Restroom Stall Jerk Off

fratdude13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who here has ever jerked off in a public bathroom stall? How did it make you feel? Was it more intense?

I have done it before and it's kinda cool because you feel like you could get caught but you really can't.

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Better still - I enjoyed sharing a j/o session with a gorgeous man in the stall while I was studying at university. I jerked him first and then he reciprocated. It was fun. I never saw him again!

Oly19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. I have. I had to provide some cum for a sperm count. I thought that all medical labs had a room in which the seman could have been "collected," but I was wrong. The seman had to be less than 10 minutes old. My choices were to rent a sleezy motel room near the lab, or "do it" in my car.

I didn't want to spring for the 40 or 50 bucks for the motel and I didn't want to J.O. in a parking lot near the lab. It suddenly occrued to me that there was a McDonald's just up the street.

It was lunchtime, and the place was crowed. It was winter. I hung my coat over the stall door to indicate someone was occuping the space. Then I lowered the baby changing table and put my "cum reciptlable container" on it. Like I said, the place was crowed. I could hear men talking, peeing, talking and bitcing. They were just a few feet from me.

I pulled my trousers and underware down. I have never had a proplem getting a hard on, so I started to J. O. I could hear all the men coming ino the restroom. I contiued to stroke my dick as I Ilistened to all the commotiton, just a few feet from me.

Within a few minutes, I shot my "speicum" into the conntainer they gave me and, I ran it over to the lab. But YES, iit was one of the most exciting jack offs I have ever had, just because there were so many people going about their business, while I was going about mine.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is always something titillating about doing it in public. I went remote camping last summer and the the other two guys went of fishing I stayed behind to pull things together for dinner and I jo'd out there in the open it was exciting. I felt a little naughty even though there was little risk of being caught.

galwayguy2

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah i've done it a bunch of times, used to do it a lot in one place where i worked. always enjoyed it!

But once when i was in my early teens i was jerking off in the mens room stall of a large department store. I was stroking it for ages when a noise or something made me look up and there was a creepy guy staring down at me. He must've been standing on the toilet in the next stall for a boost but once i looked up he ran out of there like his ass was on fire. Only caught a glimpse it freaked the hell out of me and it was a long time before i did it in a public bathroom again!

D_w54de

Just Browsing
Media
Better still - I enjoyed sharing a j/o session with a gorgeous man in the stall while I was studying at university. I jerked him first and then he reciprocated. It was fun. I never saw him again!

Similar experience (sort of). I jacked-off a few times in the library bathroom solo while in college. The bathroom was empty but someone could have come in at anytime.

Hard247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh fuck yea, stalls, urinals, empty locker rooms, shower stalls, steam room...u name it.... it's a big fuckin rush and love it every time! Still doing it every chance i get.... I figured if i get caught, i'd make that dude lick off that cum!

Reactions: happynakedbob

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah, several times. And you can get caught, if someone s looking. I've noticed the telltale movement of the shadows meaning the guy is rubbing one out.

I've done it a few times in a doorless stall. That s more intense because you never know when someone is going to walk in.

hungbilly

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
in college, the third floor of the student union had a secluded men's room. The urinals were right across from the stalls. If you were sitting on the toilet, you could see the guys backs at the urinals. Was very common to be sitting there and guys looking back over shoulder, and if they saw you jerking they would turn around. Have even opened stall door and sucked and been sucked. That said, entrance was two heavy doors so you had plenty of time to hear someone entering.