Resume of George W. Bush Jr.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Jimbo: Resume of George W. Bush

The White House, USA

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE

LAW ENFORCEMENT: I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost" and is not available.

MILITARY: I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.

COLLEGE: I graduated from Yale University. I was a cheerleader.

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:

I ran for US Congress and lost.

I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas in 1975. I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas. The company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money.

With the help of my father and our right-wing friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected Governor of Texas.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR:

I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making Texas the most polluted state in the Union.

During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America.

I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of billions in borrowed money.

I set the record for the most executions by any Governor in American history.

With the help of my brother, the Governor of Florida, and my father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after losing by over 500,000 votes.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:

I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.

I spent the US surplus and effectively bankrupted the US Treasury.

I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in US history.

I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.

I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the US stock market.

I am the first president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.

I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one year period.

After taking-off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst security failure in U.S.history.

I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a WMD..

In my State Of The Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking Iraq, then blamed the lies on our British friends.

I set the record for most campaign fundraising trips by a US president.

In my first year in office over 2-million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues every month.

I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any president in US history.

I set the record for least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

I presided over the biggest energy crisis in US history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.

I presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history.

I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in war time.

I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people) shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

I've broken more international treaties than any president in US history..

I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.

I am the first president in US history to order an unprovoked, preemptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of US citizens, and the world community.

I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United States government.

I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.

I withdrew the US from the World Court of Law.

I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war" detainees) and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.

I am the first president in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US election).

I am the all-time US and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.

My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in US history. My political party used the Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the US Supreme Court during my election decision. I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate rip-offs in history.

I garnered the most sympathy for the US after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the US the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.

I am first president in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.

I changed the US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein to justice.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

All records of my tenure as Governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed, and unavailable for public view.

All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-president, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

Please consider my experience when voting in 2004

2. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: *rolls eyes*

A lot of those "facts" are up for debate. I'd argue about it, but there are more pressing matters going on at LPSG right now. Just going to say to people, vote how you intend to vote due to what you believe to be true. If you want to change your opinion, study and look up reliable facts, not crap like this.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Jimbo: Gigantikok:

Not to burst your bubble, but these are the FACTS just neatly compiled in one place and because of people like yourself that automatically come to his defense without really wanting to see the truth, that this cowboy continues to run amok.  

This section is called "et cetera" and this topic has just as much importance to be here than any other topic.  If you are not "just a big dick", prove it by dispelling ANY of the facts as stated with more then a just general comment than it is CRAP.  

4. Imported

Gold Member

rikter8: Politics is a touchy subject.

Keep in mind that this is my Opinion:

I agree totally of what was said above.

You know something is definitely wrong when college kids coming out with their bachelors degrees cant find jobs.

Its scary to know that many people are loosing their homes and nothing is being done.

Its scary to think that Oil is more important in this mans eyes rather than the stability of his own country.

Isnt it a coincidence that the FLORIDA votes were shifted - incidently where his brother is the govenor?

Its Scary to think that our neighbors - Canada don't even want him in their country, and now our foreign allies dont even care for us due to his trigger happy ways.

As for 911 - Yes. We needed to do something, Fast.
    As far as im concerned, at that time, we should have deported a TON of illegal aliens and foreigners.
    Eliminate the chance of future attacks.
    Other countries do it - why arent we??
    They don't seem to have many terrorist attacks.

Dearborn MI has the largest population of arabic, and they gang up and fight at night.
    The largest Mosk was built in their favor right here in the states.
    So much for Bushes Anti-terrorism protection.
    He's too busy with Oil and Greed and Daddy Revenge that he can't see the damage that he is doing to all of us.

I speak as an american College guy, never able to recieve college tuition assistance because there were foreigners that needed it more than me.

I speak as an american farm kid unable to find
    clean land to farm or grow my crops due to mineral rights being taken and land being polluted by corporate businesses.

I speak as an american worker, whom has to work full time to fund my college education so that I can find
    a better position and advance; due to the greed of corporate america and the bush powers that feed them.
    6 years of slaving at work to mabee find a job...if a foreigner doesnt take my job for half the cost.

