Responding to the Hung in the Bedroom

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Martin van Burden, Oct 8, 2002.

1. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

How do your partners feel about your state of endowment? I guess the reason I'm asking is because, from personal experience, it almost feels like I'm dealing with a nymphomaniac. (Ha ha, I'm only kidding. But seriously...)

I know that being well hung is "out of the norm" for your average Joe, and I know my partner is immensely pleased performing fellatio and similar feats. I get compliments and remarks about it all the time, not that I complain. What about you all?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Deevah: [quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=sex;num=1034089618;start=0#0 date=10/08/02 at 08:06:57]I guess the reason I'm asking is because, from personal experience, it almost feels like I'm dealing with a nymphomaniac. [/quote]
    You are speaking metaphorically and thus to refer to your male partner as a nymphomaniac (a woman with excessive sexual desire) is not a big deal. But the condition of a man with excessive sexual desire is known as 'satyriasis" and the individual is usually referred to as a satyr.

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Well, Dee ... I know you feel much the same way I do: we both want to be appreciated for our entirities rather than just for one specific body part. That being said, it is still a plus that we can provide the big cocks our partners prefer. I know my bf cares about me, not just my dick. However I also know that he likes big cocks, and that's not a problem. Obsessing about big organs is unhealthy; merely preferring them is not. I'm glad that I can provide that bonus!

4. Imported

Gold Member

johnholmeshorse: I think it is safe to say we are all on agreement on the samething, which is we want our lovers to accept us for who we are, not just for the amount of flesh hanging from between our legs. My current GF, of course enjoys playing with it and all, but loves the whole person just as much, if not more. I've been used by size queens when I was younger. I thought they liked the whole person, but was wrong. I totally agree with DMW and he made a good point - obessing and just wanting to be stuffed by a huge cock is bad. My GF doesn't care about my size, she saw the whole person (clothed) first. That's what matters most.

5. jonb

Gold Member

Exactly, DMW. There's a difference between a preference, a fetish, and an obsession.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I wonder just how many of those women and girls who brag about liking only the big ones are actually virgins?

Deevah brings up the female point-of-view (which, alas, is beyond the understanding of many males) that it's the romance that makes the man successful.

Indeed, when a man has experienced the power of successful romance he will continue to work at making it better and better.

No matter how big his tool is.

Pecker

7. D_Martin van Burden

Thanks for the proper contextual word, Deevah. I didn't know the term.

8. D_Martin van Burden

Getting back to the question, though, it seems clear that what we're driving at is the need to feel love beyond our genitalia, and I'd rightly agree too. Question is, how are your relationships being affected by your dick?

I haven't been sexually active with the good lot of my former relationships -- I was still too shy and too insecure to get to that point. When I got over it though, it seemed like my partners were most definitely the hesitant ones. Trying not to come off as too sexually forward or assertive, I backed away. Not to insinuate that those relationships fell apart because I wasn't getting any, I found the most sexual pleasure (anyway) from those who were, well, size queens I guess. It got old though.

Funny thing I brought up my satyr though. I had an episode in which I met his hairdresser -- a post-op woman who, sorry to say, felt very much like your stereotypical gay dude (just with big knockers). They made a spectacle of the size. She's very much an admitted size queen; she loves that damn word "cock." Unforgettable moment. The guy was getting his hair highlighted, had the cap and dye on, and was standing shoulder-to-shoulder with her. They both looked down at the outline of my penis (not hard, mind you) and stood mouths agape.

I couldn't believe myself as I excused myself for some air outside. I like my blessing and all, but I'll be damned if I've ever felt that uncomfortable outside the bedroom.

9. jonb

Gold Member

Probably the best way to get beyond the genitals is to abstain from sex for a few weeks (Masturbation is allowed, just not in front of each other.) and see if you're still together. It's an old NDN test for couples with just this problem.

[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=sex;num=1034089618;start=0#7 date=10/08/02 at 15:29:21]Getting back to the question, though, it seems clear that what we're driving at is the need to feel love beyond our genitalia, and I'd rightly agree too.  Question is, how are your relationships being affected by your dick?

