Results So Far

nowayjose289

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok. So I just recently started doing PE. In the first 2 or 3 days I noticed an increase in circumference about .2 and since then no gains to report. Its been a little under 2 weeks now. I dont do warm ups or cool downs. I dont use any lubes (but i think i want to start using them). I've really just kinda been doing dry jelqs a lot, and then stopping when I felt like it. At first my penis would get really tight, but now when I PE I have to squeeze really hard to get that same tight feeling in the tip of my dick. I've started a little stretching and I believe this will eventually translate into more gains, considering its free, simple, and doesn't require too much energy or time, I'm hoping to achieve these results over the next month and a half.

Notes: My penis has really gotten thicker when soft/shrunken. It seems to have achieved a new standard minimum size which I find to be pretty funny/cool.

Question: What is the best lube to use when jelqing? I dont want anything too slippery, or sticky. I've been considering vaseline. Thoughts?

What are ulis?

Thanks for the info/help/motivation everyone.

Badassboy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, i dont do cool down's or warm up's may self why do all that work then run all the blood out of the penis by putin something cool on it, and by the way i use vaseline lots of it, and i pull on it and do jelqs for like an hour....and it's been workin out just fine for me.