Restaurant Owner Out Mans The College Boys

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mark and Emily had a favorite Italian restaurant that they used to frequent while dating. It was called Tony's and had good portions and prices. The quality was nothing to write home about, but it was the only Italian place in the area, right near the beach area we frequented. It had great seating with views of the ocean. The only problem was the restaurant owner, Tony. The guy was like a wanna be Tony Soprano. He even looked like the character, he was huge at over 6'5 tall and a huge gut. He probably weighed over 300lbs and was in his late forties with thinning dark hair. Despite all this he would constantly flirt with the younger girls who came into his restaurant, and Emily was one of his favorites.

This was for good reason, as Emily was a specimen. At 22 years old she had recently graduated college and was now enrolled in graduate school. She was one of those impossible body types with large, impossible to hide melon sized tits. She had a slender waist and body frame and a perfect, naturally beautiful face with beautiful blue eyes framed by her light brown hair.

Mark was older, in his late 20's and even he knew he was lucky to score Emily. The hardest part for Mark was all the guys constantly hitting on her, and Tony was one of the most persistent. Emily would make fun of Tony after he would leave, mocking his age and calling him "obese" to Mark. Still Mark hated going to Tony's even though it was really the only option if they wanted a decent itallian restaurant.

They were about a year into dating when Mark and Emily were enjoying a day together at the beach. Emily had been wearing a white, two piece bathing suit that was turning heads. Her sexy stomach was well toned and her massive tits were barely contained by her top. Mark was also a good looking guy, he had slicked back dark hair and had the sort of sleek, expensive wall street banker look that was popular among men of his age. He worked out and also had a well sculpted body. The two of them had enjoyed sunbathing for most of the day, mark stealing glances at Emily's killer body through his expensive designer sunglasses. Later as the sun was starting to set they were packing up their things and getting very hungry.

"Maybe we could go to Tony's?" Emily suggested.
"No thanks, i don't want to deal with all that tonight" Mark laughed.
"Well.. Maybe he's not there tonight... lets go check" Emily led the way to the front of the restaurant to peek in.
"Nope, No sign of him!" Emily was excited and hungry!
"Ok, let me go move the car first, I only had 4 hrs on the meter. You can get us a table." Mark told Emily.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When mark got back to the restaurant he was dismayed to see Emily looking back at him horrified. Oblivious to her looks of despair was Tony leaning over the table and "chatting" her up. Tony had already brought her a bottle of wine which I was sure he had comped. He was laughing heartily and asking her questions while barely hiding his glances at her cleavage.

Tony seemed put off when he saw Mark. He had never respected the rich looking guy who always seemed to be complaining about the food. This chick was way to hot for such a whiney little bitch thought Tony.

Finally Tony left the two of them alone.

"Oh my god... he just wouldn't shut up" Emily rolled her eyes.
"Hey, at least it's over and you got us some wine out of it" Mark joked.
"Yeah, I mean like what does he think is going to happen? He's an old man!" Emily was clearly disgusted by Tony's obvious lust.

The two of them enjoyed their food and the place was getting more crowded as it was a weekend night. They were going to get a drink at the bar but it was a little bit too tight as they got closer. Some college aged kids were not being careful and one of them spilled some beer on Emily. Emily snarled and started yelling at the kid but he just started laughing. Mark stepped in front of Emily and gave the kid a shove. Unfortunately at only about 5'7 Mark was far shorter than the college guys and as the group of them turned their attention to Mark he grew worried. The guy who had spilled the beer gave Mark a strong shove and Mark, unprepared for the blow stumbled backward, tripping over a chair and falling to the floor.

The college guys laughed and Emily was terrified as the fight was erupting around her. Mark was not anxious to get up, these guys were bigger than him and he wasn't about to get his ass kicked in front of his girlfriend.

Tony came up to the group from behind, having heard the commotion. He grabbed one of the college kids with his hand and picked him up and literally threw him backward where he fell back. Then Tony grabbed the lead kid by the collar and pulled him up into the air. The kid tried to fight back but Tony was too big and strong. He landed a huge haymaker punch to the kids face and knocked him out cold. He feel to the floor limp and the two friend did their best to drag him out of the restaurant.

