Restoring Foreskin?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by psu3doreal, May 26, 2007.

1. psu3doreal

psu3doreal New Member

Heheh, first post :D Dunno, if this should really go here, but, anyway, I've been reading up on regrowing my foreskin, and I've pretty much figured out my gameplan, but there's one thing that's been bugging me. Everything I've read has said that you cannot regrow your frenulum(the little piece of skin that connects the foreskin to the shaft on the underside of the head), and, being the stubborn person that I am :)P), I just haven't been able to accept that. Has anyone come across a technique that might be able to bring it back, or, asa a last resort, could it be restored surgically?

2. SteveHd

Gold Member

You will have to believe what you've read, psu3doreal. Foreskin restoration should really be called foreskin reconstruction. Your frenulum is gone forever and likewise for your frenar band. Some things cannot be recreated. Surgery might produce more scar tissue than anything useable.

Being stubborn is good, especially for F/R. I can be that way and I call it being determined.

3. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I like having a frenulum sex feels soo good I can get it on with anyone but my frenulum hurts after sex but I dont care.

guys say that getting cut very tight feels better :eek:

4. psu3doreal

psu3doreal New Member

Bragging... not cool. :/

Anyway, I've actually heard that the frenulum is the most sensitive and that uncut or restored feels a lot better than cut.

Draft saved Draft deleted