Restroom Cruising

latenyteman

Experimental Member
Media
Does any one old or young have any true restroom, truckstop, park, library, bookstore or theater stories to tell.

I know that this is no longer PC but I remember the thrill

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was 15 I first discovered guys seemingly not using a public toilet for a legitimate purpose...before that I have never twigged on to this small fact. Feeling a little intimidated I went in the nearest empty stall, not wanting to get my dick out in front of all these guys; some of which were hot!

Once seated in the stall, I saw to my left a large hole in the partition about 4 or 5 inches across, being the mid eighties in an inner city, I was pretty used to seeing vandalism and graffiti and put it down to that, but in the course of my "visit", I noticed that there was something "going on" to left. The guy in there had stood, and was stroking his butt, and leg, and it was the movement of his hand that caught my attention. Being curious, I ducked my head about a little to see what else I could see and saw that this guy had his trousers pushed down to his ankles and had great legs, tanned and smooth, just my taste!. I thought it funny that he'd dropped his trousers so far as I never did, wanting not to sit on the seat- germs and everything! More curious- the town I lived in was very small with no gay scene to speak of; and believe me I'd looked everywhere for it, I saw that there were two men in the stall, there was another pair of hands rubbing up and down the legs of the tanned guy. He was then manouvered backwards toward the WC and I saw two men facing each other in the next stall, both with their trousers down both with nice looking hard ons, (about 7+") they were playing with each others dicks...

Nothign more than that happened and as I had friends waiting for me I sorted myself out and left the toilets, but I was very turned on, as you can imagine for a 15 year old. I never had much experience in "cottages" but seeing these two guys getting into each other, fuelled many wanks at the time I can tell you.

I don't condemn people for using public services such as those mentioned for sex, for many the option of meeting and making contact with people for sex isn't so easy, be it for family reasons or personal situations, or their job situations, there's a hundred and one reasons I am sure; be fair, you don't know what their story is

latenyteman

Experimental Member
Media
it started for me too at about 16. Short story...I had gone to the library to study and went to the restroom for a break. I was reading when I noticed that a foot was tapping in the next stall. I was curious so i tapped along. A little later i saw a hand reach beneath the partition and he gestured. I didn't know what to do but in the back of my mind began to get the idea. All of a sudden the guy in the next stall gets on his knees and sticks his dick under the partition. I flipped out. He asked me to stroke it and i did. He asked me to suck it but i wasn't ready for that. I think he go irritated when he realized that it was a kid so he got up and left.

I waited there scared that he was going to get me when I came out so i stayed for maybe 15 more minutes.

I couldn't stop thinking about it as i walked home and my hormones were raging so i stopped in a gas station rest room and took care of myself. It was then i noticed the grafitti. It was as if my eyes were opened by that experience because after that I couldn't help but notice the explicit nature of the messages on every wall. For about a week I kept looking on different walls and realized that it wasn't an isolated experience.

I took me about a month to make up my mind, but a month later i got up the courage to try again. I tapped and when the hand came through the hole (different restroom same library) I bent down and got the first BJ of my life. It was so intense that i almost fainted, no kidding. After that I
never looked back. I became a fiend, I couldn't get enough...however i was determine that I would recieve but not give. It didn't seem to bother any of the guys, I think it was because I was a 16 year old newbie with a big dick, I felt like a king. Some evenings I would go back for thirds. As I said I couldn't get enough.

syten

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it started for me too at about 16. Short story...I had gone to the library to study and went to the restroom for a break. I was reading when I noticed that a foot was tapping in the next stall. I was curious so i tapped along. A little later i saw a hand reach beneath the partition and he gestured. I didn't know what to do but in the back of my mind began to get the idea. All of a sudden the guy in the next stall gets on his knees and sticks his dick under the partition. I flipped out. He asked me to stroke it and i did. He asked me to suck it but i wasn't ready for that. I think he go irritated when he realized that it was a kid so he got up and left.

I waited there scared that he was going to get me when I came out so i stayed for maybe 15 more minutes.

I couldn't stop thinking about it as i walked home and my hormones were raging so i stopped in a gas station rest room and took care of myself. It was then i noticed the grafitti. It was as if my eyes were opened by that experience because after that I couldn't help but notice the explicit nature of the messages on every wall. For about a week I kept looking on different walls and realized that it wasn't an isolated experience.