As far as im concerned we should deport that S.O.B.!

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

re: Jimbo's 'resume'

I was unaware that Molly Ivins had joined the board.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Jimbo: Pecker:

That is not MY resume, heaven forbid. I was in "Shock and Awe" when I read this guy's record as listed in the "resume" and saw how awful it really is. Thanks for recommending Molly Ivins. The true patriots are the ones who care enough about this country to expose the truth and not blindly give their trust to ANYONE based on partisan propaganda or "loyality".

7. Imported

Gold Member

James249620002000: I am not going to argue for or against the business in George W. Bush's resume. I am a Texan, and I know that he left our state, which had a surplus, with a huge debt and a now failing educational system. He is doing the same on the national level.

I remember all the way back (I am old) to the Silverado savings debacle in which George W. and his brothers and their failed business were rescued by our tax dollars. I remember most of what is in the resume and know that most of it is true.

My concern is that our economy and our country are in worse shape than they have been since I have been alive, and we have fewer friends internationally. We must make a change or America as I have known and loved it will not be here any more. I have deep concerns about Bush and the far right agenda.

8. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: Jimbo,

OK, I'll piss off Gigs again but I will say that everything in your post is true.  All of these facts about Dubya are well known here (UK) .... but I guess they are not widely publicised in the USA.

Let's hope American's see through him and his band of guerillas during the next year and vote the bastard out.

As you said, almost everyone in the world and sympathy for and support for the USA after 9/11 and now an equal number hate it.  All because of Bush.

TSB

PS. Congrats on gathering all these facts in one place!

9. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Jimbo,

Maybe your points are true in themselves, but for many of them you cannot definately say George W. Bush was the cause. For example: Most private bankrupcies filed.

That is the same for Holland and every Western country for the past 3 years. It's called: recession.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: drivel lol!

well Mr and Mrs Jones, have a 2 story 5 bedroom 3 bath home and 2 new rigs they cant afford, shouldnt have bought in the first place,

of course its the Presidents fault that they are losing everything they could never afford....

wonder if some will blame the next hurricane on him as well....
    ::)
    Tender

11. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Yea, seriously folks. For once I agree with Javierdude, and as always, with Tender. You can sit and try to decipher EVERYTHING that is wrong with this country, pin the blame on a figurehead, and call it a fact all the live long day if you want. I don't buy it. Even in response to rikter's claims that it would have been better to import illegal immigrants than begin the war on terrorism. Are you CRAZY? You do know how under fire Bush would have been for trying a stunt like that? You would have probably hated him even more. And that is the real issue here, as discussed before. No matter what happens, and no matter what he does, nothing will even put out the flames of hate and contempt you have towards this man. Our country is in a bad state because we are dealing with war, terrorism, and so many other things that have very little to do with Bush.

Oh, and to everyone who says he is greedy and obsessed with oil, how god damn cliché can you get? You have no way of knowing that is true, nor is their anyway to prove that. You make that assumption because you hate him.

Oh, and to anyone who brings up crackpot conspiracy theories as to why Bush won the Florida election. It is just that, a crackpot conspiracy theory. He won because he was a better candidate, and because Gore seriously fucked up his election campaign and his image. The man practically had the presidency handed to him on a silver platter, and the LOSER loses his OWN state. IF GORE HAD ONLY WON TENNESSEE he would have won the presidency. The only person at fault here is Gore, not Bush family conspiracies.

*phew* That was building up.

And I know in a second there will be 5 liberals on my ass trying to come up with ways to delegitimize everything I said. Bring it on. You're just mad because you KNOW Bush is going to get reelected. With the losers (i.e. "candidates") the Democratic party is throwing out, Bush will win indefinitely.

You can just sense the desparation and obsession to slander Bush in this "resume" of yours, Jimbo. And, like I said, that stems from fear and resentment. Fear and resentment because deep down you know Bush is going to get reelected.

*You know it*

12. Imported

Gold Member

rikter8: We still love ya Gig.

