Retro Boxer Shorts

Maksim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm after the old retro boxer shorts that men used to wear in the 50's.
You know, the ones that didn't hug your legs and had checker designs...

They are impossible to get hold of. Does anyone wear them, and does anyone LIKE wearing them?

If you've got some good lines of boxer shorts, let me know. I need a few pairs.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey buddy, try this site City Boxers--Finest Quality Boxer Shorts great shorts. not cheap, but very well made the way boxers should be. have had 4 pair made by them. I like the long jammer leg, deep fly style. your stuff stays in them. and the inside pocket pouch is great to attach when traveling for keys, money, etc. try the shirting fabric...great

scotsman001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You tried ebay? I've never like wearing baggy boxers. They ride up and don't give my boys any support at all.

Good luck with yer search:)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try Penneys, they have a 'yoke front, 3 button' that reminds me of the older style- another user on here and I recently re-discovered these...

ONLY available via the catalogue...I remember my pop wearing them. I wear them now..I like the 3 button design, a bit more room, longer in the leg- designs are older (not 'loud' or 'wierd' jut...well older).

Let me know what you think...

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love FTL 55/45 blend boxers and wear them everyday. They are very lightweight and feel great (don't get the 100% cotton). I hate thick, heavy boxers.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For those that have NOT tried these- Penney s is having a BIG memorial day sale and these great boxers are on SALE all weekend (for the best price I have ever seen...)

try a pair- I am 'switching over'- its the best of freeballing with underwear- finally! room for cock AND balls....

Here is a the link to the picture of the yoke-front gripper shorts from the Penneys catalog.

They are roomy and comfortable like Catman said. My dad also wore shorts like these in the 1950s.

http://zoom.jcpenney.com/is/image/0900631b81143bcbM.TIF?wid=150&hei=150&op_sharpen=1