Restroom Cruising

D

deleted15807

I think restroom cruising is the best! - Am always discrete doing it but will reciprocate when the other guy is also interested in comparing size - and most guy cannot resist a peek sideways. Especially in the gym sauna.

Some of these guys just never leave the sauna. It's like the gym floor doesn't exist. They walk back and forth back and forth. I get to the gym and they're there. I leave the gym and they're there, walking back and forth, back and forth.

bulldawgs2003

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to say, I really agree with Italian's points here. History is full of perverted and, quite frankly, sick practices that back then (whenever) were considered banal. Does that make them right? Absolutely not. If we just said that our ancestors used to do it so it's ok for us, then incest and slavery would still be legal. (Of course, I'm sure that there is a distrubingly larger portion of the members on this site who think that these should be legal than we would estimate). There are a lot of laws and matters in this country which I would consider "grey issues," marijuana and imigration being a couple. However, engaging in public sex, particularly in a highly travelled area such as a public restroom is not one of them. NO, this is not and hetero vs. homo debate as so many members on this site want all the threads to be turned into. It's for the many reasons that have stemmed from this debate why it is illegal and should not be tolerated. Let's look at Eddie's story as an example. In his experience, an adult clearly took advantage of a teenage boy and then basically used him to solicit prostituion, of course, not knowing that he was a teenage boy. Upon finding out that he had just engaged in oral sex with a 13 year old, he offered him more money to keep his mouth shut. Obviously he knew it was wrong. I can't even count how many illegal things just occured in this brief synopsis of this story. And to answer your question, Mattness, yes, it is just as wrong for straight people. The bottomline is that if you're that desperate for a completely anonymous quickie hookup, gay or straight, there are many perfectly legal and non offensive ways to do it.

Reactions: russthewriter59

smiffy

Sexy Member
Media
I'm really afraid of getting AIDS or something. Because of that I can never muster up the courage to ever to to a glory hole or something like that.

elf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read somewhere that a very high percentage of guys who cruise restrooms are married since they need the anonymity. Perhaps the researchers counted the wedding rings on the guys who stayed in there too long?

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sooo turned on by glory holes!! love to see a guy stick his cock through, love to suck and get sucked that way. Was my first gay sex. I was 40, was my first bj as well, have never had a woman give me a bj they say it is too thick!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does any one old or young have any true restroom, truckstop, park, library, bookstore or theater stories to tell.

I know that this is no longer PC but I remember the thrill

Ask Larry Craig. He knows all those pick up and hook-up locations for sure.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks mate...no wonder i aint heard of it. hehe

They have it where you are. It's all over the world. In North America they have the balls to actually give it a name and promote it.

North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In 1994 the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) adopted a "Position Statement Regarding NAMBLA" saying GLAAD "deplores the North American Man Boy Love Association's (NAMBLA) goals, which include advocacy for sex between adult men and boys and the removal of legal protections for children. These goals constitute a form of child abuse and are repugnant to GLAAD." Also in 1994 the Board of Directors of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF) adopted a resolution on NAMBLA that said: "NGLTF condemns all abuse of minors, both sexual and any other kind, perpetrated by adults. Accordingly, NGLTF condemns the organizational goals of NAMBLA and any other such organization."

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Italian000 just accused me of molesting boys in an email, doesnt have the courage to publicly say this, ill keep the email for proof that he needs to be banned like he was when he was AndyA. everyone needs to speak out against this 12 year old, i know i will till hes banned

I do not support nambla but, u sure are speaking bout it alot, whats up with that, did ur 10yo lover leave you? your the sick fuck!!!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Wow! The arbitrary positions that are taken on this thread. Once again, we have mixed several kinds of situations into one and that never works.

illegal activity - Is not directly related with morality. But do it and get caught, get ready to take the consequences. (The reason it is illegal may be because a majority of people think it is wrong or don't want the activity taking place.)

Legal activity - Do it all you want. You may go to hell for it, but not prison. Again, just because it is legal doesn't mean it is morally correct.

Morality - That which a person believes to believe is right. Can you find two people who 100 percent believe the exact same thing about what is OK to do and what it is not OK to do.

Immorality - See above. Same except person believes it to be wrong to do.

I listed these because to many posts are using legal and moral to be synonymous. They are not.

About Man/boy love. It is my understanding that this is adult sexual attraction to boys who have not finished puberty, but primarily boys who have not even begun puberty. It is not about sixteen and seventeen year old boys whose voices have changed, the teens are shaving and they have hair on their legs and maybe chests.

American law lumps sixteen and seventeen year olds into the same legal status as a 10 year old. But from a sexual standpoint they are not the same.

Definitely there is some anti gay bias here that shouldn't be here, but that doesn't excuse man/boy sexual encounters either.

A sixteen year old girl falls head over heels for a 22 year old guy. In most states the parents can sign for the marriage to take place. In marriage sex is is legal. She even has a baby born 5 months after the wedding. I can hear the following comment now:

"Isn't the baby precious. Looks just like his father. We didn't realize it when we first learned of the pregnancy, but know we know that God had a reason for this union of two such wonderful young people.?

(Yep, I have actually heard this actual statement many times.)

The same is true for a 16 year old boy and a 22 year old woman legally. Though this would not be as widely accepted as the previous paragraph.

A sixteen year old girl falls head over heels for a 22 year old woman. They have sex. The 22 year old woman is investigated and is legally required to have no communication with the 16 year old girl until the girl turns 18.

A sixteen year old boy falls head over heels for a 22 year old man. The twenty two year old man is convicted of child abuse and sent to the state penitentiary for 5 years. The sixteen year old boy is sent to required counseling until he turns 18 and the state can't make him go anymore.

And people say there is no gay bias. Bullshit. Yes there is. Not as bad now as once was but nevertheless, very much present.

About the public restrooms and glory holes. There is a time and place for everything. A public restroom where all ages are using the facilities is classified as a "family restroom." There shouldn't be poker games, legal slot machines, wild partying, extremely foul language nor sexual activity of any kind. There are little boys that have wet their pants in public because they were too scared to go into the men's restroom alone and wouldn't go in with mommy either. There are little boys that have shit themselves because they don't mind peeing in public bathrooms, they are scared out of their minds to use the toilets.

It is apprehensible that adults would take over a public restroom to the point that boys age 12 and under have accidents rather than go into the public restrooms.

However, there is Saddie's Bar and Grill. There aren't suppose to be minors in the building. Restroom cruising is illegal, but why should the police bother themselves monitoring an adult place unless there have been problems that have required police assistance in the recent past.

At the airport if there is a "private" or adult only restroom, that is totally different than the public airport family restrooms.

I am not taking a moral stand here so much as stating what to me should be the obvious.

As for 16 and 17 year old boys and men having sex. I know that the law says and we should abide by the law. I am 56 years old. On a moral level,do you really think it is any different if I have sex with a sexually mature sixteen old boy or an eighteen year old boy? I would go to prison with the sixteen year old boy and break no law with the 18 year old boy. That age of boys are younger than my sons. They all look like boys, not men, to me. I sometimes think 21 year olds are 16. Sometimes it is the other way.

My point here is that sexual attraction for the 16 -21 year old boy is totally different than the 12 year old boy from a moral point of view.

I'm not sure that there is any difference between a boy of 16 and a man of 18 in the minds of the boys who are offered sex at a glory hole.

I don't believe in casual sex period. Sex should be an act of love between two people in a committed relationship. That is what I believe for myself.

To me the moral question, not legal. should first be is the boy mature enough emotionally to make the decision? Is the experience truly consensual? Again, we are talking morality. For me the age doesn't matter as I have no desire to engage in glory hole sex with anyone at any age at any time. I never have. I have never been approached as far as I know. If I was, I didn't recognize the signals I also don't frequent the places where this is most likdly to happen.

SSBrownBear

Experimental Member
Media
To the guy who's keeps carrying on about NAMBLA: the organization is so small as to be almost defunct. It is a tribute to the power of the right wing scare machine that in the last couple of decades they have managed to turn an isolated, very small, group of middle-aged pedophiles into the Great Boogey Man of the Age.

Get off it, dude. All that's left of that organization (and all it ever was, really) is a P.O. Box. You're just one more person who believed that crap and who never got the memo that being gay does not equal being a pedophile. And that business about NAMBLA being "everywhere" is just silly.

If you want to "save" your kids, why not try something really novel: a little parental responsibility, i.e., not letting them wander the internet alone. Trying placing the computer in the home where it can be monitored, rather than letting the little darlings pad around cyberspace in the privacy of their bedrooms. Your harping on this sad, dead, organization is a GREAT way to distract parents and children from more legitimate concerns and threats.

NAMBLA? Please - so 80s!

ssbb :mad:

SSBrownBear

Experimental Member
Media
Oh yeah...this is from the wikipedia link you provided Italian:

Since 1995, public criticism and law enforcement infiltration have heavily impaired the organization. Its national headquarters now consists of little more than a private mail box service in San Francisco, and they rarely respond to inquiries; it has essentially ceased to exist. Some reports state that the group no longer has regular national meetings and few local monthly meetings.[8]