Restoring my foreskin???

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by schwulboy1989, Oct 19, 2010.

1. schwulboy1989

schwulboy1989 Active Member

Albums:
    I also posted this in Healthy Penis, but since it's an appearance issue as well, I thought I'd post it here and try and cover more virtual ground...

please take a few minutes to read my other post here Need Advice for Restoring My Foreskin

2. B_mature54

B_mature54 New Member

I have restored my foreskin. I started when i was about fifty years old and started with a home made tugger. My advise would be to go ahead and buy a professionally made tug. I bought a DRT and foundthat I had suffer a lot of pinching unnecessarily by going for my cheap version.
    The main thing to remember is that it takes a long time and you have to a very determined person to stick with the program. I wore my tugger about 12 hours a day and it took me about five years to get full coverage. It was worth it to me. It looks natural and feel great to have a moist head now.
    If you want to know anything more email me. I will help you anyway I can

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice