Restoring Foreskin

bobboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right, I understand there have been other threads on this topic. I thought starting a new one about techniques, methods and successes.

So, who has done it before? Can you brief us all on

• How you done it?
  • When you first noticed a diffence?
  • Has your foreskin almost went back?

Thanks.
Bob:smile:

nitrateguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I began restoring my foreskin a number of years ago. I had a friend that had a device to help him and I made something that worked very well on the design.

I went to my local Home Depot and visited the lawn sprinkler section. There I found a 3/4" coupler that is used to connect two long pieces of PCV sections. It is about 2" long. With that and wide medical tape, you insert the head of your penis in one section, pull up what ever amount of loose skin you have on your penis and tape the skin to the PVC.

Over a period of month, the skin begins to loosen. I wore it under my clothes during that day. After about 4-6 months (depending how much skin you develop) I had a restored foreskin that almost completely covers the head of my penis. This is a permanent restoration and I don't need to go any further (unless you want to). I has now been a couple of years and I have enjoyed my foreskin ever since.

cg1180

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I use(d) manual stretching techniques whenever I masturbate. All I do is stretch the skin at the base of the shaft as far to or (now) over the tip as I can WITHOUT PAIN (should still feel sufficient tension, though).

I also started gripping lower on my shaft skin when I masturbate. This feels weird at first but you get used to it as the skin slowly stretches.

See that little discoloration toward s the top of your penis? That's all the nerve bundles etc. that were SUPPOSED to be internal at one point (but you were given no choice, right?) The trick is to get equal tension pulling from inside-out and outside-in. It's what's known as the P.O.E. (Point of Equillibrium).

It's taken me about a year now with the manual stretching. I'd recommend that if you were serious you might want to follow dbo4852's method (I've done that as well and it works pretty quickly.)

Just keep in mind that it's not an overnight thing, but the results are worth it, and that you are stretching CELLS. Skin cells become elongated when stretched and eventually return to their normal state. So inevitably you're going to lose some progress when you stop, which is why you wanna grow a "little extra."

Peace.

D_John Bareass

Experimental Member
Media
It took me about three years to regain the foreskin that I enjoy today. However it took about another three years of tugging the skin over the head of my penis before it would stay there all of the time, even during nocturnal erections. I recall the most amazing thing that I noticed was the increased sensitivity of the head, how moist and smoth it looked. A truely new sensation to me was the stretching of the inner lining of the foreskin during masterbation, what a remarkable feeling. I have had my foreskin for about fifteen years now, have fooled many and would never want to go back.
[FONT=&quot]As for my method I first used tape and then molded cones with tape.
[/FONT]

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It took me about three years to regain the foreskin that I enjoy today. However it took about another three years of tugging the skin over the head of my penis before it would stay there all of the time, even during nocturnal erections. I recall the most amazing thing that I noticed was the increased sensitivity of the head, how moist and smoth it looked. A truely new sensation to me was the stretching of the inner lining of the foreskin during masterbation, what a remarkable feeling. I have had my foreskin for about fifteen years now, have fooled many and would never want to go back.
[FONT=&quot]As for my method I first used tape and then molded cones with tape.
[/FONT]
thats amazing, i can see why people are fooled looking at your pics

h2odad

Just Browsing
Media
ok
here goes
5 years ago I had enuf of my own bitch about wanying mine back
so i go the plastic surg. and we do the surgery

DONT DO IT

what they do is they take a piece of skin 2in wide x girth hard mine is 4in
form another spot on your body
LEAVES A BAD SCAR

then they graph it to your cock
HURTS LIKE HELL
icepack for a month anything not to get a hardon
will rip sticthes

DONT DO IT
it was not worth it plus I now think my cock is ugly from the scar tissue

just my thought

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey DBO and CG1
would you guys feel comfortable posting pictures of your results?

yarman - that's a hell of a lot of foreskin there!

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
[FONT=&quot]As for my method I first used tape and then molded cones with tape.[/FONT]

KNOB, you've got more skin than a lot of uncut guys... myself included.