Restless

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"I can't even sleep, dude."

I nodded along, just as I had been for the past twenty minutes as Vince complained about his most recent breakup. I couldn't say I really blamed him. Katheryn had been dating him for the past year and a half. Last week he found out she had also been fucking half of Fairfax as well- and in a college town this size, that's saying something. Over the past year and a half I'd ignored her put-downs, insults and blatant physical abuse of my roommate, figuring that this was his relationship and if he wanted it changed, it was his job... not mine. I regret not throwing that bitch out the moment she waltzed through the door.

Of course, few people would turn down Katheryn. Perfect figure. Massive jugs. Movie-star hair. She could get any man in this city, and like most women, she chose Vince. I can't say I blame her. He's the definition of sexy. Taller than most, toned and build, jet black hair, and possibly the nicest guy I've ever met.

And his cock. We can't forget that. The five or six times I've seen him in his little black briefs with his bloated package jutting from him, or that one time I accidentally walked in on him taking a piss... talk about man-meat. I've jacked off many a night thinking about that cock.

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that I'm gay. And that I'm totally in love with Vince. And that he knows none of this.

"I mean... I gave her everything she wanted. I didn't do anything wrong."

"You were great, Vince, she's just a bitch."

"If she's such a bitch why can't I stop thinking about her? Why can't I sleep at night?"

"Maybe you should see a therapist if you're having issues."

" ... I'm a fucking college student, I can't see a therapist. I have no cash."

"I think the Wellness center has a psychologist graduate students wandering about. Go see one of them."

"Maybe I will..."

I didn't know this would be the suggestion that would rock my senior year of college to its core. He did as I said and went to a therapist a few day later and came home looking a bit less distraught than usual. "It go well?" I asked.

He just shrugged. "I s'pose. Gave me some stuff to help me sleep, didn't really talk much." I cringed a bit. The Wellness doctors at our college were... well, not the best. Too overqualified to be a high school nurse, too underqualified to run a family practice. Half the time they'd throw a random antibiotic at you and hope it stuck. Back pain? Antibiotics. Chest pains? Antibiotics. Gaping, horrible bleeding wound? Band-aid. Then some antibiotics. Chances were they didn't even hear him out, they just heard "can't sleep" and managed to snag the easiest fix.

Vince wandered into his bedroom and came out wearing his work-out clothes. I had to try not to stare at him whenever he wore his work-out clothes. They accented every ripple, every bulge, every ridge and valley of his perfect physique. Except... it looked like he had a massive erection. His mammoth cock was snaking down his leg, Vince's attempts to hide his boner failing. I blatantly stared, almost salivating.

"I'm gonna hit the gym..."

I shook my head, snapping out of the charm his dick was casting over me. "Huh? Oh! Yeah, see ya later." He wandered out to the door, my eyes following his every move. Eventually he came home, we talked a bit, and we went to bed. Thoughts of Vince's meat filled my head as I dozed off.

It was nearing two AM when I woke up to the sound of my door opening. I blinked, my body curled up and tucked against the wall. "Whaaaat?" I said. I heard no reply. I sighed- this damned house was older than shit and its doors randomly popped open.

I moved to get up and close the door when I saw him. Vince. Naked. Standing full glory at the foot of my bed. His massive boner jutting from his hips, beautiful and perfect, like a monument to pure masculinity. I just stared. He reached a hand down and began to rub up and down his cock, his built body illuminated only by the moonlight streaming through my windows.

When he spoke, his voice was husky and low. "I know what you want, babe... Come suck this dick."

Reactions: mgkelley

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I stared at him for what seemed like an eternity. My own cock was hard, pressing out of the fly of my boxers. Vince just put his hands on the back of his head and thrust his hips at me, his length bobbing a bit. "Come on. I know you want to."

So I did. I ran my tongue slowly along the underside of his massive prick. He grunted a bit, running his hands through my hair. "Fuck yeah... just like that... fuck yeah..." I stuck his huge knob in my mouth, amazed at its sheer girth. I've sucked many cocks in my time and this was by far the most challenging dick to ever come my way.

But Vince didn't seem to care about that. I felt his hands clamp around the back of my head. Before I could protest, he began fucking my face with his massive cock. I gag a bit, his cock unrelenting.

His breathing started getting heavier after a few minutes of this. His massive balls drew up. He let out a loud, low moan as he shot down deep into my belly. I didn't think it would ever end- Vince hadn't cum in a while, it seemed. Jet after endless jet poured into my mouth from his massive meat.

He withdrew slowly a few minutes after cumming. He panted, leaned down, and kissed the very mouth that sucked him. It was fast but deliberate. He grinned at me... and this was when I was able to fully see his face, lit up by the moon outside.

His eyes half-lidded and unfocused, he kissed me again before standing. "I love you, Katheryn..." He turned, trudging out of my door, leaving me hard and confused, kneeling on my bed, the taste of cock in my mouth.

Reactions: mgkelley