Results?

D

deleted1058

I just was curious as to see what everyone's results are from jelquing and how long it took for you to get to this point with committed workouts like it's supposed to be.

I began jelquing about 6 months ago and i have gained .75" around my cock and about .25" length.

Thanks!

(Feel free to check out my pics)

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by dirtysanchez@Aug 20 2005, 05:16 PM
I just was curious as to see what everyone's results are from jelquing and how long it took for you to get to this point with committed workouts like it's supposed to be.

I began jelquing about 6 months ago and i have gained .75" around my cock and about .25" length.

Thanks!

[post=336942]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi,

I just started my routine a week ago (sep 20 2005) and I started at 6 inches long, I plan to stay at it for two months and then measure to see what's going on. I can tell right now my dick feels healthier! (oh and a little sored with blood spots from the jelquing). I am doing stretches, circles to the right and to the left 30 each time I shower (usually twice a day) and then jelqs 100 with each hand, in sets of 50.

I plan to increase this after two weeks....we'll see! I only want to get to 7 but will only do that if after 6 months I see some gain in something!

Will post any imrpovements or changes in routine.

This site and thundersplace are great!
Rick

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hell, no idea about thos pics.

Just wanted to add something more, sometimes I feel some itch now that I am jelqing and stretching, but don't know if that has anything to do with growth. I have not had sexual encounters lately as to feel insecure on the STD side or anything like that.

Well tomorrow I increase my work out from 100 jelqs with each hand to 120. And also my streching from 30 circles with each hand to 40.

I am also working out to lose some weight and be more ripped. While finding out info about it, I ran across supplements which help HEMODILATION (blood vessel dilation) my question is:

WOULD NITRIC OXIDE SUPPLEMENTS HELP GIRTH AND POSSIBLY LENGHT GOALS (BUT MAYBE MORE ON GIRTH)? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Anyway I plan to post each week.

Keep stroking!

Student21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have been wanting to try jelqing for the past two years but when I tried it I don't think it worked because I probably didn't know what I was doing lol. Does anyone have some advice and workout tips?

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by Student21@Oct 2 2005, 09:00 PM
I have been wanting to try jelqing for the past two years but when I tried it I don't think it worked because I probably didn't know what I was doing lol. Does anyone have some advice and workout tips?
[post=348278]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi Student21,

If you go to www.thundersplace.org you will find a link to each exercise with images and step by step instruction (can;t go wrong! hehe) and also suggested routines for starters etc...

It would be good that if you are serious about this, you posted where you are right now and what your plan is so that others can track your gains too....well just an idea! I plan to post whatever I am doing each week..and after two months plan on measuring to see what changes there are if any!!!

Keep it up dude

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by singerboy@Oct 4 2005, 09:18 AM
I need to re-meassure. I started over two and a half months ago, and I know it's bigger
[post=348737]Quoted post[/post]​

HEY SINGER, so what happened with the remeasure?

Anyway today (OCT 08 2005) I go into my third week of PE. I plan to increase my jelqs to 140 (70 with each hand) I hope the arms/hands keep up!!! LOL. And also stretching circles to 35 each direction.

I just noticed that a combo of jelq up and jel down works better, if teels more intense on blood pumping towards the glans.

I know my girth in flaccid state has increased. I am thicker all the time when flaccid, unfortunately I did not have a measure of that from before, but visuals are better proof!

Also I had not posted my girth, I'll measure that and repost later today.

I can tell you I had sex yesterday and felt way better already!!!! Not sure if this is only out of opptimism but I will stick to the program for two months and measure then, if there are ANY gains, I will continue until I reach my goal, is possible 8x5.5

Nobody had any comments if NITRIC OXIDE would have any effects on PE, but anyway I plan to start using it for gym workout reasons anyway.

Keep milking!

ontest04

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by dirtysanchez@Aug 20 2005, 11:16 PM

Thanks!

that sounds pretty impressive to me:)

I'm thinking about giving this a go:)

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by ontest04+Oct 8 2005, 12:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ontest04 &#064; Oct 8 2005, 12:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dirtysanchez@Aug 20 2005, 11:16 PM
I just was curious as to see what everyone&#39;s results are from jelquing and how long it took for you to get to this point with committed workouts like it&#39;s supposed to be.

Thanks&#33;

I&#39;m thinking about giving this a go:)
[post=349861]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

OH WOW&#33; Guys as mentioned I had not posted my starting girth, so now it&#39;s official I started at 6x5 erected. The flaccid measurements I did not get, but I can tell you it looks better&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Girth wise I am always thicker in flaccid state now that I am PEing.

Since yesterday I increased my routine to 70 jelqs and 35 stretching circles with each hand. I also put some almond oil and WOW I guess maybe the heat from the oil or who know what but since I had started I had not seen so many red dots resulting from the blood pressure I am ejecuting. Well I mean I saw them for the first two days of PE. But it had been a while since I felt my skin and dick were getting such nice pressure towards the glans.

I&#39;ll be careful though, I don&#39;t want to do something that will "force" me to skip a day to keep everything healthy.

Anyways that is it for now and I guess until new developments occur, I will post again probably next weekend to share my exercise increase.

Keep it up&#33;

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by Greekdick69+Oct 9 2005, 11:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Greekdick69 &#064; Oct 9 2005, 11:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ontest04@Oct 8 2005, 12:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dirtysanchez
@Aug 20 2005, 11:16 PM
I just was curious as to see what everyone&#39;s results are from jelquing and how long it took for you to get to this point with committed workouts like it&#39;s supposed to be.

Thanks&#33;

I&#39;m thinking about giving this a go:)
[post=349861]Quoted post[/post]​

OH WOW&#33; Guys as mentioned I had not posted my starting girth, so now it&#39;s official I started at 6x5 erected. The flaccid measurements I did not get, but I can tell you it looks better&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Girth wise I am always thicker in flaccid state now that I am PEing.

Since yesterday I increased my routine to 70 jelqs and 35 stretching circles with each hand. I also put some almond oil and WOW I guess maybe the heat from the oil or who know what but since I had started I had not seen so many red dots resulting from the blood pressure I am ejecuting. Well I mean I saw them for the first two days of PE. But it had been a while since I felt my skin and dick were getting such nice pressure towards the glans.

I&#39;ll be careful though, I don&#39;t want to do something that will "force" me to skip a day to keep everything healthy.

Anyways that is it for now and I guess until new developments occur, I will post again probably next weekend to share my exercise increase.

Keep it up&#33;
[post=350072]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Ok now I am half point to where I will be until io measure for the first time since I started PEing. Today I increased my jelqs to 80 with each hand and 40 stretching circles. I hope my arms can keep up though, since everytime I go to the jelqing part I feel a great arm workout too, the bad part is that I train at the gym already&#33; Anyway, worth it.....I feel my dick "healthier already and with a better pump in flaccid state, although that is not my main goal.

Once I finish the vitamins I have the only ones I will have will be Magna Rx and at that point I will get some either arginine or some Nitiric Oxide supplement, these are more for gym purposes but since they work on blood pumps I guess they will get down there too as a secondary effect.

Will keep you informed&#33;