Rest Stop Sex?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How much M2M sex action really goes on at highway rest stops?

Now that the summer travel season is here, I always wonder how much hot man-to-man sex really goes on at those rest stops that I drive by.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has had some hot experiences while at a rest stop. Was it with a big-rig trucker or with another car driver? Is there more man-to-man sex late at night than at other times? Is the action inside parked cars or in the rest room or in the nearby wooded area? And how well and how often are these rest stops patrolled by the police?

I'd appreciate any input you can give me. Thanks! :smile:

I was in my 20's and had been out dancing and had a couple beers . I was headed home and suddenly realized I really had to piss. I pulled into the rest stop and it was close to 3 am and it seemed empty. I walked into the restroom and was surprised that there was no lights inside but enough light came from outside that you could still see. as I walked up to the urinal realized that the stall next to it was occupied. I pulled out and started pissin and as I did I could see the guys shadow in the stall stand up and could tell he was stroking his cock. I'm not sure why but when I was done I just stood there and watched. In a few minutes the guy sat down and I could tell he was looking thru the small hole in the wall by his shadow. I'm not sure why but I shook my cock a few times and saw that he got excited. So I began to stroke it and after I was hard I put it directly in front of the hole. He kept putting his hand under the stall wall . I kept stroking for the longest time and after getting some courage went into the stall next to him. I dropped my pants and sat on the toilet leaned back and stroked. I could see him looking thru the much bigger hole in the wall and then he leaned back and stroked so I looked and watched and to my surprise got extremely excited and twiching hard. He kept motioning me with his hands and then I would hold my raging hard cock next to the hole. To my surprise he stood up and stuck his cock thru the hole. OMG it was huge. I hesitated and didn't know what to do. He pulled it out and motioned again. I stood up and nervous as hell stuck my cock in the hole. I was shocked and excited when I felt his wet warm mouth on my cock. He worked on my cock for a very long time and he was good at it. Probably the best I'd ever had. He stopped and I pulled out and he motioned me to come to his stall. After long thoughts I got my courage and went into his stall. He sniffed a little bottle then proceeded to suck my cock like a pro for several minutes then he would stop and sniff again then suck me again. I was holding my pants up and he kept trying to pull them down but I wouldn't let him. He would offer me the little bottle but I would refuse he'd shrugged his shoulders sniff and suck me again. He could take all my 7"s all the way down his throat. Something my wife had never done. He kept working my cock for at least an hour. Over and over he kept the same routine offer me the bottle when I refused he would sniff it then suck me like a cock craving slut for about 5 minutes then do it again. He once again offered it to me and this time when I refused he actually said trust me try it once. So I took it and with a very quick sniff handed it back. In just a few seconds I was in heaven and felt myself relax and actually start to fuck his face a little bit. WOW where did that come from? So when he offered it again I took it and with a great big sniff handed it back. Wow I began to fuck his face again and for the first time let go of my pants and grabbed his head and pulled him onto my cock. He pulled my pants to my ankles and began to play with my balls and rub my ass and I loved it. The next turn I took a long deep sniff in each nostril and after I did he turned me around and bent me over and as my head was spinning I thought oh my God am I going to let him fuck me but before I could even react he began eating my ass like a pussy. I started to shiver and shake and moaned like a whore in heat. Again he gave me the bottle and we each hit it and he turned me around gobbled my cock down his throat and without warning stuck his finger into my ass. Without warning I was shooting down his throat again something the wife wouldn't do. He grabbed my ass and pulled me tight and I stood there as my cock twitched and slowly went soft. He kept licking and sucking me and I would jerk and twist with pleasure. After I was completely soft I went to pull away and he pulled me tight. I have to piss I told him and he just shook his head yes. I again pulled away and again said I need to pee. He shook his head again and handed me the bottle. I sniffed and the next thing I know he is taking my piss down his throat. Wow I was shaking and shivering as I pulled up my pants zipped up and went back to my car. The sun was coming up. I met him there almost every Saturday night for years and he eventually took my ass and even shared it with others later on. He made me the slut I am today

xlbutt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The first time a guy gave me a blowjob was in a rest stop on I70 near Washington PA. I was working on a construction crew summers during college and was driving from Illinois to the job site in PA. Was horny on the drive so pulled over to the rest stop to stroke one out. Went into the last stall and started jackin off.

I heard another guy enter the restroom but didn't think anything of it. After about 5 minutes though, I see feet outside my stall door and a guy asks me if I want, as he said, "some action." He pushed on the door a bit and of course it opened and he checked me out sitting there with my dick in my fist.

Not much time to really say no and the guy was just a little older than me, maybe 25. He got me to stand on the toilet so I could see if anyone was coming in and then had my dick down his throat before I even had time to think much.

