Restart the process that made the penis grow in the first place?

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My knowledge about human physiology is quite limited, so for some people with more knowledge then me about this stuff this may seem like a stupid question. Everyone knows that the penis grows during a boys puberty. The reason for this is as far as know due to hormones. Shouldn't it be possible that with some kind of hormone treatment or something similar to restart the process that made the penis grow in the first place? Maybe we don't have the right kind of pills or whatever for this to work today, but it doesn't seem like something that's is totally illogical and impossible. We know whats starts the puberty and we know what ends it, so why aren't we able to do this? I'm not talking about restarting the whole puberty (what I fucking mess that could become), just the process that made the penis grow.

If you look up PE Bible, it goes over several supplements and reasons why they help, it touches on EXACTLY what you are talking about.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have researched this a bit too, and if I remember correctly there are two hormones that effectively turn off the process at a certain age so that even if the other hormones and such are right to cause penis growth, that the system doesn't respond.

You don't happen to remember what those 2 hormones are?

He did, but muttered it quietly into the mouse of his bedside heart monitor....brilliant man, but a little loopy in his final hours. :( We'll miss him!

Aye.

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is a great deal we still do not know with regards to the exact signals used by the body regarding the genetics that tell growth of various body parts to stop growing during puberty.

If for example we get a "stop" signal reversing this might be quite difficult, if we instead were to simply tire out receptors and get what would amount to a "lack" of a "go" signal then overcoming this may be something within our grasp within the next few years.

Pubertal growth is made up of a combination of processes. You have hormonal stimulation of cellular growth combined with stretching caused by frequent erections which are far harder than what an adult needs for sexual intercourse. What these do is to stretch out the corpus cavernosum and ligament structures when they are still pliable and able to be stretched. If we were able to soften the ligament structures (some say they can be broken down using para amino benzoic acid) maybe additional length could be obtained. To accomplish this in an adult we would now have to have several things that would have to take place to make it possible. 1.) We would need to be able to activate dormant hormone receptor sites signaling them to go into a growth mode. 2.) We would have to be able to soften the ligament structures to where they would return to a more pliable state as they were when in puberty. 3.) We would have to recreate the degree of erections necessary to stretch the corpus and ligaments from the inside out. This would renew growth of both length and girth growth.

#1 is not completely understood yet though there might be a few possibilities. #2 has some possibilities, but additional studies would be needed on the long term effects of heavy dose transdermal applications of para amino benzoic acid with regards to safety.

#3 can be done easily and we have the technology to do this part easily right now.

Those working on what is referred to as "Chemical PE" these days are working heavily with #'s 2 and 3, but they have not gotten #1 completely licked. There are some claiming success, but safety is questionable and not really documented as being either consistently safe or consistently effective as yet. There is some evidence however that this might be at least somewhat effective. Time will tell. . . .

I'm happy with my size but certainly wouldn't mind going through #3 again! Literally anything could make me hard and cum - riding in a bumpy bus, leaning into the vibrating washing machine, being accidentally grabbed during wrestling (embarrassing, but still hot to this day)...

WayToDance

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm happy with my size but certainly wouldn't mind going through #3 again! Literally anything could make me hard and cum - riding in a bumpy bus, leaning into the vibrating washing machine, being accidentally grabbed during wrestling (embarrassing, but still hot to this day)...

Exactly, I'm also quite happy with my size but I wouldn't mind going through the "I'm horny all time" part of the puberty.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife likes my cock. if I went thru puberty again I don't think she could handle a 15" long cock, almost 13" in girth. and how the fuck would I even walk around?.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If we could get dimensional figures at various stages of males and females with hormone disorders this might at least give us some anecdotal evidence of what to expect. There are two words that have been repeated several times throughout this thread: start and stop. It is biologically dangerous to reintroduce hormones to the body or to deliver them in excess, for multiple reasons. If interested there is an obscene amount of information on the web. Focus on the damage created from the start and stop process and the elasticity of not just ligaments, but bones during puberty. Even after all this, I do agree that such a suggestion as made by SomeWhatDamaged should be a realization fairly soon. There is even quite a bit of erotic literature that suggests this (Stormbringers' E and I Series). If you've waited this long you can either be the men that figure these secrets out or the ones that comment on their use. It's up to you.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There is some clinical evidence that this may in fact be possible in time. Right now we do not have the technical expertise to accomplish this in the way we would want.

In order to be successful in the PE part of a "restart" you would have to be able to do something to deal with the ligament structures. There is some evidence that there is a currently available substance that would be somewhat effective at "softening" the ligaments back to a "pubertal" state.

The next thing that would need to be done would be to re-activate 100% of the hormone receptor sites. This is the part that is VERY poorly understood right now. Medical Science has not proven the cause of the "shut down" per se. We do not know if the receptor sites are genetically programmed to go into a dormant state, or if these sites are in some manner damaged or destroyed to shut them down. What we do know is that over time they become insensitive and fail to work.

The trigger mechanism is also not understood enough to take to the bank.

If the receptor sites are possibly also regulated by the pituitary and by the presence or absence of a specific unknown control hormone, it may be possible to re-start the production or stop the production as the case may be of this control hormone.

The stretching erections are easy to re-create and we have the ability to do that part right now with zero difficulty.

The genome project has given us some parts and research into genetic disorders which accelerate or retard sexual development have also received some attention as learning tools. The idea is to look for the differences between these individuals and those with normal hormone patterns.

One thing that is known is that the control mechanism for the receptor sites is not the testosterone receptors alone. In cases of true micropenis caused by testosterone absence after a certain period of time becomes less and less receptive to androgen therapy. This suggests that the absence of testosterone and the active form DHT (responsible for secondary sex characteristics including penis size) will not create a normal sized penis in an untreated adult. The younger the patient, the more likely the patient will achieve his full genetic size if given hormone replacement therapy. A twelve year old boy with delayed or zero puberty will respond very well and a twenty year old will not achieve the same level of growth.

Time will solve this and it is guaranteed that this is being looked at simply because it is a "cash cow".

Q12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If anything I feel like the ability to make the puberty stage longer would seem more plausible at the current time then restarting it.

Say you take the hormones that cause the effects of puberty in addition to the ones being naturally produced. One would think that the effect could be strengthened or compounded. It could even be elongated if you took them at the point where your body started to slow down production of these.