Rest Stop Bathroom

D

deleted6806

Hey, This is my first story, tell me what you think.

Rest Stop Bathroom
It was about 2 am and i had been driving for about 4 hours. I usually make the entire trip, from college to home, without stopping. This time, however, I made the mistake of getting a big gulp at 7-11. I had to piss like crazy. I read the signs and saw that a rest area was coming up. I always liked whenever I had to go to one of these bathrooms, because they usually had lots of other guys in them and no dividers. most guys were modest, but I unzipped and unbuckled my belt, took my dick and balls out, and would piss for anyone to see that looked over. I had to stand back a little, I was 6 inches long, cut, and very thick when I was limp. I'd always get a semi-hard when I caught another dude checking me out.
This time was different. It was late so the place was deserted except the guy at Roy Rogers. I walked into the bathroom and I had to piss so bad I just let my pants fall all the way down to the floor. Standing there, ass and dick fully exposed :moon:and pissing, I didnt even notice the trucker 4 urinals away from me. I looked over a little startled, and after an akward moment of silence I nodded hello. He nodded back and bit his lip, which made me feel a hard on coming on. When I was done pissing I shook it a little and looked over again to find this guy was already hard and jerking a little while watching me. :wank:
Normally, I would have just left but this guy looked so different. Unlike anything I had seen in real life. He was about 6 feet tall and very muscular, which could be seen even through his button up shirt, very large hands, thick neck, and seemed to be quite hairy. I, on the other hand, was 6 feet, swimmers build, and shaven all overminus my head and 5 o'clock shadow. He motioned for me to come closer, and for some reason I did. I went to the next stall, pants still down,and started to jerk right next to his. He told me his name was Jeff and he was from Texas on his way to Maine. He said that he hadn't had some ass in over a week (neither had I), and was ready to explode. Neither of us had even jerked till tonight.
I looked down at his meat and saw it was standing straight up. He was uncut, but his cock was so thick that the entire outline of the head could clearly be seen. the foreskin didnt cover the whole head, a small tip of it poked out, right where the hole was. Mine stood straight out and by now was fully erect and dripping precum. He was much thicker than me, but i was longer than him. He grabbed my dick and than put my hands on his. after a few tugs i said:
"Wait, what if somebody comes in?"
He replied, "so what if they do, i'll never see them again".
I agreed, this turned me on so bad. Within moments we were both naked. First he sucked my dick while I leaned on the urinal, than we switched. :069: It was a difficult task opening my mouth wide enough to fit him in. I felt like I needed to have him in my ass.
I told him to grab some liquid soap from the sink and shove his wide manhood into my hole. He walked to the sink and squirted some soap onto his hand. He Rubbed the tip of his dick and then got some more soap. he rubbed more onto his dick and cameback over. I was already on my hands and knees in the middle of the floor. He got down and slowly slid himself into me. My hole was being streatched so wide. It felt painful and amazing at the same time.
He fucked me slowly, with every thrust his tennis ball sized nuts slapping mine. Gradually he increased speed, and started to get vocal. First
"Your ass is so fucking tight around my dick", than
"I love your sweer fucking hole", each time getting louder and louder. This volume drew the attention of the Roy Rogers attendent. The Thrusting stopped and I looked up to see this guy standing above us, seeing our naked bodies sweaty and pumping. He said,
"Listen, I locked all the doors," and I almost had a panic attack... I was just waiting for the police to bring in the cuffs, than he finished,
"Nodbody will be coming in and the rest of the place is empty. I've always dreamed of being fucked my two guys like you. Im Rick, and I always keep this bottle of Astroglide with me..."

Jeff and I looked at each other... he exited my hole and we both got up. Rick took two globs of astroglide and massaged our dicks with it. Jeff bent him down and went to his mouth. He began to fuck him violently. I could hear him gasping for air. But the place WAS locked, so I jumped down behind him and slid myself inside. I went deep fast and hard.

The fucking went on for about an hour like this, not changing the position to avoid losing our control on him. Than Rick blew a heavy load. It was Thick and it came out in 5 lustfull squirts, all over the floor and his chest (due to the bouncing of his cock from the force fucking). Soon I saw Jeff was about to cum. His head flung back and he ripped out his dick from Ricks mouth. He Jerk for only a few seconds than "SPLURT" The Largest shots of cum I had seen in my life. :bj: It completly covered Ricks face. Jeff held Him down until I was done. I jumped up and ran to his face too. I unloaded all over it. :bj: Jizz ran down his lips and chin. Jeff and I grabbed our clothes and ran out of the door. THe fucker lied, it was unlocked the whole time...
When Igot to my car, naked and still dripping,i realized Jeffs cell phone was in my pocket....

To be continued.....

Reactions: JSF777

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Great story Adrian, you sure should write more. You have a good knack for it.

Thanks, that's very kind of you, but on this occasion the credit must go to Longjohn777p whose hard word it is. He's put a lot of work into it and it's very well written. Well done, Longjohn777p.:smile:

hairyguy29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Very fun story! Love reading about really thick cocks, especially when the rest of the story is well crafted :)

Hairyguy

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting and stimulating however I do not understand the two references to "Roy Rogers?"

I know there was a famous cowboy with that name (I always played Dale - but that's another story!):tongue: and then there was a fast food chain restaurant with that name some years ago.