Retrograde Ejaculation Questions (Dry Orgasms)

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by stugots, Feb 17, 2011.

1. stugots

stugots New Member

Has anyone tried retrograde ejaculations? It's when you rub/put pressure between your balls and anus(more towards your anus) to stop the flow of semen but still have an orgasm.

I have been looking for a video of someone doing it, with no luck in finding one...:frown1:

Please share any info.

Thanks!!

2. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    I can do something similar to get multi orgasms, but i put pressure on the head of my penis to stop the flow, i got 5-8 nice spasms, and then the cum somehow goes back in, its odd

3. stugots

stugots New Member

Do you have a vid doing it? I wanna see where you put your fingers and how hard you press. I wanna try it :biggrin1:

4. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    You should do a search. This has been previously discussed.
    You can control your ejaculation through use of kegel exercises. It's the same muscles you use when you're urinating and you stop the flow, then start up again and then stop again. You can use those same muscles to prevent ejaculation while still having your orgasm.
    The drawback, according to some, is that you may not really be stopping the ejaculation. Some have said that the semen/sperm may end up instead being diverted into your bladder, where it shouldn't go, of course.
    It's an interesting party trick but I prefer actually cumming.:biggrin1:

5. Pene_Curvo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Retrograde ejaculation is when the sperm goes to the bladder, is a medical problem. The retrograde ejaculation does not implicates a better or longer orgasm, because, even if you dont ejaculate, you will have the orgasm, so, you will enter in the refractary step of the orgams...conclusion: If you want to not ejaculate press where you're saying, but if you want a longer orgasm, man...practice tantra.

6. stugots

stugots New Member

Anyone else tried pinching their head or rubbing that under spot during orgasm? I would love to see some vids of it. Thanks guys!!

7. bisexualjock

bisexualjock Member

I am able to orgasm without ejaculating, using various muscle constrictions. It's hard to explain exactly how to do it... it's just a feeling, right before you fully climax... you apply pressure by tensing, almost as if you're about to be punched in the stomach...

The quality of the orgasm is probably 90% when compared to an "ejaculatory" orgasm.

I can also assure you it is not a retrograde ejaculation.

8. mandoman

Gold Member

for some of us, it is an unintended consequence of prostate surgery.

9. Snarfblat

Snarfblat New Member

cumming in the manner you described is not retrograde ejaculation. Retrograde ejaculation occurs with the semen enters the bladder due to some physiological problem. Cumming in the manner you describe can result in what appears to be retrograde ejaculation since you end up blocking the normal path of the semen. You may end up forcing the semen back into the bladder with that method but not necessarily. You can check by urinating afterward to see if you've experienced RE. I've used the technique several times when i want to avoid getting out of bed or cleaning up the mess. I also pinch the head of my penis as I cum for the same reasons. I just let the cum ooze out into the toilet or a paper towel. It makes cleaning a lot easier that way. The techniques aren't recommended because it may cause problems. Despite the warning, I've done it for years without any complications that I know of.

#9 Snarfblat, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  10. stugots

stugots New Member

Thanks for the info. What does it feel like when you pinch the head during orgasm? I'm curious to try it once to see what it's like. Or put a piece of tape over my pee hole.

Draft saved Draft deleted