I took me about a month to make up my mind, but a month later i got up the courage to try again. I tapped and when the hand came through the hole (different restroom same library) I bent down and got the first BJ of my life. It was so intense that i almost fainted, no kidding. After that I
never looked back. I became a fiend, I couldn't get enough...however i was determine that I would recieve but not give. It didn't seem to bother any of the guys, I think it was because I was a 16 year old newbie with a big dick, I felt like a king. Some evenings I would go back for thirds. As I said I couldn't get enough.

I would have loved to have been in your current position. Though I'd wouldn't have liked to be at a young age like you were.

Reactions: IAmYes

jonboy239

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I discovered "cruising" when I was 14 - the summer before my freshman year in HS. I walked into the JCP bathroom and there were men jerking off at the urinals and a peep hole in the stall to watch. I sat and watched all kinds of men piss and some would play with their dicks and I would come out. One guy followed me through the mall and ended up blowing me in another bathroom. It was so hot! I used to hang at the mall alot and gave and got lots of head.

No one seemed to care about my age - (I really looked 14). I used to cruise a lot. It was so fucking hot.

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Craigslist has killed the public cruise.

When I was 14 I was flying back from the family vacation. We were at LaGaurdia airport and I needed to take a leak before boarding the flight. I was alone in the mens room except for one other guy at the urinal just down from me. He steped back showing an amazing hard cock. I felt the tingle in between my legs and instantly became hard. I showed him as well. Shortly after showing I was getting my first blowjob. I thought the top of my head was going to blow off. I came, shook it off and get on my flight.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See that's an interesting point, following the first occasion, there were plenty of occasions when I could play with guys I chose to, or take things further if I wanted to.... it was access to what I had been wanting to happen for years previously, I mean YEARS. I came to terms with my sexuality at the age of 8 or there abouts.

I never felt abused, although legally there was "abuse" going on; I was engaged in acts of sex that I couldn't give my consent to, however I never felt at risk or vulnerable, or degraded. I felt emancipated. I could access other people who felt about their own sex in the same way and they weren't abnormal, they weren't "Pansies" or "Benders" as I was told by contemporaries; they were ordinary men, the kind of man I wanted to be... Knowing that I could meet people when the traditional accesses into a "Gay community" were closed to me was a great thing.

That "Pissy" people get snotty about people who find themselves in public acts of sex offends me deeply. I might have committed suicide had I not made contact with other gay men... I was pretty close at some times in my adolescence.

It was only the George Michael incident that offended me; hundreds of men have had their lives, families lives ruined and lost their status and jobs, by being caught in compromising circumstances, but he made a publicity stunt out of it.... and used it to come out. Sick.

Reactions: hypolimnas and 2322

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never felt abused, although legally there was "abuse" going on; I was engaged in acts of sex that I couldn't give my consent to, however I never felt at risk or vulnerable, or degraded. I felt emancipated. I could access other people who felt about their own sex in the same way and they weren't abnormal, they weren't "Pansies" or "Benders" as I was told by contemporaries; they were ordinary men, the kind of man I wanted to be... Knowing that I could meet people when the traditional accesses into a "Gay community" were closed to me was a great thing.

That "Pissy" people get snotty about people who find themselves in public acts of sex offends me deeply. I might have committed suicide had I not made contact with other gay men... I was pretty close at some times in my adolescence.

It was only the George Michael incident that offended me; hundreds of men have had their lives, families lives ruined and lost their status and jobs, by being caught in compromising circumstances, but he made a publicity stunt out of it.... and used it to come out. Sick.

You sound like an advertisement for NAMBLA.

You were abused if men were having sex with you when you were underage. That was very wrong whether you liked it or not, and if those men were caught they would be in jail. You should have reported them. Who knows how many other innocent children they violated. You're sending out a message that it's okay to have underage sex and it's okay to have sex in public restrooms. It never was and it never will be. And George Michael is a pervert. He has a boyfriend and cheated on him in sleazy restrooms. That sends out a bad message that gay men can't control themselves. If George Michael wanted sex he could have done it privately in a home. I'm sure he knows lots of men. And despite what he did he still has a career.

