Retail Conquests Chapter 1 (Jennifer Big Butt)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
He worked in retail. He had minimal bills and little material desires, so the lousy pay wasn't any
real concern. It was simple work, there was a lot of the work but it was simple. People who wind
up in retail are largely not suited to do anything else, it's basically a step above fastfood work. For
that reason it was always easy for him to impress management with his "good work ethic".
But what kept him in retail, was the pussy. It was an endless supply of pussy. Retail has a high
turnover, and that ment the pussy would always come to him.
He had never had any real trouble getting pussy if he went after it, but working in retail the pussy
litterally came to him. The best part was, once he had a girl she would always come back. Always.
He was a considerate sexual partner, and a really nice guy on top of that. Well nice guy in general,
he could get pretty intence when he was fucking. But the being a nice guy, with decent looks and
a considerate attitude about his partners sexual pleasure wasn't what made sure the pussy came back.
He had some sexual skill as well, but even that wasn't what brought women back...but it did help.
What kept them coming back was basically genetics, three contributing factors thereof:
1.) His body, he wasn't great looking but he was cute. But his body was big, thickly muscled and not
hugely defined. He had muscles so big that his limbs and chest and shoulders where defined, but
no sixpack...actually he had a slight belly. Basically he had big muscles that where easily visable
even through a shirt, but he had enough bodyfat on him to round him out and make him look real.
Women like the ripped underwearmodel look for just that, to LOOK at. But deep down when
a woman wants some good sex, she wants a MAN. She dosn't want to be able to do the laundry
on his abs, she wants him to be able to pick her up and carry her to the bed to have his way with her.
She wants to feel small and like she's with a man who can protect her, if he needs to or not. And
big muscled arms that stretch out the sleeves of a shirt do that.
2.) Sexual Stamina, he had always had this in abundence. His first time he had lasted some 30 minutes
before he came. That was the closest he got to premature ejaculation. Since then he had only improved
and at this point he could last something over an hour. If he was pacing himself he could even longer.
Generally his women didn't want him to last that long to begin with tho, a woman can only have so many
orgasms before she passes out afterall. And he knew that very well.
3.) Size. Now, the whole size dosn't matter thing is true IN GENERAL for a relationship, but
and a small penis can bring a woman a lot of pleasure. All that is true, but when it comes to sex,
a big dick just has an easier time making a woman orgasm....well assuming she can accomodate it.
And he was hung like a horse. He wasn't sure if he was REALLY as big as a horse but a girl
he had known who grew up on a farm said he was so big that he might as well be as big as a horse.
So he went with her ruling on it and considered himself hung like a horse. True or not it sounded
better then most other terms. One thing he loved about his life, even on the rare occations when
he couldn't get a girl to have sex with him for whatever reason, she would ALWAYS check out his
package. He didn't do anything special to make the bulge noticable but he didn't go out of his way
to hide it either. Not that he really could, he had to wear the casual dress type pants through the week
and they were able to wear jeans on weekends. Either way his bulge was going to show.
So here he was, listening to a boring "morning meeting" from managment, where they
continually day in and day out said the same things about nothing. But he was on the clock and
not doing anything so he didn't mind. Then a new-hire came in, he didn't realize she was an
employee at first but when she stopped and was listening to the meeting, then the Manger On Duty
told her to go clock in he smiled slightly. She was rather pretty, short sandy blonde hair and a nice body.
She wsan't particularly lean but she was not even close to fat. She was well proportioned, but when she
walked past him he checked out her backside as he usually found himself doing with pretty
women. And he almost gasped, her ass was big and round, the classic comic book exagerated
"bubble butt" - women in real life just where not built like that. But she was. Her pants where
flat out STRUGGLING to keep that ass contained, much like his pants were always working hard
to keep his big package contained. His pants where stretched at the package area due to his size
and her pants where stretched very tightly at the rear by the size of her....rear. The best part
about that was, he could see very easily she was wearing a thong. Women claimed thongs were
worn 'to avoid a pantyline' but only Gstrings did that really, a thong was actually rather visable through
even fairly snug pants....the ass in her pants was stretching them to the point he could probubly
read her thong if he was close enough.
He let her get clocked in and get up on the register (she was a cashier) that was perfect
for him, the big bags for peoples purchases went at the very bottom of the register. Perfect.
He brought her out some bags and walkd up to her, eyeing her ass for a moment as he stood behind her
appreciating all that ass.
"Hey there I work in the stockroom, half the time at least. I brought you some bags."
He handed them to her.
"Oh thanks, I'm a cashier it's my first day." She smiled and took the bags.
She turned andhalf bent over half squated to put the bags down on the bottom of the register, when she did
the tightness of her pants coupled with the sheer mass of her incredible ass worked to do two very
special things. First it pushed her thong up, second it pushed her pants down. She had her thong
and a little bit of her asscheeks exposed to his appreciative gaze. And he stared unabashedly,
afterall with everything she had on display he wasn't going to look away even if she caught him.
Hell he wouldn't have looked away if his life had depended on it, she had an ass that was straight
out of a comic book, it was the kind of thing that shouldn't be on a real woman...the kind of thing
that should be sculpted out of stone, only reason it wouldn't be is because the artist would have
felt it was unrealisticly idealized. The woman litterally had a more amazing ass then could be
created as a piece of artwork. Unfortunatly she turned back twoards him robbing him of his view
of her past-artwork quality ass, on the upside she stayed down in the halfsquat/halfbentover posture
as she turned. Consequently that's when it happend. She caught sight of his package. Her mouth
dropped slightly, hanging open as she stared.... right at his bulge. Her eyes lit up a bit and she
said very quietly. "oh my God." She had a good, long look before she glanced up at him and stood up.
He had good timing and knew when she was about to look up and looked away from her face,
he'd let her know he had caught her staring but not yet. That would be for later. She stood up and
asked a question, clearly her mind was not QUITE recovered from her shock yet.
"I'm Jennifer, what's your size." She blinked and shook her head quickly as she realized
what she had said. "Name. What's your name?" She smiled at him rather shyly hoping he would
think it an innocent mistake.
"Rob." He smiled back at her. "Say I know your new here and I don't want to get off
on the wrong foot I just dont want you to get in trouble." He waved her to lean over like he wanted
to tell her a secret. She leaned forward and he spoke quietly now. "When you lean over like that your
pants go down and your thong goes up, so you should probubly wear either a belt or a longer shirt ok?
Some of the customers that come in here might leer at you if they know you have a wedgie."
She nodded and thanked him, she was blushing so strongly that she was totally red.
He turned to leave and as he was walking away decided to play just a bit more, he spun around
to face her and called out. "By the way, glad to have you on the team." She turned as well to look
at him and her eyes immediatly dropped down to his bulge. He smiled, he'd have her by the end of
the day if he wanted her.
Working in the stockroom he could take his lunch whenever he wanted, so he took it when
she took hers, he got back tothe breakroom just as she was bending over to get her purse out of her locker
he lucked out she got a locker on the very bottom. He stared at her ass while she dug through
her purse for some change for the vending machine, then as she went through the fridge to get
her drink, then as she bent down to get her snack from the vending machine. The whole time her
thong was hanging out the top of her overworked pants.
The breakroom was rather small and it had a table rather close to one of the walls,
perfect for his desire to show off just now, after she sat down he went to take a seat accross from
her and the seat couldn't go back very far from the table at all so he had to slide basically down
the table to sit in his seat. This meant his big package was for about 2 seconds, completly resting
on the table in front of him, her eyes focused on it and went wide again. After he managed to get
into the seat, and his package slipped off and below the table with the rest of his lower body, she
brought her eyes up to meet his. This time he was just looking right at her. She blushed heavily again,
she had been caught red-faced if not red-handed.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
The more nervous people are the more free they get with what they talk about, she
may have just been free in general but her topic selection was rather interesting as they talked. She
needed something to get her mind off of what had just happend so she went with what she knew.
"Men are all the same, every boyfriend I have ever had always tells me the same exact
thing when I ask them what thier favorit part of me is or what the first thing they noticed about me is."
It was obviously bait, she wouldn't make the comment if she didn't want to tell him, but
she wanted to know that he was curiuos about her or she would have just finished what she was getting
at. She was far too pretty to make her work too hard for it so he bit.
"Oh and what's that?" he smiled slightly.
"My Butt." Normally he wouldn't expect a girl to bring up her bodyparts on his first day
working with them, but after she had been told that her thongslip had not gone unnoticed, and she had
been caught checking out his enormous bulge, the fact that she had a butt was pretty much an open
topic for conversation.
"Well, I'm not sure what to say to that. I mean if they were behind you the first time
they ever saw you thier options of things to notice where pretty much limited right?" He answered.
"I guess but I think it's always the favorit part cus it's so big. I mean I have a big butt." She
didn't seem upset over the fact but she didn't seem that happy either, too bad it was quite the butt.
"So did you used to do gymnastics or run track or lift weights or something?"
"No, just grew this big butt."
"Well, sometimes people are just big in certain ways." he was drawing her in now.
"Oh yah, I guess so. But not like this, why can't I have really huge boobs, instead I have
some giant butt." she complained but he could tell even if she did want a smaller ass, she knew her
big ass was a man magnet.
"It's not like it's bad you know, you look very good. And it could be worse you could
have a part of you so big it scares off guys you like."
She got eyecontact with him then, flirting with her eyes as she smiled a bit. "OH? speak
from expereience?"
"You know I do, I saw where you were looking when I sat down. And earlier today
when I gave you the bags." He smiled knowing he was in full control, he had caught her several times
staring at his big package but she had been the one to bring up her big butt. He had the power and
they both understood it.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to check you out. I don't do that I'm not that kind of girl I..."
He interupted her to help calm her down. "Relax hun Ive checked out your big feature
as well, I enjoyed the view to."

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
Dude keep it coming this is so awesome. I'm gay and this is boning me up. Nothing hotter than watching a straight guy who's got a smooth line work the ladies. (And, corollary, nothing more pathetic than watching someone who doesn't.)

Not to hijack this or anything, but I met somebody once just like Rob. Worked retail, same type of bod, same type of attitude towards work and life, same use of retail job as avenue to sex. Only difference, lucky me, was he liked guys. Now THAT was a lot of fun.

Can't wait to see what happens next with our hero and Jennifer. Her last name isn't by any chance Lopez is it?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Dude keep it coming this is so awesome. I'm gay and this is boning me up. Nothing hotter than watching a straight guy who's got a smooth line work the ladies. (And, corollary, nothing more pathetic than watching someone who doesn't.)

Not to hijack this or anything, but I met somebody once just like Rob. Worked retail, same type of bod, same type of attitude towards work and life, same use of retail job as avenue to sex. Only difference, lucky me, was he liked guys. Now THAT was a lot of fun.

Can't wait to see what happens next with our hero and Jennifer. Her last name isn't by any chance Lopez is it?

no actually she was totally white girl
just had this giant ass
btw, this is a story
I mean I work in retail and use people that I have met as inspiration (mostly as a mental image of a hot chick whilst I write) but how much is true and how much isn't I'm not telling

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
He saw her blushing heavily. She was a pretty girl.
"Listen I'm impressed with what you got in the back and your impressed with what I
got up front, lets get together after work and play the show me game alright." He made his move.
She raised her eyebrows and kept eye contact, "I show you mine and you show me yours?"
He nodded and she agreed.
He lived close to where they worked so he took her to his place and opened the door
for her, smacking her ass as she walked past him into the house. She squeeked and spun to eye
him.
"Nice ass. Now turn around and drop your pants." He had a sort of arrogant smirk on
his face that women all claim piss them off, but all the same she was unbuttoning her pants and
turning around for him. She hesitated for a momen, clearly nervous...she barely knew this man!
Then her hands gripped her pants and pushed them down, she had a difficult time getting her pants
over her big ass, as she always did. After she managed to get them below her big round cheeks
she leaned forward to push the pants all the way down. He was getting quite the view considering
she had a thong on.
"Wow, now that is an ass." He stared right at her big bare ass. "DOn't get up yet, stay
bent over like that....mmmm that is just...that is an ass." He walked up to her and grabbed her ass
one hand on each cheek. It was a full firm smooth round ass. He rubbed and massaged the cheeks
as she groaned, his hands where big and his grip was strong. She could feel her asscheeks being pulled
appart by his massaging hands when he would grip them, she wanted to complain. She was supposed
to be there for seeing not touching, but instead she groaned and her legs tried to part themselves
for him. She wanted to step out of her pants so she could spread her legs wider. As his hands spread
her ass with the massaging they where giving her she could feel her thong travel deeper into her
asscrack. She had always been annoyed with mens attention on her ass, but those men had been
giving her ass visual attention. Now she was receiving very physical, pleasureable attention there.
And she could not help but vocalize her grattitude.
She should be ashamed, here she was with her pants down around her ankles bent over
with only a thong to 'cover' her. Her bare ass was being massaged by a man she had met a few hours
ago, and she was moaning like a whore over the attention he was paying to the one part of her she
always wished men would ignore. His left hand stayed on her big round ass, while his right pulled
away. She was about to let out a groan of complained, but instead she released a squeek of suprise.
Suprise at his hand impacting on her right cheek. Then the hand pulled away and it struck her
right buttock again. He was spanking her! And she was liking it. She hadn't been spanked since
she was a child but now she was being spanked, and she was taking it. Taking it and loving it.
He spanked her bottom with his right hand and kept his grip massaging with his left, he heard her
groaning her pleasure and when she was gasping quietly with each strike of his hand he pulled both
away and waited, just watching her big thongclad ass.
As his hands came away her big ass, which she had only recently discovered to be
incredibly sensitive to male attention, really....REALLY missed the attention. She groaned, then
whimpered before finally her mind made her form words.
"Why'd you stop?" her voice was weak, he was quite sure he owned her.
"You want more?" he asked tho he already knew the answer.
"Yes please yes." she nodded.
He put his left hand back on her ass and started rubbing it, then moved his right hand
down between her legs and began rubbing the ridge of his hand on her pussy through her thong.
She was already extreamly wet and let him know how horny she was when he touched her there
via a long low groan, and the shivering of her body. He used his left hand to alternate between
squeezing her ass and spanking her while his right worked her very wet hypersensitive pussy
through the thin material of her already soaking wet thong.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Loving the story so far, keep going!!
btw, was her last name Giles or McGehee?
I knew a girl with an ass like that long ago:bootyshake::up:

no
but if it was I wouldn't confess
but it seriously wasn't

I'll try to put smore up tonight or later today
(I wouldn't mind public FEMALE feedback)