Emily thanked tony and tried to hide her disgust at Mark who had been completely useless in the situation. She couldn't help becoming slightly impressed by how easily Tony had handled the situation. He hadn't just sent them off, he had completely destroyed those cocky college kids and made them look silly. Emily offered to pay back Tony's wine from earlier in the night in a way to make it up to him. He accepted and wrote out his address on a slip of paper.

"You can drop it by my place later tonight" Tony told her, rubbing his still bleeding knuckles.

Mark, insecure after the fight tried to keep Emily from ending the date but she decided to break it off early, telling him she just wanted to relax after all the commotion. Mark protested back in the car but she demanded he take her home. She didn't mention that she was planning to swing by Ton'y address to drop off some wine.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Emily didn't get to the address Tony had provided until late that night. She was even worried he would have already gone to sleep as she rang the doorbell to his home. Tony came to the door and smiled, he was wearing a bathrobe which made Emily a bit uncomfortable right away.

"I will just drop off the wine and head home, be polite" Emily told herself.

Tony was back to his usual ways, flirting with Emily as he showed her around his home. Emily stopped at the pictures of Tony's wife, from what was clearly many years ago.

"She passed away, about 8 years ago" Tony remarked. Emily suddenly felt bad for Tony, it was clear he was actually a very lonely guy. No wonder he spent so much time at his restaurant around all the people, she thought.

"She's very pretty" Emily remarked honestly.

Tony poured Emily a glass of wine as he showed her his backyard, which had a small hot tub and outdoor showers. It was very nice but Emily did not like where this was going.

"Come on, join me in the hot tub!" Tony finally implored Emily. Emily knew that she had her swimsuit in her car but she wasn't about to join this old creep in his hot tub.

"Oh... uh yeah that's a no for me Tony sorry. Thank you for everything you did for me tonight but I really have to go" Emily told him.

"Ok but how about you just sit and talk to me while you finish your glass of wine at least" Tony insisted, I can enjoy the hot tub for myself Tony Laughed.

Emily agreed as she sat down at small table to finish her glass of wine adjacent to the hot tub, but she didn't realize what she was getting herself into. Suddenly and without notice Tony pulled back his bathrobe and he was fully nude. He walked to the hot tub and gently stepped into the water but not before Emily had gotten an eyeful.

Emily had at first felt disgust as she realized that Tony was completely nude, his large stomach protruding from his large, old hairy chest. But she had to do a double take at the sight of his huge, thick penis hanging halfway down his leg and his large hanging balls. His thick meat flopped obscenely from side to side as he walked and Emily felt her eyes bulge wide in shock as she tried to register the fact that Tony had the largest penis she had ever seen. She felt her face getting flush and she had to hide her look of shock from Tony so that he wouldn't see her staring at his impressive size.

Tony had seen the way Emily had looked at his cock from the side of his view and he knew from the look that she had that he was going to have this babe cock worshipping his big dick by the end of the night.

baskerwille

Admired Member
Media
Good to see you are still finding time to write! Will you ever finish up the Mexican teen and girlfriend story? :) Or has inspiration for that deserted you?

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Emily was in a state of shock even as Tony was still going on and on as always, telling her stories and always laughing. She couldn't believe that this old arrogant man could have been that big, maybe it was just the lighting or something. Still she couldn't stop thinking about it. Even as Tony continued to talk to her she found her mind drifting back to that image in her mind.

"What about you?" Tony asked, interrupting Emily's daze.

"Oh, yes sure, me too" Emily responded, pretending like she had been listening when she had really been thinking about cock. Emily knew she was getting a little tipsy from the wine but she decided she had to know more about this "size" situation and Tony. She had to admit that something about the situation, maybe the age difference or the fight from earlier in the night was making her feel especially sexy tonight. She knew Tony had never seen a body like Emily had. She decided there was nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting, it's not like she was going to sleep with him or something. She decided she would show off her perfect body, show this old guy what he could't have and tease him with it. It turned her on a bit of teasing the old man.

"Hey, Tony, ya know the water looks really nice, I am gonna go grab my swim suit from my car" She said with a smile.

"Ok take your time" Tony told her.

Emily had a few moments where she second guessed the decision but she really was having good time and she didn't feel like going home. She grabber her suit from her car, and came back into Tony's house through the front door. She was changing in the bathroom, stopping to admire her nude, perfect body in the bathroom mirror. As she looked at her self she thought back to the image of Tony's thick penis and huge balls as she slowly rubber her hand down her body and to her aroused clit. She shuddered in pleasure and nearly had an orgasm just from a slight touch. Emily had always had difficulty orgasming and was very rarely able to with Mark. Something about that big dick was making her body feel different than she ever had.

