Respect, Admiration and thanks

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
really, what kind of man does it take to pick up an AK-47 and shoot at the most technologically advanced nation in the world?

The brave Iraqi insurgent, that's who. He continuously puts his life on the line to stop the never ending waves of Euro-American domination and colonialism.

He hides in a basement, under threat of torture from American backed forces, and build bombs to free his country and wealth from the vice-grips of exploitative multinationals who want to ship the wealth of his homeland and the land of his ancestors to their own homes.

It is the Iraq insurgent who is fighting for all of us in the world. Without the insurgent and the revoltuionary, the world would have long ago been turned into a giant prison complex where the billions of slaves serve the thousands of masters.

Brave Iraqi insurgent, keep planting those bombs of justice.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have no idea what I read. That being said. Suck it.

I know it hasn't been much. I'm guessing a couple of chain emails sent from your family members, a few scriptures from the bible perhaps, maybe a book on the middle east... I'd be interested in which. I would bet dollars to donuts you don't even know who Mossadeq was or Maliki is. No idea who Chalabi is or where Wolfowitz is today. In fact, I would bet, right now, you couldn't even name five of the countries that border Iraq. You can go ahead and quick-wiki it, to try and make up for your embarrassing attempt to call me stupid. I may be passionate and visceral... but I know my shit better than most of the shitheads on CNN.
You were the one that insulted my intelligence first, when it is quite obvious to me, you are a baby calling a giant tiny.

You can feel sorry for whoever you want. You have the right to believe how you want. Just know that not everyone asks to have your opinions thrown in their face with such harsh language and tone.
Every time I get told the lie that the soldiers are over there defending me, I want to throw up. I'm sick and tired of it. And it is always doen like "we can all agree that the soldiers are fighting for Ameroica.

BULLSHIT! we have been all agreeing for years, and all that has gotten us is a never ending occupation and one more oppressed people in the name of gluttony and empire. It's disgusting.

There are many other repressed countries where genocide exists to this day. Why don't you go over and help those people?
because unlike most Americans, I know which country I am responsible for. And it isn't one of the other 181 countries.

Why don't you get into politics and try to make a difference?
Politics are a joke.

Throwing your opinions around like you have been doing is not a way to win people to see the arguement your way. If you're all talk, your words don't mean a thing. Why don't you ask some of the military members why they are fighting instead of putting words in their mouths. Not everyone is doing it for the same reason.
I'm done "arguing". It's time to call a spade a spade. America is a disgusting, murderous empire, about to choke on it's own imperial vomit and blood.

I know why some of them are fighting. Most are fighting for college money. Some are fighting for patriotism and to get those damn iraqis back fer 9/11... some are fighting because even though they hate the war, they still cant leave their brothers on the battle field alone... and some are fighting the Jesus crusade against the muzzies.

Oh...and did you know that some history books are bias *gasp*!
Do you really, actually believe that our troops in Iraq are defneding America? Seriously? Do you really believe that, or are you just parroting jingoism because it makes you sound mature and calm?

Did you know that, *gasp* the entire American media machine is so biased they argue two sides of the same conclusion to make you think you have a choice?

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamer20

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I said they have different reasons for being in the military. Where the military sends them isn't really their choice now is it? And my personal opinion on "defending America" does not matter here. I have not stated my personal views once.

You said they were defending America. That pretty much says you support the war.

I mean, I know you think I'm stupid, because you pretty much already implied as much, but I know code for "I love America, not matter how bad he gets when he's drunk on power.. (which seems to be all the time, lately, but he says he'll change) he may beat up everyone at the bar... even poor Iraq which begged not to get the shit kicked out of him... but it's my America, and I love him. He's really a sweet guy... to me. (when he's not being a total roid-raging asshole to the rest of the world)"

Reactions: dreamer20

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would appreciate it if you wouldn't start a thread with the same title as my thread.

Id appreciate it if you stopped supporting the murder and enslavement of people half way across the world... ...but that obviously isn't going to happen anytime soon since you still think they are fighting for our country.

Plus, what good would the satire be if it wasn't close to the real thing?

Last edited:

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
New End...do you ever read books? Books about umm both sides of the story? Just checking. I am going ignore you and your opinions now. Just stay off of my thread and rename your own.

