Results so far...

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by rebelmen, Mar 13, 2007.

1. rebelmen

rebelmen Member

So I've been doing a strict routine of PE for 2 months, and I was going to post my results after 3 months, because that is when I was expecting to see results, but I've seen them already...So far I've gained a full 1/4" in girth and a full 1/4" in length. I'm very impressed so far, and I will keep you posted if I see any more change. I hardly recognize my penis anymore. Someone else even saw it and commented on how much bigger it looked (that was without me saying I do PE), which made me feel great. If you're wondering what I've been doing - just check out the many forums on PE technique and create a routine that you're comfortable with, that's all I did.

2. wordz

wordz New Member

nice one keep it up and keep us posted
    u know
    when atha ppls c the diff then u goin somewhere

3. rebelmen

rebelmen Member

Since I last posted my results, about 2 weeks ago, I've gained another 1/8 inch in girth. This was surprisingly fast. I'll keep you posted if there are more gains. Also, I've increased my PE routine, which may have helped.

4. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Congrats on the gains Rebelmen.

5. hkwes

hkwes Member

Albums:
    Huh. How do you measure a 1/8 inch in gain?

6. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    No kidding...I can create an extra 1/8" or so anytime I like just by flexing my PC muscle. That's always good for a gasp when I'm buried to the hilt.

7. johnzhack

johnzhack New Member

hey, can you post your routine?

8. D_Beau Chutzpud

D_Beau Chutzpud New Member

I'd like to see your routine too please.

9. rebelmen

rebelmen Member

1. Warm up - hot towel and massage on flaccid penis
    2. fowfer - the "sit on it" stretch
    3. power stretch - stretch it straight out by pulling on the head, then to the left, then right, holding in each direction, and repeating.
    4. jelq - the "ok" manuever
    5. thumb stretch - pull the penis straight out with one hand while sliding the thumb down the top side of the shaft and back, slowly and repeatedly.
    6. circle stretch - holding the head, pull the penis in a slow circular motion repeatedly.
    7. warm down - hot towel and massage on penis.

*The duration and order of exercises varies, especially on your experience level. I started out doing 40 minutes or so 2 out of every 3 days. I do almost 90 minutes per session now.

Hope that helps. But, its best to create a routine that works best for you.

10. D_Beau Chutzpud

D_Beau Chutzpud New Member

Cool, thanks!

11. StrongmanXXL

StrongmanXXL New Member

oK, WHERE do you find all the routines at??

12. rebelmen

rebelmen Member

Try reading previously posted threads on THIS forum.

13. rebelmen

rebelmen Member

OK, so I've been doing PE now for about 3 months, which was my intended trial period. So far I've gained 1/4" in length and about 1/2" inch in girth. I'm very impressed with what PE can do and I'm comfortable with my routine, so I'm going to keep going. Of course I'll keep you posted if I see more gains.

14. curiousmind

curiousmind New Member

Exactly how is step 2. (Fowfer) executed? How so you sit on it? Tuck it, tuck it under your legs and the jelq (ok maneuver) is the actually motion like your milking a cow or is it like masturbation? :confused:

15. curiousmind

curiousmind New Member

Oh ya one more thing, you say you do this about 40 - 90 min. Is each step done in equal amounts of time?:confused:

16. rebelmen

rebelmen Member

The fowfer is done by pulling the penis underneath (under one butt cheek) and sitting on it. Just make sure your balls stay out of the way as much as possible.

The Jelq is more like a milking motion that a masturbation motion. Check out Thundersplace forum for details.

My routine is around 90 minutes, but like i've said before, you need to create a routine thats best for YOU, so the times of each exercise will vary.

17. rebelmen

rebelmen Member

OK so it's been 4 months now that I've been doing PE. I've increased my routine a bit too. My total gains are 1/2 inch in length and 1/2 inch in girth. I'm REALLY impressed. This is awesome. I'll keep you posted.

18. rebelmen

rebelmen Member

After over 5 1/2 months of PE, I am officially stopping. I probably won't stop completely, but I won't continue my rountine (which was up to 5 days per week at nearly 90 minutes per session). My results were very impressive. I gained over 1/2in. in length and over 1/2in. in girth when erect. Also, I'm hanging much lower and fuller when flaccid. I'm stopping mainly because I no longer feel the need to increase my size, and also because there have been a couple side effects. The side effects are that 1. my penis is not as sensitive as it used to be, especially in the head area. 2. My penis skin is noticeably stretched when flaccid. The coloration and shape of the underside of my penis is out of proportion and streched away from where it used to be. This isn't too big of a problem, but I don't want to further it by continuing PE. Otherwise, it was a great experience and I would reccommend PE to anyone who wants to increase their flaccid and erect size. Just prepare for dedication to it.

Draft saved Draft deleted