Retracting Foreskin pulling Glans

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Engima, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Engima

Engima New Member

Just over a year ago I had a frenuloplasty performed to lengthen my frenulum (it was short, and thus prevented me from fully retracting the foreskin whilst erect - frenulum breve). Now days, I can fully retract my foreskin, but doing so pulls on the glans. It looks very much like this picture: Image:penis eregiert.jpg - Wikimedia Commons When masturbating, the glans almost appears to 'nod' because of this. Is this normal? And, if not, will I have to have a second frenuloplasty performed the fix it? Any help is very much appreciated. :)

2. phonebator

phonebator New Member

Albums:
    If it doesn't hurt when you masturbate or when you have pentration type sex, I'd leave it alone...the foreskin still provides cover to your glans to keep them sensitive.

3. SteveHd

Gold Member

Engima, what you've described about foreskin pulling on the glans sounds normal. The same thing happens to me and my foreskin was amputated.

A frenuloplasty excises the frenulum, so, I'm confused by you saying it lengthened your frenulum.

4. Engima

Engima New Member

SteveHd: Although, yeah, the frenulum was cut, there's still that brittle line attached to the inside of the foreskin that is attached to the glans that acts in the exact same way as a frenulum. (And it's this that's bending the glans when I fully retract my foreskin.) I'd give you a pic of what I mean, but I can't find any on the net.

phonebator: It usually doesn't hurt during masturbation, although afterwards there's a slight bruised feeling. Although, if I happen to masturbate more than once in a day, the frenulum (and to a less extent, the glans, from where it's bending) aches during it.

I've never had sex, so cannot say whether it's painful or not. But my main fear is that it will be; I'm worried that the glans won't be able to bend forwards during intercourse, and that this will put a lot of strain on the frenulum/thing, which could lead to tearing. (It is actually because of this fear that I've never had sex - I've done purposely avoided it, going so far as to turn down a direct offer.)

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

It's normal. If you pm me with your email address I can send you a small video of a Belami casting couch model whose penis behaves exactly as yours does. I'm pretty sure he's doing it because he likes it. Quit stressing.

6. jafar

jafar Member

It is not normal. You need to have another frenulum cut or have a circumcision.

7. chico8

chico8 New Member

On whose authority? Yours?

On topic, sex can sometimes be rough and sometimes gentle, sometimes tight and sometimes loose.

Intact men wearing condoms have little to worry about. The condom ring more or less stays in the same place relative to the hole it's being inserted into. The foreskin allows movement to take place without a lot of friction.

Unfortunately, the only way you're going to know is to have sex. If you can, buy a fleshlight and try it out. That's probably the best way of finding out without actually "doing it".

8. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    It IS normal but a lot of wanking will stretch your frenulum and eventually you knob will stop nodding. I used to enjoy watching my knob bob up and down but my frenulum got torn apart when I tried to fuck a tight girl ( she was a mother so maybe she wasn't tight, perhaps my cock was just too thick!

Franky

9. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yer a dope... and a dupe, jafar.

It's normal Engima, enjoy your new freedom, and keep stretching it gently.

10. SteveHd

Gold Member

Sargon, anglegod, and gang, here we have another person giving medical advice even though he hasn't examined the "patient" nor [presumably] has a medical degree. Why didn't you jump on him?

11. jafar

jafar Member

Jumping on me? hahaha Because what I said makes common sense, which is severely lacking your American litigation culture. If you frenulum is so short that it pulls on your glans, it needs to be cut. It is just that simple.

12. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Jafar's primary motivation is he wants everyone's dick to look like his - shorn - and circ is way way down in Canada. Being odd man out is getting to him.l

13. SteveHd

Gold Member

jafar, ask a friend to explain "sarcasm" to you.

14. simcha

Gold Member

Yeah, quit stressing, it's normal to have pain and functional issues with your penis. That model loves penile pain and limited functioning. Be sure to read up on all the other fantastic advice and "medical" expertise offered to you by the anti circ propaganda machine.

15. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

It's obvious, go see a doctor!

16. SteveHd

Gold Member

It's normal to have "pain and functional issues" with a cut penis. :wink:

17. simcha

Gold Member

Wow, that's something that the anti circers never thought of. You'd think they'd want him to seek actual medical advice instead of political propaganda. Personally, I think that's the best piece of advice to this guy on this entire thread.

18. yarraman

yarraman New Member

YOUR ONE SICK DUDE

19. simcha

Gold Member

First of all, it's "you're" because you are contracting "you are" and you're not using a genetive pronoun.

Secondly, it's sick to suggest that this guy see a doctor for advice instead of listening to folks who haven't seen him and clearly are in no position to give medical advice and who have weird political agendas? Wow, you guys are even more hopeless and diabolical than I thought.:scared2:

20. Ronald75

Ronald75 New Member

Albums:
    It sounds like your frenulum is still a bit short, but it may not be so short as to cause problems. Do you really need to pull the foreskin that far back?

Draft saved Draft deleted