Restroom Cruising

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do get over yourselves, ladies!

And Italian978, you are a prick par excellence! You must not be gettin' much since you're so uptight about other peoples' pleasure. I think that they probably have medication these days for people like you. Stop minding other peoples' business and get a life! Your narrow-minded authoritarian Italian Catholic mindset has no place on this site. It's funny; I've noticed that men who emphasize their Italian origins are often generally quite obnoxious (and I am of one quarter Italian origin)

I agree with you, it is totally against the law and I think it is setting a very wrong stereotype of gay guys. I have never done anything like that, I had a boyfriend once who tried to get me to and I told him to go fuck off and find another guy who would do that.

Originally Posted by Italian978 [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Public sex is against the law. It is my business. Do whatever you want in the privacy of your own home, but when I go into a restroom I don't think I should have to see or hear guys going at it. A restroom is not an invitation for gay men to have sex. You are stereotyping gay men as pigs who can't control themselves, and setting the gay movement back 30 years. This is what I don't get. These gay men who say it's okay to be hooking up in bathrooms. How is that going to get you any respect or rights? I read about these arrests at rest areas and bathrooms and can't believe this is still going on in 2007. Have some sense of decency and keep sex private. I had to report a man at Wal-Mart a few years back. The end stall was close to the urinals and I could see his eye peering through trying to get a peek at guys pissing. I felt very uncomfortable, left and came back about 15 minutes later and still saw his eye peering through the crack. I reported him to the manager and he was arrested since they got my complaint as well as others. It turned out he was doing this at all different stores and public places.

Reactions: BigNavy

D_John Fitzwilly Kennedy

Account Disabled
Media
The rest room thing is predominated by starights by the way, not gays..and often straights have sex right out in the open, ball games, pools

yeah it's against the law but most places in the good ole USA, having gay sex in the privacy of your home is also against the law, just not too many people get carted off to jail for it.
I was in a park once sitting in my truck, and the police brought ought two guys handcuffed from the woods. At the same time, a van pulled next to me, a young woman and man and the police actaully walked by the van while she was steady bobbing up and down on that guys cock.No problem, the police actually looked in the van, she was still down on his cock, chukled and drug the two guys off to jail.
The next day I read about the two guys they took to jail: the headline was that two men were caught engaging in homosexual behaviour and were charged with crimes against nature.
The article went on to say on top of it all, they were banned from using the park anytime in the future.

I don't believe in having sex were children, women or men can see me having sex, but my problem was that same thing should have went for the woman and man as well and it didn't.

Gays that celebrate Independence Day are living in an illusion. Women have been freed, somewhat, blacks also, we have a Black President, Japanese, Indians and everyone else that has run thru this nation except gays and lesbians.
We are still waiting to be free.
Not free to break the law, but free that the laws that exist, apply not only to us but to anyone that breaks the law.
A driver eats, watches tv,sleeps and works in his cab. The ground his cab and trailer set on are not his, he may have to pay to park. But his cab is his.
And when he pulls the curtains ,whether he wants to lie on his bed and j/o or have someone like me there to skull fuck with his 10x6 3/4 white owl is his business!
and whether or not he wants to shoot his huge load deep in my throat or not is my business.

peacetrain

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks jfk ;-) . I appreciate your view. I trucked for years and saw lots of hookers at truckstops plying their trade all night long, with few if any complaints from anyone. The meetings were often set up over someones cb radio. The one time I heard a guy at a truckstop ask over the cb, if anyone wanted a blowjob it set off hate comments. I felt very sad about it. So I decided to take him up on the offer. Turned out he was a teenaged runaway whose dad kicked him out of the house because he found out he was gay. For the record I also returned the favor sucked him off and swallowed his load cum too. :p

Last edited:

ohptk

Legendary Member
Media
Let's re-start this topic. No posts here in several years...is bathroom cruising still a hot way to get it in this era? Anyone more stories to share?

Reactions: 1119457

1Steve

Loved Member
Media
I was in a mall department store men's room years ago. There was this young very hot looking Latino in one of the stalls. Had to be between 19 to mid 20's. He was so good looking. He had one hand hanging down in his lap that blocked my view of his cock. All of a sudden he looked up and realized I was peeking at him. I couldn't resist and asked "Can I see it"?

He was a bit surprised, but moved his hand and let me see. It was at least 8 inches, and cut. Most likely he was born here in the US since he was cut. Then I really got up my nerve and asked him if I could touch it. He opened the stall door and I reached down and felt up his beautiful dick. Then he looked up at me and said "suck it for me".

I dropped to my knees so fast it would make your head spin! I sucked him and he grabbed my head from the back and slowly fucked my mouth. His dick felt very warm inside my mouth. My hands roamed under his tee shirt as I felt his warm body all over. I then rubbed his crotch with my hands and sniffed them to get his sent on me. What a hot man! He lifted his shirt so I could tease his nipples as I sucked him. At one point I pulled his dick out of my mouth briefly so that I could kiss the head of it. That made him smile.

Unfortunately right after I put it back in we were caught by the store manager. Luckily we didn't get in trouble. He just stood there holding the men's room door wide open. Didn't say a word, just held the door open, which we understood meant get out and don't come back.

I never saw that guy ever again, but to this day I can remember how warm his dick felt in my mouth and how unbelievably handsome he was. No one has ever come close to turning me on the way he did.

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just don't understand how having sex in a public bathroom gets people going. While I'm all for sex out in the open, beach, pool, sauna etc., the thought of having sex where people piss and shit grosses me out. I've read stories on this thread where people lie down under the stall or kneel by the toilet and do things. That floor is usually covered with piss splatter and probably shit too. Also people are taking dumps in there and that stinks! I don't know about you guys but that doesn't get me horny at all.

I am straight mostly lol . But have had my cock sucked several times in public restrooms . Something about the risky situation just makes me so horny . I have sucked a few dicks too. Only in restrooms . For some reason I get gay in restrooms . Anyone that lives in Orange county California hit me up . I love cruising , and know of some cool spots that have restrooms that lock from the inside and are safe and clean. Billykraus01 at gee male

Coktographer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am straight mostly lol . But have had my cock sucked several times in public restrooms . Something about the risky situation just makes me so horny . I have sucked a few dicks too. Only in restrooms . For some reason I get gay in restrooms . Anyone that lives in Orange county California hit me up . I love cruising , and know of some cool spots that have restrooms that lock from the inside and are safe and clean. Billykraus01 at gee male
Hot!

Reactions: 1119457

njpup

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fuuuuck...my kind of guy. If I lived in CA I'd totally hit you up on that offer.