Finally she came back out, with a towel wrapper around her Tony was smiling and gestured to join him in the hot tub.

"It's perfect, 102 degrees" he said.

Emily dipped her toe in the water.

"Oh that's HOT!" Emily jumped back, nearly losing her towel.

Tony laughed.

"No thats the right temperature you have to just ease into it if you are new." Tony looked into her eyes.

"It will feel so good once you get used to it" He told her

"Ok.. I guess its not too hot" Emily said as she put her feet back in slowly. She finally took her towel off, revealing her perfect 11 out of 10 body in her stunning two piece bathing suit. Her perfect abs and giant breasts had slight goose bumps in the night air as she tried to sit into the water as quickly as she could. She wrapped her arms around her breast to try to cover them slightly but her skinny arms did't block very much.

"Holy moly!" Tony whistled. And started pretending to have a fake heart attack.

"Oh Hush" Emily blushed red. She new she had a great body and appreciated compliments even if she had naver appreciated them from tony before. A part of her was happy that he was so impressed.

"You know my wife had a body like yours... when she was younger I mean" Tony said.

Emily wasn't sure what he meant. She doubted that Tony's wife had worked out like Emily did.

"You know her "chest" was very large" Tony made his hand's into the large breast cupping motions over his chest, leaving nothing to the imagination. Normally the grad school emily would have been grossly offended by Tony's grotesque use of female anatomy would have probably considered it to be harrasment in another setting, but because he had helped her earlier she let it slide.

"Oh yeah, you know, "they" always do get a lot of attention" Emily said, looking down slightly and laughing nervously. She had a love hate relationship with her boobs, they were almost too big.

"My wife used to always say: 'The men will always fight for the girl with the best tits.'" "And She was right" Tony laughed, raising his glass of wine, in a sort of toast gesture to the fight from earlier.

"Yes thank you so much!" Emily thanked tony again.
"Yeah i mean you won the fight, and it was like 1 on 3" Emily stroked Tony's ego a little bit.

"Those guys, they are not even men, they are just boys" Tony laughed.

"Yeah.. i mean that was really... impressive." Emily said honestly.
"I didn't know you were so much stronger then all the other.. i mean then those guys" she said.

"Even your boyfriend!" Tony laughed.

Emily didn't want to talk about her boyfriend but she wasn't about to let Tony mock him either,

"Well i mean Mark might not be winning any fights, but i wouldn't say he's not a man!" Emily disagreed.

"Trust me, I can tell" Tony laughed.

"Oh really? How can you tell?" Emily asked.

"Because i can tell by the look on your face" Tony said looking into Emily's eyes. "You are not getting what you need.." Tony said, clearly implying it in a sexual way.

"Oh please, like you would know what a girl like me needs? You are an old man" Emily laughed, not liking that Tony had implied she gave off a vibe of a bad sex life. In the back of her head she new it was true but she wasn't going to let him know that.

"Sometimes girls don't know what they need until they get it" Tony replied.

Emily was a little bit heated from the argument but a part of her was still very turned on. She wanted to see if Tony could show her what she needed.

"What is it you think i need?" Emily asked him.

"I think you already know" Tony smiled.

Emily didn't like this, he wasn't showing his cards at all. To make matters worse, as Tony turned to leave the pool Emily wasn't able to see if her earlier visions of the large size had been confirmed as he turned too quickly and wrapped his waist in a towel.

"Im going to go take a shower, when you figure it out come find me " Tony told her. He was going to make this hot bitch beg for it.

Emily sat in the hot tub confused. What did he mean by figure it out. She was a little annoyed that he was talking shit about her boyfriend, but she was curious what Tony was packing and decided she had to find out.

Tony was showering in the outdoor and as she tip toed closer she could see he was nude. Once again her eyes were drawn to his giant thick cock which hung heavily at least 8 inches down his leg. His balls were the size of baseballs and Emilys mouth gapped open even after Tony caught her staring. She was openly gaping at Ton'y size this time, with her perfect body on display in her bikini.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Emily was starting wide eyed with her mouth wide open .

"It's... just... sooo BIG.... Oh Tony" Emily told him.

