Resident Evil 3 - Movie Review

mindfawk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone else seen it? If so; did you like it?

I've always been a Resident Evil fan as well as a huge fan of Milla Jovovich (she's hot!) and so my thoughts are fairly bias.

I loved the movie, and thought that the new look taken on by the undead was great. Not to mention the fact that good looking gal from the Final Destination movies is in this flick to.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone else seen it? If so; did you like it?

I've always been a Resident Evil fan as well as a huge fan of Milla Jovovich (she's hot!) and so my thoughts are fairly bias.

I loved the movie, and thought that the new look taken on by the undead was great. Not to mention the fact that good looking gal from the Final Destination movies is in this flick to.

EXACTLY...

I've had a thing for Milla YOO-VOO-VIIIICH (watch the Res.Evil 1 Director's commentary to get it :laughing:) since fifth element. Her and Elizabeth Hurley are fly (facially, i think they both could stand to eat a steak sandwich or two).

I want to see this new movie. I'll probably see it today.

mindfawk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Special effects were great, fighting scenes were good the only thing I hate about theaters is that there's no rewind button for me to watch a scene again haha.