Resort with a Friend

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by horny_teen19, Aug 12, 2008.

1. horny_teen19

horny_teen19 New Member

Hey everyone, Brand new member, and firstime poster!

I am 19 and currently live in Toronto, Canada. I also still live with my family.

My family goes on an annual trip to a resort near Barrie, where they have hot girls, a swimming pool, spa, gym - the works.
    This year, my family said that, if I want, I could bring a friend.

Seeing as I am the youngest in my family (with an older brother and two sisters who join us on the trip), bringing a friend (my age) would be a lot more fun, and entertaining for me.

The only problem is, I am a little nervous about changing in front of him in the locker room (before the pool/gym).

I am not overly hung, but I am slightly above average - being around 7/8 inches.

My friend is filipino, and rumor has it that asians (including filipinos) have smaller endowments. Whether this is true or not, I am unsure.

I am also a little nervous about him seeing my father and brother change.

My father is average size, and has no problems with nudity. He gets in the changeroom, undresses, has a shower (naked), then proceeds to put on his bathing suit.

My brother does not cover up, but he does not quite flaunt what he's got (so to speak).

I am a little nervous as to how he react to seeing both of them, and myself.

To be honest, I am not even sure if he will change in the lockers.

I am considering chainging into my swim suit prior to leaving the housing complex (our room), walking to the pool house in my suit, and walking back to the housing complex in my swim suit.

The only drawback is, if he chooses to change in the locker room, I don't want to seem like a "pussy" (so to speak).

Also, I am a little curious about seeing how hung he is, but don't want to linger in the locker room (with my swim suit on), seeming like I am being a total creeper...

Any suggestions?

2. lucky8

Gold Member

Change in the bathroom and dont be creepy

3. dinger8

dinger8 Member

Absoulutely. Your Dad has the right idea too- just be naked when you have to be for as long as you have to be - to shower, change etc and relax with it. My experience it that if one guy in a group gets all "hung up" about the no clothes thing other guys may pick up on it and get all weird too. If eberybody is "chill" it's easy, and natural. Naked is how we came into the world. It's really how we're supposed to be ! Have a great trip regardless and don't put any more energy into worrying about this :)

4. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

What dinger said.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Oh, for Heaven's sake, just do what you usually do. Your friend will have a better time being treated as one of the family, and that includes casual nudity in the lockerroom.

6. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you are 19, not 9. and it is 2008. just be open, normal.

7. duplo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    jesus... what is it with you guys... I have never read so many silly stories about nudity in locker rooms, with family, around friends all male... everyone have a Penis. I can only speak from my own country and no one have this problem. it's like you all are back in the dark ages. And I have shook my every time I have read the stories and there are alot here on this site.

sorry about the rant but for me it's so damn silly were are your upbringing, to be so paranoid. and I don't know were this fear. it's not like you have to rub each others backs ore something...

Well I will stop my rant now before it's gets more gibberish. please stop the nonsense before I blow a fuse :redface:

8. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    ^^What he said^^ :wink:

9. kurios

kurios Member

If your serious ...Don't be. This is silly. Stop worrying about who sees what and how.

10. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    When in Rome....

11. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if it helps you, take the moment to be an actor and pretend that you are a great athlete, and that you have just won an olympic event and you're heading back to the locker room in victory. In that mental state, you're semi "drunk" with masculine glory of being sucessful- and you are naturally confident and somewhat distracted by the nervousness of how you are being seen.

If you're hanging small, laugh about it and say something like "yeah but I've got it when I need it" or something. If you get a semi or a full-on bone, well then you'll be seen as the horny guy you are among other men. They will sense your testosterone and they just might bone up a bit too.

Take your suit down, step out, wrap your towel around, step into new shorts. Boom. You're done. Or leave your wet trunks on the ground and strut bareassed to the urinal, to give everyone in the room a good chance to check you out. It's your choice bud.

Remember that the locker room is the place where you walk in the door expecting to see naked ass and cock- old, young, shriveled, muscular. That's just the way it is. How much you decide to show, and to what level you find it acceptable to look around and appreciate the bodies of the other men around you is your choice. Don't go beyond what everyone else is doing.

Eye contact is key. If you are confident, look guys in the eyes. Look at their bodies, simply and without shame, (just as you would look at anything else that momentary catches your attention) but don't stare. If you don't wish to make eye contact, then you can look just over their shoulder, or look to the floor, but again- don't stare.

If you make eye contact with another guy he may see that as an invitation to chat with you, so be careful if you are ashamed of your body or not confident in this setting. Most confident guys will carry on a full conversation with you while they're getting naked, because it's a non-issue. Every guy is different.

I actually find it much wierder to totally IGNORE a guy who is near you (like you are trying to give him privacy by acting like he's not near you? that's just wierd!) I'd rather give him a nod, chat with him, or give him an athletic slap on his ass depending on what is appropriate.

Bottom line: your dad, bro (all family) love you and are proud of you and accept you buddy, so just relax about what you have and what you see. It won't change how you are accepted by them, or how much you love them either.

12. hockeyguy741

Gold Member

Albums:
    what they said....don't make a big deal out of nothing

13. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Who cares. I am a bit apprehensive about dropping pants around my father, but who cares. I think it'd be okay, who cares.

14. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

Fairly well said.

15. Tall Tale

Tall Tale New Member

Albums:
    Filipinos DO NOT necessarily have small dicks. I have two friends that are over 7 thick and Filipino.

Draft saved Draft deleted