I dont want Gore
    I dont want Bush

I want someone to straighten things out is all.

Put America back to the way it was - Prosperous.

Like i said in my thread, Its just my Opinion- right,wrong or indifferent.

And also - Politics are a BAD topic amongst friends - how bout we cap this thread?

13. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: i agree politics and religion will kill a relationship fast. :D

i do think he will be re elected.
    we seem to have a habit of giving a President a second term.
    plus i think people are so out of sorts with the mess now, that they wont know what else TO do.

also its sort of like OK you started this, now id like to see what youre gonna do with it?! although im not sure we really DO want to see it :D

Tender

14. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Nothing personal.  Just my opinion as well.  I hope I didn't sense a hint of sarcasm from you rikter... ;)  Cuz you know I love everyone on this board regardless of political opinion, I just really heated and crazy in debates.  It's part of my personality, good or not.

All I will say is that there is a reason why Bush is currently in office.  His running mate was so lacking of personality, charm, or leadership abilities, he even lost his own state.  Both candidates were not up to par, both had holes in their campaigns, but MAN, Gore REALLY screwed up.  And everytime I hear someone bring up the "2000 election conspiracy" I just remind, "The only reason you are making up excuses like that is because Gore was a royal fuck-up. Nobody to blame but Gore".

All I will say is that the only reason Bush will get reelected is because the presidential candidates the Democratic party is scrounging together are no better than Gore.  I may hate Clinton now, but there was a reason that man was election.  He was overflowing with charisma, something every Democratic candidate in the current race seems to be lacking.

15. Imported

Gold Member

Inwood: I wasn't sure what thread to insert the following but this posting seems to be as good as any.

Did you know that Bush's paternal grandfather and maternal great-grandfather had ties to Nazi Germany that go from the early days of the Nazi party until about eight months after the US was at war with Germany. That the businesses they ran were seized under the Trading with the Enemy Act.

For those now approaching apoplexy, on both sides of the aisle, I have included links below to stories on this subject. The first three are exposés and the fourth is a rebuttal.

http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=NN_Bush_Nazi Link

http://www.atlanta.creativeloafing.com/2003-10-02/fishwrapper.html
    http://www.atlanta.creativeloafing.com/2003-10-30/fishwrapper.html

http://www.thethresher.com/indiscreet.html

To those who might think this reflects badly on the Bushes, well...yes it does, don't get to smirky yet because one of their business partners was E. Roland Harriman, as in W. Averell's brother. You know Averell, Pamela's husband. If you don't know who he is well go Google. So it seems there's a lot of skeletons in peoples closets. To bad no one reports this to the public.

Does this make W. a Nazi? NO. Did this make the grandparents Nazis? NO. A lot of companies did business with Germany during that period including the likes of IBM and General Motors. Much to their regret over the past few years.

What does it do? Well it shows that somebody has a lot of pull to keep this story out of our eyes for sixty odd years. That a family that made a part of it's fortune dealing with the enemy hasn't had to deal with the public knowing these facts while family members seek higher office in this country.

Some say this is visiting the sins of the fathers on the sons. And there is a tendency for all parties in this country to assign guilt by association. But still it is a part of the Bush family history and they've tried to keep it a secret. So I think it's right that we know these facts. If you decide it has no relevance that's fine. At least you had the info to make that determination. If you do decide it has relevance that's also fine. Armed with facts you might be able to do something about it.

16. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: So it seems there's a lot of skeletons in peoples closets.

hmm wonder why they are called skeletons?

answer--
    because theyre DEAD!!
    :D
    Tender

17. Imported

Gold Member

Inwood: Nah.

It's because when you go poking around in there they make a scary rattle. :eek:

18. Imported

Gold Member

FEAR and RESENTMENT, yes I will give you that.  The fact that people like you sit on your asses and let guys like this get away with anything they want based on the "spin" they put on it is my real FEAR.  You take the doublespeak, outright criminal activities and rogue behavior without seeing him and his "good ol' boy" network, party notwithstanding, as the catalyst and/or cause of a lot of the problems.  I RESENT the fact that when concerned people attempt to expose behavior with information like this, you just "poo poo" it while they continue to abuse, pillage and profit, for the sake of supporting your party.  Any of the information presented is open to your independent research, but problem is most people who refute information like this, do it out of a gut defensive reaction, and categorize the information being presented as SLANDER or the ramblings of some "crackpot conspiracy theory" instead of taking it  as being presented to expose the truth and get us ALL thinking in order to affect some positive change for us ALL.  This is not about PARTY or Bush for that matter.  FUCK party loyalty, when they use "we the people" for THEIR selfish purposes. It is about honesty, trust, integrity and using the highest office in the land for personal gain, no matter what party they represent.  

Javierdude:

Take away as many of the points you want as far as the supposedly "inherited" problems and he still comes up SHIT on his OWN face.  Look at it for what it is.  

Food for thought-

Our vote almost seems to not matter anymore.  The manipulators have shown they can put into office whomever they want against the will of the people as proven by what happened in Florida with all the "highly questionable" incidents that were somehow quickly surpressed and/or forgotten. We need to show them that won't be tolerated.  REWARDING them with re-election? I don't think so.  I dont hate the man, i hate the manipulators.

As far as politics somehow being a taboo subject, what more of an important topic is there where the end result  of "who is in charge" can affect our very existence and destiny.  

19. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=Jimbo link=board=99;num=1068028797;start=0#17 date=11/05/03 at 21:12:49]
    Our vote almost seems to not matter anymore.  The manipulators have shown they can put into office whomever they want against the will of the people as proven by what happened in Florida with all the "highly questionable" incidents that were somehow quickly surpressed and/or forgotten. We need to show them that won't be tolerated.  REWARDING them with re-election? I don't think so.  I dont hate the man, i hate the manipulators.  [/quote]
    OH MY GOD, how easily YOU FORGET. IT WAS GORE THAT DEMANDED THE RECALL!!! IT WAS GORE THAT POUTED AND CRIED AND TRIED DESPERATELY FOR OVER 3 MONTHS TO SCROUNGE TOGETHER AS MANY VOTES (legitimate or not legitimate) AS POSSIBLE, AND STILL HE COULD NOT CHEAT AND LIE HIS WAY WELL ENOUGH INTO THE OFFICE!!! He lost by too great a margin in Florida. Man, maybe you don't regard the facts. In one ear, out the other for you. You listen to what you want to believe, and overlook or "forget" other facts.

And if you notice, Jimbo, I wasn't exactly signing praises for Bush. I will admit, he isn't the greatest president this country has ever had, but to label him as a criminal is just fucking ridiculous. Just for your sake though, Ill do some research and see if I can't retort this ludicrous "resume" of yours.

20. Imported

Gold Member

Actually your reasoning is backwards. Gore demanded a recount as any concerned citizen SHOULD because of the improprieties involved with the election.  I for one have friends AND relatives in Florida who saw the travesty first hand like people being unlawfully detained by the local/state police for questioning as possible criminal suspects in primarily democratic districts who never made it to the polls, ballots being "lost" or otherwise unaccounted for, ballots rendered "uncountable" due to "bad" printing that caused the chits to misregister, etc, etc.  The media can't be everyplace at once to be able to report stuff like this.  Why would Bushie demand a recount?  His brother had things under control as he promised on T.V. before the election that his brother George Jr. would take that state (did you miss that broadcast?).  

I am glad my post got your emotions stirred enough to get you into the "questioning" mode as that was its original intent.  If you REALLY dig out the facts, the "matrix" will start to disappear and you will start to see the games that have been run on ALL of us and not just by this current administration.  I say GAME OVER.   Question EVERYTHING!! It is our RIGHT. Don't do it for my sake, do it for yourself and your loved ones as i did.

If you want some information that is NOT in the mainstream media go to www.nesara.us    This site is not "anti-someone" drawn along some bi-partisan loyalties or viewpoints. It is pro-everyone.

Draft saved Draft deleted