I remember he went chin to balls fast. He pulled off my dick and told me to fuck his face and had me hold his head and fuck his throat. He slipped a finger up my butt and into my hole and this was the first time anyone had done that...not even me. I came just as I saw another guy walking up to the restroom. As I was washing my hands, this other guy went into the stall where my cocksucker was waiting for his next load ...

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This didn't happen to me, but I've heard the story a few times.

One of my best mates was driving from Houston to Jacksonville along I-10 in his Miata with the top down. He said somewhere in Florida he was following this huge conversion van. He noticed that the curtains were moving back and forth almost violently. Then he saw an arm then some hair. It was two young girls play fighting with one another, a blonde and a brunette. The brunette spied him first and smiled and waved. He waved back, and then the blonde waved. Ian is a pretty good looking guy, kind of cocky and rugged.

They get real friendly driving down the road together. Pretty soon the girls are teasing him pretty good. They start to flash their underwear then finally flesh. Yep, girl tits out the back window. Then butts. That was about it. They tried to get him to flash them but he wasn't stupid, he said.

He finally had enough and waved goodbye passing the van. He stopped at the first rest area he came to. And guess who pulled into the same rest area. Ian was parked at a picnic table and the van pulled up to the welcome center. There were about five people in the van all going inside.

Before he could even fantasize about anything the two girls came skipping out of the center and crossed the street to his shelter. He said they looked 18. Yeah, right. He also said all they did was talk. I've known Ian since I was in college, and he and I have been involved in many many escapades with the fairer sex. I have seen him with three women at once and later said "we just talked and had a smoke"

So if he did indeed just talk to the girls it would have been a rare moment of for him.

Like I said, I've known Ian for a couple of decades now, and trust me, he would have no reason to make up such a story since his real life is much crazier.

The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable:
"Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DLLC92 and abattist

dards44

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in grad school, I traveled back and forth to see family often along the I25. I always worked out stopping a couple times on the trip hoping for action and often got it. One night I remember well, I was traveling south and stopped at a rest stop outside of a college town, have had several fun encounters there and hoped for one. Well one stall was occupied, so I took the stall next to it. Not to obvious as there was only three stalls.

We got playing toe tapping and grab dick under the stall, guy invited me over, and he was a college kid--could have been a football player back in high school. Butch, muscular, very hot. Took turns sucking one another, had to break a couple of times as other guys came in to piss, but no on waited long so we just waited, one with our legs up so not too obvious.

Finally after a few swaps on sucking, he moaned, I want to get fucked. I spit on my cock, spit on his ass and fucked him over the toilet. He moaned and groaned, I played with is cock while fucking him, he shot off a huge load all over the toilet, I did the same all over his cute jock ass.

State patrol built an office at the rest stop going north, so place gets patrolled more now, so no action there--as far as I know, but always get a hard on going by it now.
Trinidad

Reactions: NCbear and Dobbs

coachtom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was running the roads in my 18, I never had any problems finding action. Just need to brush up on your cruising skills and about dusk, find rest area and hangout. Just dont go to far over the top chasing and you shouldnt have any problems finding fun.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The only thing that ever happened to me at a rest stop was back in the late 80's. I pulled over at a rest stop to take a much needed piss. The restrooms were closed (locked doors, no explanation) so I just said "fuck it" and pissed behind the building. I heard some noise in the dark area behind a dumpster. Wasn't sure what it was so I went back to my car. I saw a guy following me and he was naked from the waist down. I was a little freaked, but I got hard thinking about fucking him. I locked my doors and pulled my cock out. He stood outside my car and watched me jack off. He shot his load all over my driver's window when I came. Then he licked it off and took off running. Very strange and I didn't go back to that rest stop after that.

Reactions: submit452

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How much M2M sex action really goes on at highway rest stops? I'd appreciate any input you can give me. Thanks! :smile:

Quite a few years ago when I was what you might call "in my prime", I was traveling across Ohio on I-70. I had waited too long, and the rest stops were far apart, and when I finally came upon one I had to hit the urinals. As I went through the doorway a middle age guy was at the mirrors watching who came in. When he saw me pulling my cock out he moved back to the urinals, coming right next to me. Those were days when partitions weren't installed, and the guy made a clear effort to watch me as I held my cock and pissed. My size was obvious and he was interested. He finished and went back near the door while I finished and shook mine off. When I got to the door he looked me in the eyes and whispered "want a blow job?" That wasn't on my mind at the time so I passed by him and exited without a word.

On other occasions I have stepped up to Rest Stop urinals and noticed guys who were obviously jacking off in their urinal, apparently trying to attract attention and get a partner.

