restroom peep

one.hard

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I went to one of those big box stores to do alittle shopping but had no Idea what I would find. I had to use the restroom to take a dump. While I was in there I noticed a pep hole to the urnal. I couldn't help but look. The second guy who came in though did something I didn't expect he began to message his cock while he stood at the urnal. He was well hung and had nice thick hair on his balls. I watched as he contiued to become more erect. Then he turned to the hole and waved and walked out.
I couldn't beleive it.
I had seen what shoes he had on so I went after him. I hurried up and as I walked out of the restroom he was waiting on me. I was taken back a few steps because he was my neighbor who I had a thing for since they moved next door.
His name is Jim he is about five seven brown hair. I've watched him alot out my window. I'm pretty sure he knew but he continued to come outside with nothing but his sweatshorts on. I like his well built frame and hairy chest not overly hairy.
So we talk a little outside the restroom then decide to go back to my place. We don't quite make it. We get to my car and I'm so horny that I'm about to die. So we drive to the side of the store and I get him start rubbing his cock and work my way into his pants.

to be continued

Reactions: Thesussexcock

one.hard

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
With a little bit of work I managed to get his eight inch cock out of his fly. He had just a little bit of precum on the tip of his head that glisten in the sun light. I dove head first down taking his fat cock deep into my throat. As he dazzeled in delight. I sucked his juice piece until a car pulled up next to us and he got scared. So we left for my house. It seem to take for ever to make the 5min drive. We pulled into the garage and jump out to go in he met me at the front of my car and began to kiss me his lips were moist as we met lip to lip. He picked me up setting me on the hood of my car he began to work his way down my neck to suck on my adams apple.
He then pulled my shirt and snapped the buttons. His soft hands began to message my lightly hairy chest. As he worked lower down with his mouth.
I thought I was going to expode before he even reached my naval. He pulled my pants down and my bulge sprong free the heat from the hood may my ass all the more sweaty. Then he began sucking my piece as his mouth slowly sliped onto my head my balls sprang with joy as to say suck me to. Jim slowly move his head up and down it was the most gentle sucking I have ever had but probaly the most powerful.
to be contiued