Results! Bathmate Hydro 7

D

deleted4783311

Results!! I'm at a point where I think I can finally give a quick review of my bathmate hydro 7. I just started my 7th week, and so far I have had great gains in length and girth. I'm new to PE, so for me this is pretty much like finding gold. Gonna keep at it. I've added 1" in length and 3/4" girth. Thanks @Lando Dameron for the information on his page...More updates soon I hope.

Last edited:
D

deleted983382

Great!!! Stay with it! Just remember, these are noobie gains. You’re not going to keep gaining at this same rate. There will be a plateau but don’t get discouraged. You’re going to have to incorporate more jelqing and manual stretching etc. than usual. I’m currently in my plateau.

D

deleted972301

Great!!! Stay with it! Just remember, these are noobie gains. You’re not going to keep gaining at this same rate. There will be a plateau but don’t get discouraged. You’re going to have to incorporate more jelqing and manual stretching etc. than usual. I’m currently in my plateau.

I 100% concur with this message. You will hit a plateau after some time and it will throw you off of your game. But those are the times that you have to really stay committed and push through. It will be hard no pun intended but it will be worth it in the end.

Maybe I really do need to get this hydro7 and see what length gains I can make out of it. The X40 is really only keeping me girthy at this point which I don’t mind because I am looking thicker than ever these days.

D

deleted4783311

I 100% concur with this message. You will hit a plateau after some time and it will throw you off of your game. But those are the times that you have to really stay committed and push through. It will be hard no pun intended but it will be worth it in the end.

Maybe I really do need to get this hydro7 and see what length gains I can make out of it. The X40 is really only keeping me girthy at this point which I don’t mind because I am looking thicker than ever these days.
Thank you both for the advice
I wasn't expecting to gain length quicker than girth. I'm thrilled and hope I have a little more left before that plateau finally hits. I guess I need to learn jelqing and stretching...those just make me a little nervous (read many horror stories). If anyone has some advice on how to jelq safely, I would gladly accept any pointers). I'm hooked now. Wish I could have started ten years ago...oh the destruction!

D

deleted972301

@frotfog jelqing can be dangerous if you are doing it incorrectly or with too much intensity and letting yourself get carried away in the very beginning, but I have found it to be a very useful tool. I stopped after I reached my goal of being 6 inches in girth. Manual stretching though is something you can do every day without even thinking about it.

D

deleted4783311

@frotfog jelqing can be dangerous if you are doing it incorrectly or with too much intensity and letting yourself get carried away in the very beginning, but I have found it to be a very useful tool. I stopped after I reached my goal of being 6 inches in girth. Manual stretching though is something you can do every day without even thinking about it.
That sounds like a good plan. I think I will do the same.

D

deleted4783311

So 2 months now with the bathmate hydro 7 and my gains are 1.5" length and 1" girth. This week I have been really thick and erection quality is rock hard. Am now 7" length and 6" girth. My sessions have been 10 minutes with full erection, and then 5 minutes flaccid...15 minutes total (for 3-4 days a week). No jelqs or stretching yet. Found an old thread about Erosets Vein Oil, so I mixed some up and am trying that out as well. Can anyone tell me what their gains were before they hit their plateau? Also, do my sessions seem like they are adequate, or should I crank it up a bit? These are newbie gains as I understand it. Really hoping for a good next 30 days!

D

deleted39601

So 2 months now with the bathmate hydro 7 and my gains are 1.5" length and 1" girth. This week I have been really thick and erection quality is rock hard. Am now 7" length and 6" girth. My sessions have been 10 minutes with full erection, and then 5 minutes flaccid...15 minutes total (for 3-4 days a week). No jelqs or stretching yet. Found an old thread about Erosets Vein Oil, so I mixed some up and am trying that out as well. Can anyone tell me what their gains were before they hit their plateau? Also, do my sessions seem like they are adequate, or should I crank it up a bit? These are newbie gains as I understand it. Really hoping for a good next 30 days!
before and after pics or it didn't happen

D

deleted4783311

Thanks for the responses. I totally get it fellas. If I didn't see before and after pics I would be skeptical just the same. I didn't take before pics because I wasn't expecting good results. I wish I would have now. Before bathmate my alternative was impotence and surgery, due to erectile issues from very bad health problems and medications at a young age. I would have been completely happy with even 1/2" growth and some erection improvement. Sorry I can't prove it you. I just came on here looking for advice so I didn't injure myself, that's all...

Bathmate is helping when nothing else has so far. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tight_End_SC
D

deleted4783311

It's only a pump, you can use any penis pump with water, length is pretty hard to get, but temporary girth gains are amazing. If you actually gained length from just pumping congrats. I love pumping with hot water.
Thanks for that info. I didn't know the other pumps could be used with water. That gives me more options. I like to use hot water with epsom salts.

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for that info. I didn't know the other pumps could be used with water. That gives me more options. I like to use hot water with epsom salts.
I buy a cheap harbor freight or Amazon brake bleeder pump with guage and pump water straight through it. They last about 6 months.

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hi @Lando Dameron mate!
Why should a Hydro7 get more lenght gains than a X40? I think it works al the same a i think pumping is more for gaining girth.

Why do you think Hydro7 will help you more with lenght mate?

Reactions: deleted972301
D

deleted972301

But dont you think it works the same mate?
Maybe a waste of money.

I'm on the fence honestly so I don't know. I am just experimenting with some new techniques and seeing what else I can try during my daily shower routines.

Reactions: Leobakker