My mother was a big fan of George Maharis. He was a very good looking and well known actor in the 60's. He was also in the closet. He got arrested for having sex in a bathroom, and his career was over immediately. He was never forgiven or given a second chance the way George Michael was. It just goes to show how times have changed.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
If men want to fuck around in the bathrooms, so be it. It's not my business. Just don't involve minors or harass other men in the restrooms who are not all interested in participating in your sexual escapades.:biggrin1:

It sex is consensual and doesn't involve minors, it's NOT anyone's business.

Reactions: russthewriter59

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If men want to fuck around in the bathrooms, so be it. It's not my business. Just don't involve minors or harass other men in the restrooms who are not all interested in participating in your sexual escapades.:biggrin1:

It sex is consensual and doesn't involve minors, it's NOT anyone's business.

Public sex is against the law. It is my business. Do whatever you want in the privacy of your own home, but when I go into a restroom I don't think I should have to see or hear guys going at it. A restroom is not an invitation for gay men to have sex. You are stereotyping gay men as pigs who can't control themselves, and setting the gay movement back 30 years. This is what I don't get. These gay men who say it's okay to be hooking up in bathrooms. How is that going to get you any respect or rights? I read about these arrests at rest areas and bathrooms and can't believe this is still going on in 2007. Have some sense of decency and keep sex private. I had to report a man at Wal-Mart a few years back. The end stall was close to the urinals and I could see his eye peering through trying to get a peek at guys pissing. I felt very uncomfortable, left and came back about 15 minutes later and still saw his eye peering through the crack. I reported him to the manager and he was arrested since they got my complaint as well as others. It turned out he was doing this at all different stores and public places.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was a coat check at a wedding and some hot milf fucked me in the back when she got dunk and forgot money to tip me. really good night feel bad for the dudes scarf she wiped her self with after...

Hung_er

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think restroom cruising is the best! - Am always discrete doing it but will reciprocate when the other guy is also interested in comparing size - and most guy cannot resist a peek sideways. Especially in the gym sauna.

Reactions: 1119457

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Public sex is against the law. It is my business. Do whatever you want in the privacy of your own home, but when I go into a restroom I don't think I should have to see or hear guys going at it. A restroom is not an invitation for gay men to have sex. You are stereotyping gay men as pigs who can't control themselves, and setting the gay movement back 30 years. This is what I don't get. These gay men who say it's okay to be hooking up in bathrooms. How is that going to get you any respect or rights? I read about these arrests at rest areas and bathrooms and can't believe this is still going on in 2007. Have some sense of decency and keep sex private. I had to report a man at Wal-Mart a few years back. The end stall was close to the urinals and I could see his eye peering through trying to get a peek at guys pissing. I felt very uncomfortable, left and came back about 15 minutes later and still saw his eye peering through the crack. I reported him to the manager and he was arrested since they got my complaint as well as others. It turned out he was doing this at all different stores and public places.

Would you have reported two people having sex in the stall if they were a man and a woman?

Reactions: JrDick97

califpat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This might sound awful, but the bathroom at the WTC on the lower floors was full of dudes jerking off every morning. I was about 23, just out of college, and used to get off the train from NJ, go in, jerkoff with other straight looking, married types in suits...watch them cum, they watched me cum, and then we would zip up and head out to work...

I even got a blowjob once from a hot puerto rican teenager, was weird, I felt like everyone in that bathrrom was into it, and if they werent they were out of there quick, I still think back to all of the young, gl dudes just jerking off at the stalls in the morning...there were the old gross guys too, of course...

hate to mention the WTC in this way, but it is true

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let people have fun, dont you know every body going into a public toilet today that is what they going for, to look at guys with big dicks and see if they can give a=that guy a blo job. Every time I go to a toilet all ways see blocks looking at my big thick dick and I all ways get 1 or 2 blow jobs I liked and is a nice way of getting plesure .Try it next time you go to a pablic toilet and some one is looking at you,comon show them you nice big thick cock and enjoyed, comon just for once it is grate Do it and let as know,how yoou get on,you will se you will liked. OK good luck The only problem they are closing all the toilets in London,not many left now