Retrograde Ejaculation

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Ok guys, know that while I'm writing this, I'm trying to hold on to my balls and retain some grip of masculinity and confidence. So here goes.

Has anyone else in the house ever shot a "blank?" By that, I mean, your body goes through the familiar sensations of orgasm without question, but the cumshot is all but absent from sight. I've experienced this before when masturbating several times in succession, but this morning I was rapidly trying to crank out a load before running off to work. A few droplets came out, that's it. And that's very unusual for me.

I promptly checked my mietus to make sure nothing was "clogged" in there, and it seemed fine to me. I was in too much a hurry to force myself to piss, then run. It still bothers me though.

I know the condition may be one in which a urologist would make the best consultant, but I guess I'm going for stuff I can do in the privacy (and comfort) of my home to help "alleviate" this problem. It's a rarity among the other times I masturbate, indeed, but it's on my mind. Any thoughts?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Did you apply pressure to the area between your balls and your anus? Or perhaps because of stress or haste your muscles in this area clamped down tightly enough to accomplish the same thing?

This would block the semen's path to the urethra and force it into the bladder (retrograde ejaculation).

It's a strange sensation, for sure. I read someplace that it was common among some northern Europeans as a form of birth control long ago.

Pecker

bastian: I have never not shot anything. I have had the feeling that I was shooting more than what appeared to have come out. I just chalked it up to "Where did it go" kinda thing. Like in the movie Something about Mary. I on the other hand have not found it in my hair and have my girlfriend use it as moose.

Dont worry about it unless it happens all the time. If it continues, you may have a blocked Vas Deferense or some other problem.

two_fister: The only time I've ever shot blanks was before I hit puberty. I would experience the same sensations as an orgsasm but nothing would come out.

runner074: I've never shot a "blank" either but I've read about it in magazines etc.. Did you notice anything different about your urine? I've heard that if the cum goes into the bladder it can be seen in the urine.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks for the replies, guys.

To be honest, this was indeed an isolated incident. I don't recall doing anything different than my usual procedure, and I did ejaculate a fairly substantial the first time around. I'm chalking this one up to a hastened second round with proper refractory time, maybe?

Whatever the case, I'll be on the lookout for stranger symptoms.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=runner074 link=board=health;num=1035598539;start=0#4 date=10/26/02 at 12:36:46]I've heard that if the cum goes into  the bladder it can be seen in the urine.[/quote]

Yes. In my case the more sex I have had the "foamier" the urine.

I think there is always some come left in the urethra or somewhere in the system, even after a full normal ejaculation. But, Dee, this episode sounds to me as if you didn't allow yourself enough time; certainly nothing to worry about.

Erastus1974: Not to refute anyone else's explanations, but it seems to me you have accomplished "by accident" something that many men take years to perfect: The Multiple Orgasm. There's a book I read on it called "How to Make Love All Night (and drive a woman wild) by Barbara Keesling PhD.

It's a wee little 80 page book (about 5x7, with a cream coloured cover with red and blue writing) that essentially teaches you keegal exercises and how to "stop" yourself from ejaculating. Notice I did not say cumming or having an orgasm. These are 2 separate occurrances that usually happen so rapidly in succession that they are hard to distinguish.

Basically, you bring yourself to the very edge of an orgasm...that "point" just before you KNOW you're gonna blow, and then contract really hard on your pubococcygeus (PC) muscle. That's the one you use to stop peeing, btw. What will happen (after MANY weeks of practice trust me...) is that your body will go into orgasm, but nothing will come out because the urethra is closed shut by the PC muscle. After the muscle contractions stop, you should be able to keep right on going without any loss of erection, or sexual desire.

You essentially "trick" your body into thinking "the job's not done". On a base, animalistic point of view: You haven't shot your load, thusly you haven't impregnated the female, and therefore you must keep going until you do.

The beauty of this is that the repetitions of this are endless.

Go get the book, it's worth your time!

Reactions: Addicted2edging

SpeedoGuy: Over 25 years of sex I had just a couple of occasions where I "shot blanks."

The most notable happened while I was in college. One night my date and I were having a risky petting session in my dorm room (risky because my room mate was at a party but might have returned at any moment). Very little alcohol was involved but our petting session soon developed into our first romp together in the sack. We were both terribly excited by the normal turn-on plus the risk factor added extra spice.

Anyway, after penetration and a suprisingly lengthy humping effort I really felt ready to burst. I cut loose with what felt like a very satisfying release involving the usual number of throbs and spasms. Upon withdrawal, I expected to be subjected to the usual barrage of comments and exclamations about the volume of semen. In fact, I had made sure to have a towel handy to mop up aftewards.

To my surprise, she made no comments about messes or calls for a towel. When I turned back on the lights she hitched back up her panties and replaced her skirt without a second thought. No flood down her leg and not even the slightest stain on the bedspread. I was really shocked because this was the opposite of my usual experience. For the rest of the night she made no comments about "leaking" or anything. It was like there was little or nothing at all.

??????????????????

Antin: I have done this a few times only once while masturbating. The other times with a partner. The first time was by accident...

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can have retrograde orgasms, the cum shoots into the bladder and you know this because when you piss it comes out and can be seen, don't usually like doing it but when I am having a really intense orgasm the muscle seems to lock on me and I can feel the cum shooting backwards!

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have retrograde ejaculation but it was caused by me having a prostrate biopsy a few years ago when my PSA numbers came back high. My doctor was in a panic and ordered the biopsy even though I requested a second PSA test. He said it wouldn't make a difference. He was wrong. My biopsy came back negative for cancer and further reading revealed that masterbating before your physical and create wrong PSA numbers!

I am now left with dribbling pearl earrings instead of.pearl necklaces. My orgasms may still be powerful but I feel like less of a man because I produce so little cum when I shoot. My wife doesn't mind because she says it is less to clean up or swallow but I do miss the huge cumshots I used to have.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
While having gay sex, this has happened where I was on the bottom. The intense feeling of an orgasm but I wasn't stroking and nothing shot out. When I did finally blow my load it was a lot more difficult to achieve, it felt intense but the load was quite different than my typical. Usually I shoot quite well with the first shot hitting my upper chest or face, the rest all over my stomach... this second orgasm resulted in a very thick load that kept ooozing out with no trajectory. I was a big blob that kept adding too. It was like two loads worth coming out at once.

The other time I orgasm'd with only but a drop was when I was at a sex club and on round 4 in a 2 hour time frame. It was the most intense orgasm of the day but only a drop came out. The most cum that day was the second load. The 3rd was noticably smaller and the 4th was almost non-existent!

By the way, I think you are OK, no need for a urologist. Maybe try to go a few days with out jacking and see how big your load is. If shooting blanks becomes the norm than go see a doctor.