Responsibilities of Being Endowed

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Open lines of communication, like always. There were some guys in the threads about being teased for being large who were afraid to tell their parents exactly why they were being teased and beaten up. Couldn't give their parents the terms used that would have made the problem clearer. Donkey dick, mule boy, stuff like that.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It didn't come across to me as creepy. My guess is the father passed on to his friend looking for advice about his son. The father may have even mentioned to his friend my son is bigger than me and perhaps confided in the OP knowing he is endowed. You people sometimes jump too quickly for innocent questions. You don't have to be a pedophile at all to notice a kid with too tight pants on and a large endowment. It isn't that you are looking, it's just kind of obvious.

The fact that he mentioned his son wearing a jockstrap I thought was a good one and also less snug pants.

The only part of the OP's ? was that the kid was naive. That doesn't mean dumb, that just means to me not too street smart (which would not be an insult).

I went back and reread the original post. It still doesn't seem creepy but this part should have been left out...

"(like I said the kid isn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier)." Beyond that statement, it could be an innocent query, especially to guys out here that are well endowed with memories on how they handled it.

Lighten up......

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The fact that he mentioned his son wearing a jockstrap I thought was a good one and also less snug pants.
This seems like a dumb tactic to me. Outta site, outta mind. Like cover it up so we don't have to see it. Hiding it won't work any better than it works for chicks with huge breasts.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Open lines of communication, like always. There were some guys in the threads about being teased for being large who were afraid to tell their parents exactly why they were being teased and beaten up. Couldn't give their parents the terms used that would have made the problem clearer. Donkey dick, mule boy, stuff like that.

This was my situation when I was a kid. There's an entry in my blog here that details it, and is the reason I came to LPSG in the first place.

I couldn't bring myself to tell my parents about why I was being bullied, but even if I had, it would not have changed anything. My parents would still have reacted the same way and done everything they could to stop the bullying. The reason for the bullying is somewhat irrelevant.

In this case, I don't think it's particularly important that the father says anything to his son about his endowment. The usual open discussion of sex should be there, but don't single the boy out or make him feel unusual. Nature will take its course and he'll figure things out for himself. The father should field any questions the son has, but not make a big (pun intended) deal out of it.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This seems like a dumb tactic to me. Outta site, outta mind. Like cover it up so we don't have to see it. Hiding it won't work any better than it works for chicks with huge breasts.

We ARE talking about a 12 year old, not an older teen or adult who if they make the choice to wear tight pants so be it.

I wasn't implying cover it up, large or small as a 12 year old he has nothing to be embarassed about. But if the kid is getting teased now and it's getting worse, etc., it was a mere suggestion by the poster.

It is more difficult to cover huge breasts than it is to make a VPL less revealing. Lets face it, don't you own a pair of jeans or pants that you like perhaps because it accentuates your dick and VPL? I'm betting you do. And if you choose to wear them it's your choice of course. I find them hot on a guy to be honest.

I don't find it hot on a 12 year old.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
How do 12 yr. old girls, who have big tits, handle it? Let him handle it the same way. Oh, and I think some people are too easily bothered by queries they don't approve of.

My wife said after a unwanted pair of hands, learn the value of a baggy sweater or pressure wrap to bind them down. She's a 45" so she wasn't interested...

Too easily bothered? Are you kind of dense? Unwanted attention is unwanted attention.

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife said after a unwanted pair of hands, learn the value of a baggy sweater or pressure wrap to bind them down. She's a 45" so she wasn't interested...

Too easily bothered? Are you kind of dense? Unwanted attention is unwanted attention.

You misunderstood me. When I wrote "too easily offended...", I was referring to other posters on this board. Sometimes it seems like you can't post anything without some bozo commenting that it is "creepy".