restoring the foreskin?

hungshyman: anyone restoring the foreskin? Im not badly cut so Im trying to restore it, and it will make it a lil longer ;) some told me to get re cut for looks :eek: :-[

Tender: mmm I'm a little confused.
(ha ha , like always... :-*)
anyway what do you mean by re-cut ect...
could you explain a little bit more about your question?
why would you want to get recut, if you are restoring?
did whoever tell you that, not the way your unit looks or what? ???
Tender

hungshyman: I still restoring most peple cant understad why Im restoring and wont listen to the procirc people that say cuting off the foram and the iner foreskin to make it look better

Tender: a lot of people havent even heard of restoring... or dont know much about it....

so are you restoring because YOU want to, or because someone made a negative comment about your penis?

there is a support board on yahoo for men who are restoring....

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/foreskinrestoration/

hopefully that link will work for you...
you can do a search on restoring and learn alot, find other groups probably....

I wish my husband would do this....
Tender

hungshyman: it takes me 20 minites to cum and thay get upset for not cuming and maybe a foreskin will help :)

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
If you just want a more sensitive glans, you can wear an o-ring to keep it covered. Mine had gotten very insenstive after years of sloshing around my pants and it has really helped my sensitivity increase dramatically. I bought some silicone o-rings that were sold on the internet as a restoring device. I haven't gotten my foreskin back but I do have a much less calloused and sensitive glans. Feels great! If you are interested, let me know and I'll get you the web address.

wildbill60: I would love to see your pictures of before and after. I had mine surgically restored in the 1970's at UCLA Hospital. Would love to hear a response from you. Bill in South Texas

mimosurfDutch

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by bigbrick@Mar 31 2004, 12:48 AM
If you just want a more sensitive glans, you can wear an o-ring to keep it covered.  Mine had gotten very insenstive after years of sloshing around my pants and it has really helped my sensitivity increase dramatically.  I bought some silicone o-rings that were sold on the internet as a restoring device.  I haven't gotten my foreskin back but I do have a much less calloused and sensitive glans.  Feels great!  If you are interested, let me know and I'll get you the web address.
[post=201504]Quoted post[/post]​

That has me very interested, can you supply that web site? Thanks!