Retract Cock and Masterbate Like a Woman

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a decent uncut cock, nearly 7"flaccid. I have a very generous and sensitive foreskin, heavy and more than two inches long. I have long played with my cock by pushing it inside my body until just the foreskin remains, like huge pussy lips. Today I thought that since it looks like a pussy maybe I could rub the big "lips" like a woman when she masturbates. To my amazement it felt GREAT, different but wow! I rubbed on to a jarring orgasm and cum dripped out of my "pussy". The best of both worlds. Uncut guys, please try it and report back.

blankagus

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been trying to learn how to do that. As in retracting my penis inside my body. I've tried, but I always end up getting hard and can't do it any more. I also have a lot of foreskin so I'd like to do what you do. Please teach me!! lol

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to be flaccid or nearly so, then I take the tip of my finger and push the tip of my cock into my foreskin and completely into a body "cavity", remove my finger and hold the foreskin against my pubic area. Except for my balls it looks just like a big meaty cunt, and as I discovered can be rubbed just like a one all the way to orgasm. A very different experience and one I will repeat often.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
blankagus, it doesn't get stuck in there, the full length pops back out as soon as you let go. Holding the foreskin pinched between your fingers against your pubic bone holds it inside. I'll take a photo as soon as I get a chance, a visual would probably help.

redbear, may not work for everyone I have no idea, that's why I'm asking. It would only take a minute for you to try and find out.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is what it looks like with my penis fully retracted with just the foreskin on the outside. I rub the exposed foreskin like a woman would her pussy lips and can bring myself to orgasm, a vibrator works great! The other photo shows my normal flaccid, it all goes inside.

Attachments

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't see why it would be bad, it goes in easy and pops right back out, no force at all involved. What is interesting, with the peinis inside your body, the foreskin itself reacts like female labia (I imagine) and is very responsive to rubbing or vibrators. With orgasm the penis throbs and ejaculates but there is no direct contact with the shaft or glans during this kind of masturbation.