Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's exactly what happened. I spoke the truth about why I did not support our troops, and I was told I was disgusting and uncivil.

I then pointed out that only nationalism dictates that I have to support soldiers in a war no matter how immoral. Nobody has been able to refute that yet.

:clit:

Horaven

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the whole idea is regardless of the reason or political beliefs, supporting the troops is a way of thanking them you don't have to go.

If a volunteer military didn't exist, the vast amount of people that complain about the troops or the reason behind the wars would either find themselves in jail, leaving the country or wearing ACUs in theater.

So being thankful for that isn't really a lot to ask is it? Regardless of your beliefs.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the whole idea is regardless of the reason or political beliefs, supporting the troops is a way of thanking them you don't have to go.

If a volunteer military didn't exist, the vast amount of people that complain about the troops or the reason behind the wars would either find themselves in jail, leaving the country or wearing ACUs in theater.

So being thankful for that isn't really a lot to ask is it? Regardless of your beliefs.

:wink:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks for going and fighting an immoral war I won't?
Thanks for helping the immoral war machine plod on?
Thanks for being a scab in my personal strike against American imperialism?

Again, this is stemming from the belief that somehow their being in Iraq is the reason I'm not in jail for voicing my opposition to the Iraq war. We had freedom of Speech before the Iraq war, and Saddam Hussein was in no way a threat to that freedom of speech.

Horaven

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for going and fighting an immoral war I won't?
Thanks for helping the immoral war machine plod on?
Thanks for being a scab in my personal strike against American imperialism?

Again, this is stemming from the belief that somehow their being in Iraq is the reason I'm not in jail for voicing my opposition to the Iraq war. We had freedom of Speech before the Iraq war, and Saddam Hussein was in no way a threat to that freedom of speech.

ummm no that's not what I meant.....

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ummm no that's not what I meant.....
Perhaps you should clarify, because frankly, I read that a volunteer military gives us our freedom.

How are the two related?

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Perhaps you should clarify, because frankly, I read that a volunteer military gives us our freedom.

How are the two related?

I think he means you should thank your sweet ass you aren't being forced to go over there and fight.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. New End has a tendancy of misinterpreting things and putting words in people's mouths. Oh, and jumping to conclusions.

Honestly, I still think you support the Iraq War. Or if you don't, you only don't support it because you think we should be fighting it differently, not out of any conscience for the people of Iraq.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, I still think you support the Iraq War. Or if you don't, you only don't support it because you think we should be fighting it differently, not out of any conscience for the people of Iraq.

Oh FFS lol

Horaven

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

How are the two related?

Yes nothing to do with freedoms, I'm saying those would be the three choices you would have if there was a draft.....jail, leaving the country or fighting. Regardless if the war was just if there was a draft due to not having a volunteer service those would be your choices, right or wrong.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think he means you should thank your sweet ass you aren't being forced to go over there and fight.

If they started a draft for Iraq, I would start a thread of Respect, Admiration and thanks for the draft card burners. And of course, I'd rather go to prison than kill people I have no problem with.

Actually, they know better than to have a draft army now. Vietnam started without much opposition. Iraq II had a good 25% opposed from day 1. If they drafted me, they would have a bloody fragging incident within months of me getting out of training camp.

Yes nothing to do with freedoms, I'm saying those would be the three choices you would have if there was a draft.....jail, leaving the country or fighting. Regardless if the war was just if there was a draft due to not having a volunteer service those would be your choices, right or wrong.
So thanks for being a scab in my personal strike against American imperialism.

Thanks for serving evil masters so I don't have to. That's a new one.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does that mean you'd kill yourself or beat someone to a pulp?

It means I would wait for the perfect opportunity, I would flesh out the real American crusading ignorant dickheads in my unit, the ones who deserved to die, be buddy buddy with them, then at night I would fire an RPG rockets and toss live grenades into their sleeping quarters and go down in a blaze of gunfire.. ...maybe shouting Allah Akbar just to really piss them off.

Oh and just out of curiousity...how big is your cock? (staying with the site and all)

nope.

Horaven

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If they started a draft for Iraq, I would start a thread of Respect, Admiration and thanks for the draft card burners. And of course, I'd rather go to prison than kill people I have no problem with.

Actually, they know better than to have a draft army now. Vietnam started without much opposition. Iraq II had a good 25% opposed from day 1. If they drafted me, they would have a bloody fragging incident within months of me getting out of training camp.

So thanks for being a scab in my personal strike against American imperialism.

Thanks for serving evil masters so I don't have to. That's a new one.

Thanks is thanks...I'll take it.

And you'd Frag someone after training but you would rather go to jail than kill people......oook.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks is thanks...I'll take it.

And you'd Frag someone after training but you would rather go to jail than kill people......oook.

Hahahahaha exactly! New End is also walking a very fine line from being considered akin to The Portland Seven who were caught in Portland in 2002. If some people were to read his posts, he could be considered a threat and turned in. Just sayin'. Sounds more like Full Metal Jacket to me lol. Except he shot himself too.

p.s. he has a small penis

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahahahaha exactly! New End is also walking a very fine line from being considered akin to The Portland Seven who were caught in Portland in 2002. If some people were to read his posts, he could be considered a threat and turned in. Just sayin'.

You think I don't know that? The internet is not anonymous. they have my IP. They'll try to get me one day when they can. But I am going to speak the truth anyways. You can't shut me up. I'm just one of those who will not stop until I am dead. Never.

Sounds more like Full Metal Jacket to me lol. Except he shot himself too.
Fragging was fairly common in Vietnam. One of the problems with drafted, multiracial armies in racist, unpopular wars.
First you wanted to know my race and religion. (geeze, somebody like me who doesn't suck American Army dick must be some kind of crazy mooslim) and now you are inferring I have a small dick. Nice.

Last edited:

Horaven

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahahahaha exactly! New End is also walking a very fine line from being considered akin to The Portland Seven who were caught in Portland in 2002. If some people were to read his posts, he could be considered a threat and turned in. Just sayin'. Sounds more like Full Metal Jacket to me lol. Except he shot himself too.

I don't know about his penis, but I do picture an ashtray full of spent American Spirits next to a pyramid of pizza boxes and mountain dew cans.