I haven't been sexually active with the good lot of my former relationships -- I was still too shy and too insecure to get to that point.  When I got over it though, it seemed like my partners were most definitely the hesitant ones.  Trying not to come off as too sexually forward or assertive, I backed away.  Not to insinuate that those relationships fell apart because I wasn't getting any, I found the most sexual pleasure (anyway) from those who were, well, size queens I guess.  It got old though.  

Funny thing I brought up my satyr though.  I had an episode in which I met his hairdresser -- a post-op woman who, sorry to say, felt very much like your stereotypical gay dude (just with big knockers).  They made a spectacle of the size.  She's very much an admitted size queen; she loves that damn word "cock."  Unforgettable moment.  The guy was getting his hair highlighted, had the cap and dye on, and was standing shoulder-to-shoulder with her.  They both looked down at the outline of my penis (not hard, mind you) and stood mouths agape.

I couldn't believe myself as I excused myself for some air outside.  I like my blessing and all, but I'll be damned if I've ever felt that uncomfortable outside the bedroom. [/quote]

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I would have to say that my size definitely affected my relationship ... or actually began it. My bf Dirk prefers big cocks; he makes no bones (hehe) about it. We work together, so of course we had seen each others' schlongs several times before we ever had sex. The first time was supposed to be a one-night stand. He was attracted to my cock, and I was drawn by the fact that he's a very good-looking bottom. As fate had it, we fell for each other like a ton of bricks ... not too shabby for a couple of dudes who had hated each other at first sight! But if it hadn't been for the fact that I'm well-hung and Dirk shops that particular brand, we would be a fairy tale that never happened. My size affected my relationship for the better.

11. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I always enjoy the shock on somebody's face when they see my dick for the first time, as well as the "oh my God" kind of comments. It's kinda funny at first, but when that is all they can focus on, it gets very old very fast. There is more to me than just a big dick and I want to be known for who I am and what I can do, rather than only being known as being a big dick walking around attatched to a nice guy. Of course, there is the element of being proud of my endowment, and I know that at times I do use it as a calling card, but overall there is much more to me than just a big dick. I think that people who can only see the size of my dick and nothing else are shallow and I don't want to spend time with them. If they can see me for the more important qualities, like intelligence, personality, talent, etc., the big dick ends up as being a nice "extra".
    I've had people make comments that were completely inappropriate that just embarrassed me and I've had people make inappropriate overtures inpublic. I don't mind if I'm at a party or something with close friends and someone makes a joke about it, I can laugh with them, but when it comes from someone I don't know, it freaks me out, and I guess it can be construed as harrassment. I don't know, I guess there is a fine line as to what is acceptable to me and what isn't, but the line to me seems to be that if the comment comes from a friend who knows me and appreciates me aside from the dick, it's okay, but if the comment is made by someone who doesn't know who I am or what I am about, then the line has been crossed.
    I was at a friend's office one day, and he knows that I have a big dick--he's seen the bulge in my pants, but never seen my dick "in person." I was sitting in a chair opposite his desk and he called out to his secretary to come take a look at my bulge because it was so big. At that point, I wanted to die....I turned as red as a beet!
    Anyway, when I left his office, I couldn't even say goodbye to his secretary because I was so embarassed.
    She thought it was pretty funny, but she's been really friendly the times I've been to his office since then. If he had made a comment to me by himself that I needed to try to hide the bulge a little better or something, it wouldn't have been a big deal. I would have laughed about it, because he knows me, plus he is supposedly pretty well hung, too, but to involve a third-party that I don't know well, that's when things have gone way too far.
    Okay, I've rambled too much....anybody else have thoughts on the subject?

12. Imported

Gold Member

Deevah: [quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=sex;num=1034089618;start=0#10 date=10/10/02 at 04:10:46]I was at a friend's office one day, and he knows that I have a big dick--he's seen the bulge in my pants, but never seen my dick "in person."  I was sitting in a chair opposite his desk and he called out to his secretary to come take a look at my bulge because it was so big.  At that point, I wanted to die....I turned as red as a beet![/quote]
    When a "friend" takes an action that makes you want to die, I would tend to see that as passive aggressive behavior, and would wonder why my friend is acting so hostilely towards me. That was not an attempt to be humorous in my book, but a power play that dehumanized you.
    Just my $0.02.