Tony just laughed. "You figured out what you need yet?" He asked her.

"Um.. yes." Emily was just nodding her head as she gazed at Tony's giant cock,

"well... You gotta say it" Tony told her, looking at her sternly.

"Um.. " Emily blushed. She new what she needed but she was afraid to say it.

"Can I.... um... can I please suck your big penis Tony?" Emily stuttered a little bit, nervously begging for cock for the first time in her life.

"Get on your knees" Tony demanded. He turned toward her and pushed his hips forward to display his massive cock that was getting harder at almost 10 inches.

Emily's eyes went big again as she kneeled to the ground in front of Tony.

"Ive never seen one soo.. soo huge" Emily said as Tony put his crotch right in front of Emily's face.

"Your boyfriend doesn't have one like this?" Tony laughed.

"No... not even close" Emily was still in her trance like state as she stared I Tony's massive cock and balls from her knees.

"Show me you tits" Tony demanded.

Emily put her skinny arms behind her and untied her bikini top, eyes locked on Tony's cock the entire time as her top feel to the floor and her massive tits spilled out.

Tony's cock was reaching its full hardness and almost 11 inches and extremely thick. Tony aimed his rock hard cock at Emily with his hand and she gave him a raised eyebrow.

"Oh Tony... Oh Tony you are the biggest" She moaned as she leaned in to kiss Tony's huge cock head.

Almost immediately Emily had her mouth stretched wider than she could have ever imagined.

"Ohmfffff!" She moaned to Tony's laughter.

Tony grabbed the back of Emily's head with is had and started pushing her head onto his shaft, raming the first three or four thick inches of cock as far into Emily's mouth as it could go.

Emily had never been treated this rough before but she could feel that her body was on fire. She was loving this even though it was degrading.

"How you like that ?" Tony asked , pulling his big wet cock out of Emily's mouth.

"Oh Tony...Oh.... " Emily was panting for breath. Her huge tits hung down from her skinny frame while her gorgeous and pretty face gasping for air.

"I love it!" Emily moaned as she dove her mouth back over Tony's hard cock and let him face fuck her again.

"Do you worship this big dick Emily?" Tony asker her smirking

"Oh yes Tony I will worship it!" she was on her knees kissing up and down his hug shaft as she told him.

Tony slapped her roughly the face with his cock.

"Put it in your tits!" Tony ordered.'

Emily had never let anyone "Tit fuck" her before but she was letting this big dick jerk have his way with her.

"Oh Tony it's soo big, fuck my tits with your king cock" Emily moaned as Tony thrusted his huge dick up and through her perfect tits.

"Oh shit that feels good!' Tony yelled.

"Yeah, you own these tits Tony" Emily moaned
"That big dick is so gooood Tony!" She was kisising the cock head as it peaked through.

"You know what you need?" Tony asked her while fucking her tits.

"Oh yes, I need i big dick! I need big dick Tony!" Emily was almost screaming but she was so close to cumming.

"Where do you need it?" Tony asked her.

"In my pussy. Tony PLEASE! I need your big dick.. I need it SOO BAD!" Emily was begging for Tony to put his hug dick inside her.

Things had changed so much from earlier in the day, when Emily had always rolled her eyes at Tony to know her begging to be fucked by him.

"Get on the bed" Tony told her with a stern look this time, pointing inside. "Get that pussy ready to feel a real man" he sneered at her.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Emily laid down on the bed as Tony lumbered into the room behind her, his giant cock pointing up as both had stripped to be completely naked.

Emily writhed in pleasure as Tony Stood in front of the bed and slapped her sexy stomach and pussy with his huge thick cock head.

"Oh Tony!! My pussy has never had such a big man!" Emily moaned as he started rubbing his head against the entrance to her soft slit.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!! OH TONY GOD YOUR COCK IS MAKING ME CUM!!! OH TONY!!' Emily spasmed as she felt the most powerfull orgasm she had ever had just from the feeling of the huge thick cock rubbing against her.

Tony laughed and waited for her orgasm to subside.

"Your gonna need big dick from now on" Tony laughed.
"Oh my god, yes!" Emily agreed.

"Take a picture of this" Tony put his 11 inch cock across Emily abdomen, it's length went from her pussy all the way up to her ribs.

"Ok" Emily obeyed her master.

