Responsibilities of Being Endowed

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Barry7680, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Barry7680

Barry7680 Member

My friend has an interesting problem and asked me to post an inquiry so he could get some feedback.

My friend has a 12 year old son who is better endowed that he is. The young man will start junior high school in the near future. My friend feels that he needs to have a discussion with his son about the responsibilities concerning his endowment.

The son is a bit naive. My friend wants him to handle any teasing that his son might receive in the locker room. He also wants to make sure that his son doesn't tease his classmates who have yet to develop or might not develop as much as he has. In addition, my friend is worried that his son might find himself out of his depth when it comes to sex (like I said the kid isn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier).

Recently, I told my friend that his son was wearing way too snug pants, trousers that called too much attention to his crotch. I also hinted that the young man might want to wear a jockstrap under his shorts.

Any other suggestions could be appreciated.

2. Incocknito

Gold Member

What are you doing looking at the crotch of a preteen in the first place?

3. wallyj84

Gold Member

With great endowment comes great responsibility.

It's his gift, his curse. Who is your friend's son? He's Big-Dick-Man.

Or maybe Spider-Man, I don't know.

4. D_SharronTaint

D_SharronTaint New Member

"He also wants to make sure that his son doesn't tease his classmates who have yet to develop or might not develop as much as he has."

Kids will find stuff to tease each other about.. I don't really see a problem with this. If he was legitimately an alpha type or a bully, this behavior would already be happening. What subject matter he chooses is irrelevant, and I say this as a former bully who used his endowment to enable a lot of the abuse he dealt out. Since he sounds awkward and shy, the bigger risk is that kids tease him about it and he doesn't question how stupid their point of view is, and lets it hurt his feelings.

He needs to be coached on how to ignore it, or how to retaliate in a really confident, profane way (short of whipping it out or hitting them) that makes it extremely clear he understands they are the ones who should have the problem. They will probably be surprised he ISN'T that naive and back off.

The last paragraph of yours is super creepy, unless you didn't notice until well after the fact his dad told you, and now you're just trying to help. I'm sure his Dad can see it on his own and would've addressed it already if its really that bad. Also, again, so what? If his endowment is that obvious even in plain playclothes, he should learn how to make that work for him, or just ignore it. It is the teacher's responsibility to decide if it is disrupting class.

If it wins him unwanted praise/jeers from his classmates, let the kid decide how uncomfortable it makes him and if he wants to do something about it. Hopefully the dad will be able to endure the rest of his kid's teenage years without having the kid figure out he was bigger than his dad at 12.

5. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

Gotta stick with the basics first.

Don't be ashamed of it.

Everyone develops differently, so some of the other boys might catch up to you later.

Fashion, NO TIGHT PANTS, lol

The Birds and the Bees talk

Hygiene, Keep your junk clean

But the stuff like that, the same talk you would give any young adult, just with some extra warnings.

6. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    asking this question gets you off how exactly? what's the point of the detail about his son being bigger than him? is trhat more of a turn on for you, or do you just think that fleshing out the description with random bits of information will make it seem more realistic?

7. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Apart from the obvious which has already been mentioned I'm appalled that a 12 year old is being written off as "not very bright".

You know lots of guys mature a bit older than girls (mentally and often physically too) and often they come into their own mid teens.

I think you should butt out and leave his Dad to it :rolleyes:

8. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    Who's to say he won't get smarter with time? As it stands now, the kid is dumb. It happens. If he's dumb to the point he can't figure sex out, well it's probably for the best that he doesn't partake.

My point of view on it is to just leave everything be. There have been hung kids in the past...I'm sure they grew up fine. Probably better than fine, really.

9. rainbowknight

rainbowknight New Member

Albums:
    If the young man has not brought it up, then it should not be brought up. Children take a lot of ques from us and how we react. No one may not even bring it up until he gets laid for the first time. Let it go until he asks.

10. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Alright, let's run this through. Say I have a twelve year old son and I learn he has a large softie. My adult friend draws attention to this by commenting on it being visible through his pants. My response is to ask my friend of post about my twelve year old son on an internet sex site. I don't think so. If this doesn't belong in fiction the kid has big problems.
    Dave

11. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let alone the Not Too Bright OP for thinking it was a topic to post upon.

12. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

First of all quite mean to call a twelve year old boy naive...:rolleyes:

Second of all, is there really need to discuss how well endowed someone his son is?

Kids grow up, let them find things out on their own, we did that too and I believe we all did well.

Don't discuss that a twelve year old kid is better endowed then his father... a bit creepy if you are busy with such things...

13. dolfette

Gold Member

kids tease each other about everything.
    i say don't make an issue out of it unless he brings it up.
    and a general understanding that teasing/bullying is wrong is all that is needed.

14. D_Hugh_G_Nutz

D_Hugh_G_Nutz Account Disabled

Sounds like this is pretty high on the bullshit meter.

15. MrToolhung

Gold Member

:crucified: That is you are getting for posting this topic. Creepy man...creepy.

16. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

I KNOW, how dare you ask for advice on parenting. Be like every other parent and have him learn where all the other kids learn things. ON THE STREET. or ON TV. or FROM THE LOCAL STREET GANGS.

Geez, who ever heard of kids learning stuff from thier family.

LOL, I think it's okay to ask about parenting. It's just alot of people aren't comfortable with it.

If anything buy him a copy of the First AMERICAN PIE

17. modest123

modest123 New Member

How do 12 yr. old girls, who have big tits, handle it? Let him handle it the same way. Oh, and I think some people are too easily bothered by queries they don't approve of.

18. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

his first responsibility is to himself, don't father any children out of wedlock, and don't get used for your cock size. he should also learn that there are other more important things in life than the size of your dick. and it is the luck of the draw. I'm generously hung like my dad, my brother is not. of my 3 sons, 2 are hung, one is not so hung. it is the luck of the draw. who here chose their parents?? that is what he needs to understand.

as far as smart, there is book smart and common sense smart. ever met a book smart person who can't change a friggin lite bulb??? at age 12 it is a little too soon to be closing the book on this kid and call him a dummy.

19. silvergirl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    only side note id make to this, is that he might want to be aware of his size if he ever screws a virgin... but meh

20. tigolbitties

tigolbitties New Member

Basics of this thread:
    Creepy pedophile posts on message board about his friend's incredibly stupid son with a huge sausage.

Draft saved Draft deleted