Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First you wanted to know my race and religion. (geeze, somebody like me who doesn't suck American Army dick must be some kind of crazy mooslim) and now you are inferring I have a small dick. Nice.

Yeah I was curious since your profile is blank. Then you have a quote in Spanish. I was just wondering. Don't F-ing put words in my mouth...I never called or inferred you were MUSLIM. And last time I checked you were on a large penis site so you shouldn't be ashamed to give your size. The only ones I have found that hesitate are the small guys who are jealous of men with big cocks. So I am making an assumtion about you. You seem to love doing it to me.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about his penis, but I do picture an ashtray full of spent American Spirits next to a pyramid of pizza boxes and mountain dew cans.
:rolleyes: Borderline infantilism. Might as well thrown in pimply skinny and geeky just to get your sly insults in. Don't worry, you can say whatever you want. I never report posts. So fly away with your insults. I frankly don't give a fuck.

Yeah I was curious since your profile is blank. Then you have a quote in Spanish. I was just wondering. Don't F-ing put words in my mouth...I never called or inferred you were MUSLIM. And last time I checked you were on a large penis site so you shouldn't be ashamed to give your size. The only ones I have found that hesitate are the small guys who are jealous of men with big cocks. So I am making an assumtion about you. You seem to love doing it to me.
It has nothing to do with shame. It has everything to do with I'm not on this thread to talk about my race or religion or penis size. I don't know why you are asking such questions, except perhaps trying to find some sort of bigoted blanket assumption to figure out "why I'm so crazy", and frankly, I just don't want to play that stupid game.

I'm not crazy. I just don't think being an American is my first identity and former of moral judgment. My moral compass transcends nationalist sentiment.

Last edited:

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It has everything to do with I'm not on this thread to talk about my race or religion or penis size.

So why are you on this site if not to discuss your penis...being a penis support group and all? I support penis. You should join a different site.

Horaven

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes: Borderline infantilism. Might as well thrown in pimply skinny and geeky just to get your sly insults in. Don't worry, you can say whatever you want. I never report posts. So fly away with your insults. I frankly don't give a fuck.

Not really an insult. I used to smoke American Spirits years ago when I smoked and I like pizza and used to have the occasional mountain dew.

I took a guess, wasn't an insult.

You seem very angry.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not really an insult. I used to smoke American Spirits years ago when I smoked and I like pizza and used to have the occasional mountain dew.

You seem very angry.

I fear for his blood pressure.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So why are you on this site if not to discuss your penis...being a penis support group and all? I support penis. You should join a different site.

I like this site for a variety of reasons. One of them is the people here are more open about their sexuality than most. I also like to come here and encoutrage young men to not be afraid of believign they are beautiful since our culture seems to purvey that is the territory of women. And deep down somewhere I hope to fin a chick that likes big dicks.. you know, since that's all I have to offer, really. Plus I like the XXX movies section and looking at women posting their nude pictures knowing they like big dicks. It turns me on.

Politics are unfortunately a part of me I can't ignore, because in a way I envy the blissfully ignorant. So when I see a nationalist thread spouting nationalist rhetoric for a nation that right now has little to be proud of, I am not going to be silent.

Why do you people play these stupid games of saying something with intent to insult, and then deny it when called out? Maybe LPSG has been your first 29 posts on political internet forums, but I've been around the block on these things a few times, baby, and I know an insult when I read one.

You seem very angry.
Really!? About what, do you suppose? Angry? Me!?

I fear for his blood pressure.
My blood pressure is very low. But thanks for the concern. Probably getting enough sleep and being in shape helps greatly.

I wonder if you can get medicinal marijuana for angst?
Oh look, another internet insult buzzword. :rolleyes: You really think Im new to this, eh?
holy shit!! the end is STILL not banned???
Do I know you?

Last edited:

Horaven

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like this site for a variety of reasons. One of them is the people here are more open about their sexuality than most. I also like to come here and encoutrage young men to not be afraid of believign they are beautiful since our culture seems to purvey that is the territory of women.

Politics are unfortunately a part of me I can't ignore, because in a way I envy the blissfully ignorant. So when I see a nationalist thread spouting nationalist rhetoric for a nation that right now has little to be proud of, I am not going to be silent.

Why do you people play these stupid games of saying something with intent to insult, and then deny it when called out? Maybe LPSG has been your first 29 posts on political internet forums, but I've been around the block on these things a few times, baby, and I know an insult when I read one.

Really!? About what, do you suppose? Angry? Me!?

My blood pressure is very low. But thanks for the concern.

Oh look, another internet insult buzzword. :rolleyes: You really think Im new to this, eh?
Do I know you?

And paranoid..............................:eek:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And paranoid..............................:eek:

hey Horavven, if throwing insults at me makes you feel a little better about your hurt sense of national pride, go for it. I don't care.

You're little happy country is in a world of trouble right now. That oil spill is going to make a fucked up situation even worse. What you refuse to see now will hit you hard soon. Soon everybody will be taking the red pill. Watch.

Horaven

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey Horavven, if throwing insults at me makes you feel a little better about your hurt sense of national pride, go for it. I don't care.

You're little happy country is in a world of trouble right now. That oil spill is going to make a fucked up situation even worse. What you refuse to see now will hit you hard soon. Soon everybody will be taking the red pill. Watch.

So what do I refuse to see?

Other than talking a little about the troops I don't think I've said one way or another what my beliefs are. Oh that and not buying that CDs were involved regarding 9/11, only because there is no evidence for it.

Just because someone questions you doesn't mean they are part of the sheeple.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
no you dont know me. but we all got to know you pretty well through your posts.
and i guess what we get, is not a sweet fragrance of intelligence and class, like you seem to think..
i know one thing, the end, the day the mods finally realize that banning is for you, that day, you have my word, i will say a prayer of thanksgiving and raise a glass to all the gods out there.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know one thing, the end, the day the mods finally realize that banning is for you, that day, you have my word, i will say a prayer of thanksgiving and raise a glass to all the gods out there.

You need to get a grip on reality noob, New End pwned all of you.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no you dont know me. but we all got to know you pretty well through your posts.
and i guess what we get, is not a sweet fragrance of intelligence and class, like you seem to think..

Which we are you referring to exactly? Unless you have a group of people at your place now whom you represent, you really shouldn't speak for anybody else here. You certainly don't speak for me. Just out of curiosity...what would you have him banned for?

Last edited: