Retrojams on RTN

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Last nite I caught a portion of RTN's Retrojams show. They show old clips of rock groups, etc. from the 60's, 70's, etc. A group was playing (don't know their name) but lead singer had very tight jeans on and showed an obscene bulge that was unbelievable. It was the biggest dick I ever saw on a live TV show. U could distinctly see dick and balls. I will be watching that show every Sunday night from now on.

bearman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Could it be Led Zeppelin? Robert Plant used to display some near obsene bulges back in the 70's. Lots of bulges in the late 60 to early 80's among rock bands.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On VH-1 they have shows that showcase the hottest from each decade and I don't remember who this guy was but the lead singer from The Who seemed to be sporting a nice bulge...also Freddie Mercury from Queen was also shown wearing tight white pants and a nice bulge as well. Does this help?

like2look

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh wait, I just found billy squier's video on youtube and that's not the one I'm thinking of, there used to a video with a guy in sweat pants with a huge package, cant' for the life of me remember the song or even the guys face :)