restored guys, happy with the result?

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
Hi, my qouestion is for cut guys who completed their restoration.
Are you happy with the result?
I like the look of an uncut dick and I've been thinking of starting restoration though I gained some skin over the years with masturbation, squeezing my penis after peeing and some jelqing for fun. I was cut when 9 months old and CI-1 until my early 20's and now close to between CI-2 and CI-3 .Btw I am 40 .

So, restored guys is it worth starting it?

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
I know that question is not directed to me, but allow me to answer.

It is not worth to start again, even at your age... it is cleaner to be cut so don't ruin what your parents built 40 years ago.

I don't want to open a debate, please....

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I did the reverse this year and would say that if you're up for what it entails then go for it. I was about a c9 and now around a c3/4, may have liked to be shorter for the experience but am pretty happy. Absolute worst case is that you hate it and have to get recircumcised. Generally though, you'd get to experience all different levels of coverage as you restore and stop short of full coverage if you realize that it is not what you want. Novelty is the spice of life so even it is something that you wouldn't have done before the change of status will provide new stimulations which is likely to be pleasurable.

S

SirConcis

Initially, the novelty of a growing foreskin will be great to you if you dislike being cut. You will accept the less than perfect cosmetic results of the thick edge of your foreksin that partially covers the glans during te process because you know it isn't the final result.

But eventually, you will stop restoring, and you may look at it in the mirror when soft and eventually admit that it doesn't look as great as what you had envisaged and also accept that thsi is basically the end result. You will also eventually accept the fact that you do get smells under the 4skin, especially if your 4skin is long enough to catch some urine.

The shape/thickness of the tip of your regrown foreskin will have a lot to do with how it will look.

Another consideration that becomes important: unless you get a fairly large amount of foreskin, you will only get the "uncut" look when totally flaccid. And when totally flaccid is when your dick is the least impressive in terms of size.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am restored and can therefor speak form experience. I started at age 50 and it took me about six years to restore. I stay fully covered unless I am simi erect or hard. I t takes a lot of time and determination to complete the process. It is worth the effort though. I love the way my cock looks now and the sensitivity increase is great. Thake my advice if you want ot do it go ahead and purchase a DRT, which i finally bought or some other of the restoration devices. I wasted alot of time on a home made tugger. That's how I did most of my restoration but regret not buying the DRT sooner. I would have been done alot sooner.
SO the answer to your question is no. You are for from being ot old to restore, as a matter of fact you will find that most guys are around your age wen they realize that they are missing somehting that they are suppose to had and had no choice in loseing. It's your body and you dont need anyones approval fo restore.
If I can help you in any way let me know

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting to log on and find a brand-new post about something I was thinking on posting myself.

I've been restoring on and off for about 1.5 years now. I was fairly tightly cut and started with the DTR and am now using the PUD.

To the point of my post.... Yesterday was the first day EVER that my head stayed covered all by itself all day long. I personally think it looks and feels amazing. I'm at about a C6 now and I can reliably use my new skin to wank even when hard.

I guess it's 'to each their own' but MY own looks and feels great and I'm glad I'm doing it.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was cut loose, and know a few people who have restored, and the results are amazing.
There are many people who like the results.
I very much like the results shown in your Gallery, Vast--really beautiful...!!! :tongue: Congratulations on your hard-won achievement, and I sincerely hope the result is all you wished for...!!! :smile: It's great that you're setting an example and providing encouragement here for others... :yup:

--and the same good words and wishes to the other guys posting their success and satisfaction here...!!! :biggrin2: Restorers rock...!!!:1244:

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is not worth to start again, even at your age... it is cleaner to be cut so don't ruin what your parents built 40 years ago.
I don't want to open a debate, please....

--I don't want to debate, either, InHamad. I simply want (1) to ask rhetorically what age could possibly have to do with it, and (2) tell you flat out that you simply don't know what you're talking about when you say that cut is cleaner--that's hogwash. If you really believe that, you'll doubtless want to remove your nose and fingernails, say, to ensure cleanliness. As for what "your parents built"--parents who inflict circumutilation on their children build very badly and shamefully, and should ask for forgiveness every day of their lives.

Last edited:

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Hi, my qouestion is for cut guys who completed their restoration.
Are you happy with the result?
I like the look of an uncut dick and I've been thinking of starting restoration though I gained some skin over the years with masturbation, squeezing my penis after peeing and some jelqing for fun. I was cut when 9 months old and CI-1 until my early 20's and now close to between CI-2 and CI-3 .Btw I am 40 .

So, restored guys is it worth starting it?

I am restoring but am still in the early stages. I retain when not restoring so my glans and inner skin area a covered most of the time. I have notice improved sensitivity - with this combined with the skin growth I have achieved I have definitely noticed a significant improvement in my sexual experiences. Restoration is not easy but I really believe it is worth it.

Initially, the novelty of a growing foreskin will be great to you if you dislike being cut. You will accept the less than perfect cosmetic results of the thick edge of your foreksin that partially covers the glans during te process because you know it isn't the final result.
There is a lot of natural variations in the thickness of foreskin, so a restored foreskin does not necessarily look unnatural due to its thickness.

But eventually, you will stop restoring, and you may look at it in the mirror when soft and eventually admit that it doesn't look as great as what you had envisaged and also accept that thsi is basically the end result. You will also eventually accept the fact that you do get smells under the 4skin, especially if your 4skin is long enough to catch some urine.

The shape/thickness of the tip of your regrown foreskin will have a lot to do with how it will look.
Restored foreskins tend to be looser than those of intact men because they lack the frenar band at the tip which contracts to close up the foreskin. However, the skin of the penis does have these special cells throughout it and when you restore, these cells also multiply. Thus, if you restore your foreskin long enough you can achieve a closed pucker at the end. It may depend somewhat on temperature - cold causes these cells to contract. In warm situations the foreskin may not have the puckered look. (Note: speaking not from experience but from photos and discussions with others - not yet enough skin for personal experience).

Since I am either restoring or retaining most of the time, occasionally I notice a musky male odour. Quite likely this will be more frequent once I have accomplished growing more skin. This odour is not unpleasant - actually I find it kind of erotic, it is quite possible that it has pheromones in it. If you don't retract your foreskin when you pee and trap urine - yes it will stink. The smell of stale urine is not the natural intact penis smell. It is best to retract when you pee to avoid this.

Another consideration that becomes important: unless you get a fairly large amount of foreskin, you will only get the "uncut" look when totally flaccid. And when totally flaccid is when your dick is the least impressive in terms of size.

This is true for many intact men as well. Some natural foreskins are shorter than others and there may not be enough for unassisted erect coverage. It is up to the individual on how long they want to grow their foreskin. Even if you do not achieve erect coverage the flaccid coverage protects the glans and inner skin to improve sensitivity, plus facilitates more skin movement during lovemaking. All of these result in improved sexual response.

Restoring foreskin is not about trying to gain a larger penis, it is about repairing damage that was done to restore its sexual response and also for aesthetic reasons.

If you do decide to restore, the best of luck in your journey.