"Send it to your boyfriend tomorrow." Tony ordered her. "Show him that you belong to a real man now"
"I will" Emily agreed. She was going to anything for this dick.

"Now fuck my cock until I cum" Tony Ordered Emily. Tony got onto the bed and Emil mounted him slowly.

"Oh tony fuck...! Oh it's so big! Oh big, oh big Tony you are the man! Oh Tony i can only take half of it" Emily was riding up and down the first half of Tony's cock but she couldn't take it any further. She had her arms wrapper around Tonys shoulders and she was gyrating her hips up and down smoothly.

Tony was in heaven, This girl had the best body he had ever had. And she was a cock slut through and through,

"Oh TONY I'm gonna CUM Again on your big dick! " Emily was looking into Tony's eyes fiercely now as she neared her second huge orgasm, this time while fucking.

"Fuck Tony! fuck I didn't know you were so... oh so big Tony... Oh God I'm gonna cum! Oh Tony please give me your cum! Oh Tony i want your cum in me Tony from your huge balls! Please Tony fill me up!!"

Tony started cumming and he felt his seed spilling deep inside Emily as her body when tense again and she wrapped her arms around his neck

"OH THATS IT TONY! OH TONY I NEED IT OH YES!! YES!! YES!!!" Emily came for almost a full minute while Tony drained his huge balls into her.

Emily would spend the rest of the night worshiping Tony's manhood and she would only fuck him from now on.

"Work it you gonna have to work for it" Tony told her.

"Oh shit it feels so GOOD!!! OH TONY!

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Emily laid down on the bed as Tony lumbered into the room behind her, his giant cock pointing up as both had stripped to be completely naked.

Emily writhed in pleasure as Tony Stood in front of the bed and slapped her sexy stomach and pussy with his huge thick cock head.

"Oh Tony!! My pussy has never had such a big man!" Emily moaned as he started rubbing his head against the entrance to her soft slit.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!! OH TONY GOD YOUR COCK IS MAKING ME CUM!!! OH TONY!!' Emily spasmed as she felt the most powerfull orgasm she had ever had just from the feeling of the huge thick cock rubbing against her.

Tony laughed and waited for her orgasm to subside.

"Your gonna need big dick from now on" Tony laughed.
"Oh my god, yes!" Emily agreed.

"Take a picture of this" Tony put his 11 inch cock across Emily abdomen, it's length went from her pussy all the way up to her ribs.

"Ok" Emily obeyed her master.

"Send it to your boyfriend tomorrow." Tony ordered her. "Show him that you belong to a real man now"
"I will" Emily agreed. She was going to anything for this dick.

"Now fuck my cock until I cum" Tony Ordered Emily. Tony got onto the bed and Emil mounted him slowly.

"Oh tony fuck...! Oh it's so big! Oh big, oh big Tony you are the man! Oh Tony i can only take half of it" Emily was riding up and down the first half of Tony's cock but she couldn't take it any further. She had her arms wrapper around Tonys shoulders and she was gyrating her hips up and down smoothly.

Tony was in heaven, This girl had the best body he had ever had. And she was a cock slut through and through,

"Oh TONY I'm gonna CUM Again on your big dick! " Emily was looking into Tony's eyes fiercely now as she neared her second huge orgasm, this time while fucking.

"Fuck Tony! fuck I didn't know you were so... oh so big Tony... Oh God I'm gonna cum! Oh Tony please give me your cum! Oh Tony i want your cum in me Tony from your huge balls! Please Tony fill me up!!"

Tony started cumming and he felt his seed spilling deep inside Emily as her body when tense again and she wrapped her arms around his neck

"OH THATS IT TONY! OH TONY I NEED IT OH YES!! YES!! YES!!!" Emily came for almost a full minute while Tony drained his huge balls into her.

Emily would spend the rest of the night worshiping Tony's manhood and she would only fuck him from now on.

"Work it you gonna have to work for it" Tony told her.

"Oh shit it feels so GOOD!!! OH TONY!

Wonderful story!! Thanks!
More??

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Better than ever! Would be curious how a little bit more resistance from the girl, fighting with herself and trying to stand up for boyfriend and fight the big dick guy she dislikes, would go.

I really like this one a lot I keep finding myself revisiting it.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I liked the style of this one, something about it, a bit more than the previous one by Biltmore, can't quite place why. My favourite is still mountain cabin hope theres a new favourite soon!