Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All I can say is - OMFG !! WANT NOW !!

YouTube - Resident Evil 5 2008 Trailer

And Chris has such a fine bum on him for a video game character :biggrin1:

lol...how can you tell about his ass?

and i've never been a huge fan of the RE series (the last one i had was Outbreak) but this seems interesting.

i need to buy MGS4 though. that's THE game. :)

and everytime i look at your avatar, i get depressed that Ben hasn't done anything nude yet. *sighs*

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol...how can you tell about his ass?

and i've never been a huge fan of the RE series (the last one i had was Outbreak) but this seems interesting.

i need to buy MGS4 though. that's THE game. :)

and everytime i look at your avatar, i get depressed that Ben hasn't done anything nude yet. *sighs*

LOL. There are some great screen caps from the game that REALLY show off his great 'ass-ets' in the game. He really is very built in RE 5 and the clothes he has in this game are really clingy and show off his figure really nicely.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just remembered how creepy and scared those chainsaw guys were in part 4 and in this new trailer it seems they upped the ante with these larger chainsaws and some guys look to be carrying large gating guns and even large machetes. It looks very hardcore when compared to all the others besides even 4. The only thing that surprises me is that it seems to be set in the daylight time and it would not appear to be scary that way.

Sigh. I miss the zombies though truth be told.