13. D_Martin van Burden

Well, I'll tell you this much.  It really surprised me when people at the university who I didn't know very well were quickly learning of my wild parties and my big dick.  Though I never had anyone personally approach me, news travels fast and I happened to catch enough of it on several occasions.

The situation I was talking about earlier -- you know, the one with the hairdresser and the boyfriend both gawking at the outline visible in my jeans -- that embarrassed me, probably it was so blatantly obvious.  And not to offend anyone here, but they reminded me of those stereotypical gay size queens who purse their lips and talk about the X, Y, and Z they want to do / could do with my penis.  Upon further reflection, it's that attitude as opposed to the mere "notice" of size... from someone who I didn't know at all and had only met a few moments ago.

That doesn't really leave you a lot of options there, Prep.  If so-and-so is going about it the wrong way in telling you about your size, you may grow red in the face, understandably so even.  But if it's just a casual observation -- hell, you've received that at the gym, I'm sure -- just let it slide.

14. Imported

Gold Member

Mux: Well I like the idea that people know I'm hung so big at 18. It gives me this feeling that I'm unique since no one else is like me around here.

15. Imported

Gold Member

thingsteal: She'd love me even if I were 4 inches long.

thingsteal - 9 1/4" x 5 3/4"

16. D_Martin van Burden

I keep hearing similar affirmations in my own love life, but I know the big dick is a more than definite perk.

17. Imported

Gold Member

felipe: Interesting discussion, but isn't it similar to women who hate being 'used' or stared at in the street because they have got big breasts? When someone mentioned that they felt embarassed that the gay hairdresser stared at his bulge, how do women feel when men gawk at them or make comments about their tits?

18. Imported

Gold Member

johnholmeshorse: It's the exact same thing that women go thru everyday, with stares, talking about them as they pass-by, etc. you just hear about more because of society. I think some of us know how they feel when they are in certain clothes (bikinis, t-shirts) or just walking down the street, 'cause we get the same thing in simialr situations. You just don't hear a lot of stores of men compaining to their SO's that they are sick of people staring at what they got. Would make for an interesting Twilight Zone episode though.

To some degree, everyone someone that looks good to the eye, some are fixated on superficial ascpects like big breasts, others and donkey size men. Perhaps they are shallow, or it just what they prefer.

19. Imported

Gold Member

hung:

Unless you are walking around at the mall exposed very few people really know your true erect size. Those who have a need to know, so to speak; will appreciate you for the person you are. If I present myself as a sexual, ready being and profile myself I can expect to be gawked at. If I dress in a modest fashion without revealing, tight jeans I am appreciated for the person I am. If I appear to want to seduce some one I can easily do so. It depends on the situation. Most of us can be or do anything we want to do. It just depends on the situation and our goals for the moment. When out clubbing in the single scene I often chose to reveal more of my self and I consider myself a hetro male.

20. Imported

Gold Member

Plowboy: My wife told me what attracted her to me, was my body. She said she had a thing for muscles and since I was into bodybuilding and playing college football I was in pretty good shape so I see her point. Then she told me my personality made me even more attractive to her. Then when we did finally have sex for the first time, she said my endowment was a bonus which she likes very much. I know she told her sister about me, since her husband has made comments, and he would only know through her sister. My wife has also told me that her girlfriends are jealous, since they would sit around and complain about their husbands being not good in bed, and my wife would just sit there and be quiet during the whole gripe session, then of course they turn to her and ask why she hadn't said anything. She would respond by saying I have no complaints, of course they would ask why and she would tell them I was endowed and I made her completely happy in bed. So the next time I saw her friends they acted different to me, and one gal started calling me Mr Muscle. So anyway my wife says my endowment is a good thing in her book, but she would love me whatever size I was.

Draft saved Draft deleted