siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I started 1 month ago.

I had 16,8 cm in erect BP length (6.6")
and 11.5 cm girth (4.6")

After one month my erect BP length is 18cm(7.4")
and 11.7 cm girth (4.7")

Im veeeeery happy :D and will continue with good hope of reaching my goal of 8"long and 5-6" girth

Also my EQ is way better :)

:D Thank you for this site!

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My routine:

Warm up with warm handcloth for 5 min. First get used to some heat by building it up. Then make it really warm and sit for 5 minutes while cloth is wrapped around penis.

Then I lube my penis up with some nivea creme and also my fingers.

Then I do 100 jelqs, each jelq takes about 2-3 seconds. I push the base of my penis down with my non-jelqing hand so my foreskin wont flop over the glans.

After this I do 3 times 10 second stretches to every side:
- front
- left
- right
- up
- down
So a total of 150 seconds

Then I do 50 backwards jelqs. I do this so I am sure every area has had the same kind of pressure put on it, but not too much cause I dont want to injure myself.

Now I do 10 slow grinds. Start from the left and just grind around slowly. Make sure there is pressure the entire time. (not too much, I once really hurt myself)

After this I do 5 times 10 mini jelqs. I grab my penis with the OK sign about 1-2 inch under the glans. Then I jelq 10 times to the top with the other hand and then I squeeze my penis with the ok sign and hold for 10 seconds. This should increase glans size.

Now i'm almost done. I also have a slight curve. I grab the area where the curve starts and everything above it with my right hand, and hold the rest of my penis with the left hand. Now I pull against the curve untill there is tension (not too much!). Then I massage the area where the curve starts with my left hand. I do this for 10 seconds and 5 times.

It's just a pimped up newbie routine really.

Should take about 15-20 minutes in total.

I jelq 2 days in a row and then 1 day rest.

I wish I could show some pictures but I just cant seem to find a good time to use the family camera :p still trying though

Last edited: