Responsible sex and using condoms

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by DaveyR, Jul 3, 2007.

1. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Nakedwally has just made a reply in a thread about unprotected sex. I think the reply is great and I personally think he should post it in every thread that is posted along those lines. What do you think? Here is a cut and paste of his post.

as part of my HIV outreach here on this forum I have to say just because it feels good does not mean it is good. I for one being HIV+ get really really agrivated when i hear you guys talking about unprotected sex, unless you have known the person for a minimum of one year and after that one year you both get tested together, USE A FRIGGIN CONDOM!!!! HIV is not the only disease you can get from not using a condom, you can get herpes, gentital warts, ghonerea, syphillis, HEP A,B and C and many many more diseases. This is not a game this is your life you are playing with!!! it's like playing Russian Roullette!!!!

2. findfirefox

Gold Member

Can we make it less blue, the blue is really killing my eyes.

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

RED ?

4. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Thanks, guys. That similar to the soapbox rant I periodically use here on LPSG, and I usually end up getting flamed by the cretins. Again, thanks for joining me in my crusade to call casual, unprotected sex exactly what it is: stupid, immoral, unethical, selfish behavior.

6. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

7. Onslow

Gold Member

Sounds like a good idea--

8. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally I think the ToS should be changed so we can ban, hunt down and slaughter anyone who thinks unprotected sex is funny/clever/a good idea/part of life we need to accept/safe as long as you think you trust the person/fine as long as its only a one off and all those other pathetic reasons we get.

(Do you think that might be why we have more than one Mod?)

Since that won't happen, I strongly suggest posting such as Wally did each and every time some prick thinks its a good thing to glorify.

9. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

I've also been publicly whooped for even insinuating that safe sex should be a priority when it's obvious that the poster is promoting reckless behaviour. Some people turn into sucks when you attempt to spoil their 'spank material' with a health and safety advisory.

10. wingnut84

wingnut84 New Member

Ban someone for putting raw sex in anything other than an unqualified negative light? Fascist much? Shit, by the way you're talking, it sounds like you're frustrated and need ANY sex, unprotected or not. Maybe smoke a joint, too. Either way, you need to LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP.

11. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dictionary.com
    hy·per·bo·le (hī-pûr'bə-lē)
    n. A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton

Wingnut it a good name for you. Lighten up.

12. true kenshin

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    is it really that smart to tell a mod to LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP or to call her names...

13. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe you have smoked too many joints if you cannot detect a hint of sarcasm in there. Did you really think she wants to hunt down and slaughter those people? As true kenshin mentioned it's probably not a good idea to speak to a mod that way especially when it is uncalled for.

14. wingnut84

wingnut84 New Member

Well, if she was being facetious, I apologize. But it was extremely difficult to detect that from her post. As for her being a mod, if she's going to get upset over me telling it like it is (assuming she was being serious) then I'm not sure I want to be on this forum.

15. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's just that a lot of people here usually don't respond the way you did unless somebody says something that is very offensive like something racist. I'm just saying it's probably best not to get on the bad side of the mods.

16. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, hell guys. Speak to us any way you want.

But what wingnut has just been given an example of is that when you speak to anyone it should be done with a degree of intelligence. If it isn't, other people will be happy to point that fact out to you.

17. wingnut84

wingnut84 New Member

Well I found her comment to be "very offensive." I assume she was joking about the "hunt down and slaughter" part, but the part about banning was semi-believable. If she is able to explain herself then I'll retract my comment, but if she was being serious then I definitely defend my prior post, moderator ass-kissing be damned.

18. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why would that be offensive to you. She was basically just saying she is tired of hearing about other peoples self destructive sex lives and thats what this whole thread is about. I never said you should kiss their asses but if you are going to say that kind of stuff to them IMO you should have a better reason behind it. Really I think you should extend the same courtesy to everyone on here. However, the moderators are well liked people here so if you are rude to them you will probably have more than just that person be rude to you as well.

19. wingnut84

wingnut84 New Member

Sounds like you need some herbage yourself, "ganja"boy. It was offensive because the thought that someone expressing their preference for a (admittedly risky) certain type of sex was something to condemn and/or ban them for. Anyway, I think the young lady in question is an adult and is capable of speaking for herself, so I kindly ask you to step back.

20. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    Am I not allowed to say my opinion on it? You did say that in a public forum not a PM. I think the subject should be dropped anyway though because we have pretty much established she wasn't being 100% serious about all of that. Trust me I have plenty herb.:439:

Draft saved Draft deleted