Reactions: submit452

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Restrooms (sadly enough) were where I had my first sexual encounters at the tender young age of 15- always told people I was 17. I grew up in the gay part of San Diego, but I honestly didn't know where else I could find gay sex. The family computer was in the living room, and I hadn't yet discovered gay chat rooms. I just remember thinking looking at a bunch of cocks at Padres/Chargers games at Qualcomm Stadium, so maybe I could see the same at bathrooms in Balboa Park. First time an adult man touched my cock, I remember bolting out of there like someone had killed a kitten, and ran all the way home. But I was back in 2 or 3 hours haha.

Reactions: pangfling

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At a reststop on highway 9 in Wetumpka, AL (going into Montgomery) a friend and I stopped one morning. At one of the two urinals (no divider) there was a nice-looking guy playing with himself. My friend had walked in first so he stood at the other one.
Eye contact was made and the next thing I know, this guy was down on my friends cock. I stood back and watched through the window for anyone coming down the steps. My friend climaxed first and stepped away. I took his place and as the guy was going down on me, my friend told me someone was coming. I backed away but went in the toilet stall area, closed the door and finished getting myself off.
As we left, the guy was still standing at the urinal. I often wondered if the other guy who had come in as we were leaving got serviced. BTW, best I can remember, he was pretty decent looking - evidentally a family man since there was a car in the parking lot with a woman and a couple of kids. No one behind the steering wheel.

Had it not been so far a distance, I'd be going back regularly.

Reactions: txlub

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once, in the late 1980s, before the state highway patrol stepped up the patrols, I walked into the rest stop bathroom between Burlington and Greensboro and found a trucker stripped down (naked as a jaybird) at the sinks washing his crotch with a washcloth.

He wasn't "prospecting," as he put it, but he did admit it'd been a while since he'd last come, so we went to his truck and he moaned and groaned and fired one off in my mouth while one of my hands played with his balls and the other tweaked the sensitive nipple over his heart (difficult to find in all that hair until it stood up and made itself known).

Quite a memorable experience. I'm hard as a rock thinking about it. He was one of those who moaned with excitement when you pushed back his foreskin with your tongue and just touched the head with the tip of your tongue.

NCbear (who was actively seeking out big cock as a late teens guy :cool:)

Reactions: william1

bodybuilder1980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What about those rest stops/truck stops along the turn pike east coast FL?? I drive there frequently.. But never occurred to me to stop.. Seen a French guy and his family were buying breakfast in line infront of me. Guy was checking me out from head to toe and his wife was standing right there. lol

Reactions: NCbear

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What about those rest stops/truck stops along the turn pike east coast FL?? I drive there frequently.. But never occurred to me to stop.. Seen a French guy and his family were buying breakfast in line infront of me. Guy was checking me out from head to toe and his wife was standing right there. lol

Would you blame him? DAMN!!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was taking a leak one day at one. A guy appeared a little further down, and appeared to be taking one, too. He and I both kept it out after we were done. I was very nervous about the cops. He took a step closer, and I didn't flinch. He made some small talk, and started talking about how nice my dick was.
He started stroking it. Instantly, it was like a diamond cutter, it was so hard. He pulled the foreskin back and forth, and said under his breath, "nice". His hand was like nothing else I had experienced. He was so much better at jerking me off than I am. I wanted to take his arm home.
I came pretty quickly, to his surprise, but not mine. Being paranoid about the very real threat of the cops, I left quickly.
Another time and place, I ran into a guy, and then a bunch of guys, at a rest stop. The guy begged me to come on his dick. He held his close to mine, and stroked. It didn't take too much provocation. He was begging for my come, and telling me how much he wanted it. I covered his whole dick with a thick load. He showed his buddy, beaming, and proceeded to stroke himself off with my lather.

A guy really wanted me to suck him. He had a huge head, and a wife in the next town, as I did.
I wanted to, but couldn't bring myself to. It was right after AIDS had gotten huge, and people still didn't know how it was transmitted. I had no condom. We stroked together for a while. He let me sniff it, but it was so clean he had no scent. We talked about getting together for a foursome. He packed up, deciding he'd get better service at home, and left. I masturbated with him in mind, for weeks.

Waflletime

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At a reststop on highway 9 in Wetumpka, AL (going into Montgomery) a friend and I stopped one morning. At one of the two urinals (no divider) there was a nice-looking guy playing with himself. My friend had walked in first so he stood at the other one.
Eye contact was made and the next thing I know, this guy was down on my friends cock. I stood back and watched through the window for anyone coming down the steps. My friend climaxed first and stepped away. I took his place and as the guy was going down on me, my friend told me someone was coming. I backed away but went in the toilet stall area, closed the door and finished getting myself off.
As we left, the guy was still standing at the urinal. I often wondered if the other guy who had come in as we were leaving got serviced. BTW, best I can remember, he was pretty decent looking - evidentally a family man since there was a car in the parking lot with a woman and a couple of kids. No one behind the steering wheel.

Had it not been so far a distance, I'd be going back regularly.
Which gas starion wasit

Reactions: saclove