Response Desired?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sandiasky9, Feb 11, 2008.

1. sandiasky9

sandiasky9 Member

Somehow I turned 31 without ever meeting a guy that is very endowed. Nothing ever really searched for but due to recent talks with an online gf really want to experience it. Not just experience it but... oh, I don't know how to put. Think it has to do with my submissive side. Most of lovers have been women, 7 female lovers to five male lovers. Not sure if Sub word fits; maybe "eager to please" type lover is better put. But in scenario I hook up with guy like "naughty bhoy" and he just takes me in spite of my pleas for him to be gently. Here is thought I had - does it get "old" for you guys with a really large penis? Guess I am worried that if can meet such a guy that he will already have had the last twenty girls swoon over his size and I will be boring to him while he is WOWING me. Do guys with a big penis prefer women that can take a little more and find women like me, with "asian" vaginas (this has been told to me in jest regarding natural very lite and wispy hair there and per my lovers noticable smaller, tighter is word used, vagina)?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

huh... your post makes no sense. Best way to get a response from males about what they like is to post a picture. The pics you've posted look like they are from the 60's or 70's. :p

3. Tanvir

Tanvir New Member

Albums:
    I think a man will be very pleased to be sexual with you, no matter how well-traveled he is sexually. Men do not think this way...oh, this girl is too inexperienced or too delicate to deal with my gigantic penis. No, no- I think a large-endowed man will be very open to take you to bed.

May I ask what part of Asia you are from? China, Korea, southeast Asia? Are you Indian, like myself? An Asian Turk or a Eurasian maybe? Only curious.

4. sandiasky9

sandiasky9 Member

I don't believe I have any Asian in me, just have slight appearance factor that some believe I am 25% or so.

Regarding pics, I might have made a mistake as deliberately used a couple pics that didn't come out too clear... you know, maintain some sense of anonymity. Maybe silly and can scan some this month/very good pics once feel comfortable on site.

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

No prob. You don't even have to have your face in the pic if you don't want. :smile:

6. Tanvir

Tanvir New Member

Albums:
    Clearly English is your second language, as I can determine this from your writing. Can you tell us what part of the world you are from? I am an Indian American [NOT American Indian or Native] male, if that helps you feel comfortable. Here, we are of all races and creeds.

7. SwingDriver

SwingDriver New Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted