retracting penis

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bbdick07, Aug 25, 2007.

1. bbdick07

bbdick07 New Member

hi all, i just wonder if anyone is having same experience as i am.. my length seems changing. when im sitting in the chair my penis seems went into my body thus makes it really short but if i'm lying on my back sleeping it seems all the length comes to show. is this normal? what can i do to have same length when i'm sitting? its almost 1-2 inches in difference. does this happen to every man?

2. Nomad

Nomad New Member

There are other guys like you, yes. As long as you're happy with your erect size, that's all that should really matter. And if you're not happy with it, find a way to be.

3. joshunot

joshunot New Member

Albums:
    Relax, there are tribes still in the world who retract their penis' on purpose. I've tried following watching the 'Tribe' on UK tv. It is most uncomfortable.

4. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Yep, or it is the same with me. If you want to measure your dick and get a good measurement, it is best to do it while lying on your back. Then, you get the maximum. If you have any fat pad at all, it spreads out so you can get a good BPEL or BPFL measurement.

5. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep, it's the same for me. Sitting causes my fat pad to pronounce itself, eating away at the length. Standing still allows my fat pad to play against my length some. Laying back pulls my fat pad tight, so most of the length is shown.

Draft saved Draft deleted