While you're at it...you should move out of the USA if you don't like it. Move over there so you can see what freedom is like.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New End...do you ever read books? Books about umm both sides of the story? Just checking.

I'm a history major. I've probably read 20 times more books than you. I would guess I've read hundreds of times more news articles, since I read at least two dozen a day... at the least.

I'm not the ignorant one. My eyes are wide fucking open.

While you're at it...you should move out of the USA if you don't like it. Move over there so you can see what freedom is like.
And I don't know how many times I have to explain that I don;t mind living in the United States. being on the inside of the United States is great, it's the people living in the countries that the United States invades, or topples their governments, or erects brutal dictators in, that I feel sorry for.

Every single time. Every single time. If I lived in China I'd still be pissed about America's murderous, imperialist history.

When will it be enough, America? America is just this big, fat, greedy little bully that cant stop stuffing the rest of the world's pizza slices into its own face. After manifest destiny, we said, hey, lets take the philippines and Puerto Rico, (but since they are brown, they cant have statehood or anything)

then after WW II, we lost the Philippines, but that was OK, because we figured out how to install our puppet regimes across the world. I keep saying "our" because it was kind of "ours". Now it's jsut the megacorporations who get all the money, we get all the debt and taxes and brain injuries.

Last edited:

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a history major. I've probably read 20 times more books than you. I would guess I've read hundreds of times more news articles, since I read at least two dozen a day... at the least.

I'm not the ignorant one. My eyes are wide fucking open.

And I don't know how many times I have to explain that I don;t mind living in the United States. being on the inside of the United States is great, it's the people living in the countries that the United States invades, or topples their governments, or erects brutal dictators in, that I feel sorry for.

You have no idea what I read. That being said. Suck it.

You can feel sorry for whoever you want. You have the right to believe how you want. Just know that not everyone asks to have your opinions thrown in their face with such harsh language and tone.

There are many other repressed countries where genocide exists to this day. Why don't you go over and help those people? Why don't you get into politics and try to make a difference? Throwing your opinions around like you have been doing is not a way to win people to see the arguement your way. If you're all talk, your words don't mean a thing. Why don't you ask some of the military members why they are fighting instead of putting words in their mouths. Not everyone is doing it for the same reason.

Oh...and did you know that some history books are bias *gasp*!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New End...do you ever read books? Books about umm both sides of the story?...Move over there so you can see what freedom is like.

One doesn't have to go over there to know Iraqis would love freedom from those foreign U.S. invaders who killed their countrymen, robbed, imprisoned, raped, tortured and ultimately left them hungry, homeless and poor. We even have a lpsg member who hails from Iraq to clue us in on the goings on over there too.

Last edited:

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I said they have different reasons for being in the military. Where the military sends them isn't really their choice now is it? And my personal opinion on "defending America" does not matter here. I have not stated my personal views once.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One doesn't have to go over there to know Iraqis would love freedom from those foreign U.S. invaders who killed their countrymen, robbed, imprisoned, raped, tortured and ultimately left them hungry, homeless and poor. We even have a lpsg member who hails from Iraq to clue us in on the goings on over there too.

Trust me, I am far from ignorant about what is going on over there. It's not like I don't know people too, ok?

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You said they were defending America. That pretty much says you support the war.

I mean, I know you think I'm stupid, because you pretty much already implied as much, but I know code for "I love America, not matter how bad he gets when he's drunk on power.. (which seems to be all the time, lately, but he says he'll change) he may beat up everyone at the bar... even poor Iraq which begged not to get the shit kicked out of him... but it's my America, and I love him. He's really a sweet guy... to me. (when he's not being a total roid-raging asshole to the rest of the world)"

Actually you are utterly and completely wrong.
And I said I was supporting them as people...family, friends, etc...

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's hilarious you think I only read chain mails and the bible lol. That made my night!

tell you what, condescending chick. You recommend a book, and I'll read it, no matter how odious the author.

If you'll read confessions of an economic hitman

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tell you what, condescending chick. You recommend a book, and I'll read it, no matter how odious the author.

If you'll read confessions of an economic hitman

A Problem From Hell: America and the Age of Genocide by Samantha Power

It's a good book. Read it a few times. And I don't believe I've been calling you names either...

Actually the book you mentioned sounds like something I'd be interested in reading anyway. I'll check it out.

Last edited:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay