Retail Sex?

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not shy about being seen in my briefs and admit I enjoy shopping/trying on clothes in the dressing room with the help of an "eager to please" sales associate watching.

This got me wondering: Have you ever had sex in a store? if so share your story...

imgres

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Roo, I feel the same way buddy.

I enjoy giving the guys at Macy's, Dillard's, Men's Wearhouse, and Joseph A. Banks an eye full. The ones that are on commission seem most accommodating to run a get you another pair of pants to try on. I typically meet them about half way. If really like them, I'll ask them to stay and give me their opinion... on the pants, that is. :)

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like asking the salesgirls for their opinions when I try on swimsuits too. Once I was at a sexshop and tried on a net style g-string. The salesgirl even brought others for me to try on.

I went into the changing room a few times with my old GF while she tried on clothes. I sucked on her tits a bit between changes.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like asking the salesgirls for their opinions when I try on swimsuits too. Once I was at a sexshop and tried on a net style g-string. The salesgirl even brought others for me to try on.

I went into the changing room a few times with my old GF while she tried on clothes. I sucked on her tits a bit between changes.

That's awesome!:cool:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have had the sales guy blow me. They see the door half open and notice the bulge in the pants. They push into the door and go for it every time