Results! Bathmate Hydro 7

D

deleted4783311

It's been a long time coming, but I finally got my butt in gear and started getting in better shape. I've lost quite a lot already, and wouldn't you know, I gained almost half an inch in length. That fad pad around my cock is finally diminishing. Still got more weight to go, but this was a great surprise!

Reactions: deleted972301
D

deleted972301

It's been a long time coming, but I finally got my butt in gear and started getting in better shape. I've lost quite a lot already, and wouldn't you know, I gained almost half an inch in length. That fad pad around my cock is finally diminishing. Still got more weight to go, but this was a great surprise!

Good job man, keep up the good work. Your cock is going to keep growing with time as well.

Goodtill

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great!!! Stay with it! Just remember, these are noobie gains. You’re not going to keep gaining at this same rate. There will be a plateau but don’t get discouraged. You’re going to have to incorporate more jelqing and manual stretching etc. than usual. I’m currently in my plateau.
This may sound like a dumb question but.... Let's say for example I get to this plateau and I stop pumping, will everything I've done be reversed?

D

deleted972301

This may sound like a dumb question but.... Let's say for example I get to this plateau and I stop pumping, will everything I've done be reversed?

Good question!
I think it just depends on the body and how far you have progressed with your pumping. I have taken 2-3 months off at a time and have picked up right where I left off every time. A lot of factors play into it as well, physical health, weight, activity level etc...

This was before I started pumping in 2014-2016
[photo=large]3420871[/photo]
[photo=large]3420551[/photo]

This was during my first year of pumping 2017
[photo=large]3420901[/photo]
[photo=large]3420571[/photo]

This was while being on vacation for a month in 2017
[photo=large]3420601[/photo]

This was from this year
[photo=large]3704011[/photo]
[photo=large]5528861[/photo]

Vacation this year
[photo=large]4944461[/photo]

Since being home after the summer
[photo=large]5688571[/photo]
[photo=large]5948421[/photo]

Goodtill

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good question!
I think it just depends on the body and how far you have progressed with your pumping. I have taken 2-3 months off at a time and have picked up right where I left off every time. A lot of factors play into it as well, physical health, weight, activity level etc...

This was before I started pumping in 2014-2016
[photo=large]3420871[/photo]
[photo=large]3420551[/photo]

This was during my first year of pumping 2017
[photo=large]3420901[/photo]
[photo=large]3420571[/photo]

This was while being on vacation for a month in 2017
[photo=large]3420601[/photo]

This was from this year
[photo=large]3704011[/photo]
[photo=large]5528861[/photo]

Vacation this year
[photo=large]4944461[/photo]

Since being home after the summer
[photo=large]5688571[/photo]
[photo=large]5948421[/photo]

Impressive! Thank you very much for the response! :)

D

deleted972301

Impressive! Thank you very much for the response! :)

That’s what LPSG is all about, coming together and passing along good information. I wished there were many others who would do this for me along my journey so I’m always up for helping the next man find his inner confidence.

Reactions: Goodtill and Iga

Iga

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That’s what LPSG is all about, coming together and passing along good information. I wished there were many others who would do this for me along my journey so I’m always up for helping the next man find his inner confidence.

Not all heroes wear capes. Thanks for the inspiration for us all.

D

deleted972301

Just made my Hydromax7 purchase today. Can't wait to contribute with you guys here via this thread.
@Gregie any specific routines that I should follow to really start focusing on more length training? I am going to have an entire year to myself and pumping in the peace and quiet of my own personal space.

Reactions: Iga
D

deleted983382

Just made my Hydromax7 purchase today. Can't wait to contribute with you guys here via this thread.
@Gregie any specific routines that I should follow to really start focusing on more length training? I am going to have an entire year to myself and pumping in the peace and quiet of my own personal space.
Nice! Look into the vacu vin modification. It’s a wine vacuum used on the bathmate. Since you’re pretty advanced, try something like my routine. 20 minutes on at a comfortable vacuum pressure. Take a few minutes for a break. Then get back in for another 15 minutes then another quick break. Then finish off with 5 minutes higher vacuum, up to your max length. I do this but finish off with my 9” air pump. I do it daily and always end at 8.5 inches in the pump.

D

deleted972301

Nice! Look into the vacu vin modification. It’s a wine vacuum used on the bathmate. Since you’re pretty advanced, try something like my routine. 20 minutes on at a comfortable vacuum pressure. Take a few minutes for a break. Then get back in for another 15 minutes then another quick break. Then finish off with 5 minutes higher vacuum, up to your max length. I do this but finish off with my 9” air pump. I do it daily and always end at 8.5 inches in the pump.

I will test it out for sure starting in March once I have my new place and the amount of privacy required. I can’t wait to see how much I grow this year, pretty exciting stuff to be honest.