Return of The Ex - Reasons?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_ScaredLittleBoy, Jan 29, 2008.

1. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I'll make this quick (how many times have I said that before? :rolleyes:).

When an ex contacts you out of the blue - why is that? Are they feeling low and want to be told how pretty/wanted they are? :confused:

I suppose its my own fault for responding. But she's so shiny...(apparently she's happily engaged/in a relationship with an incredibly youthful and studly piece of manly ass. Hehe.)

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

They want to have their cake and eat it, they don't really want you but they want to make sure no one else is having you - in short they want to make sure you're still pining for them.

3. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've tried to remain friends with a number of my ex's. I don't find it an exercise in gloating, but a concern for their well being.

I suppose its in how it's approached and what is said and what information they seek.

4. B_ScaredLittleBoy

I thought so. I had deleted her number and I think she text me before now but I deleted it cos I didn't know the number. But tonight I was alone and I've got a swollen foot and headache...Had a feeling it was her too.

She said she just wanted to see how I was doing. Asked if my (female) 'friend' was fit...told me she's happily in a relationship then said night...she might just want to see how I'm doing?

5. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

They either want you back or are being nosy as to what's going on in your life. In your case, it seems she wanted to make you a little jealous. Did it work?

6. joybunny

joybunny New Member

I think it's more about familiarity. It can be really good until you're reminded why you broke up in the first place. I had something like that going on a couple of months ago. It's hard. He's shiny too.

7. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Not jealous really since I know I'm a pretty man and her 'man' isn't :smile:

But I am a bit confused since I was trying to forget about her and now I can't stop thinking about her amazing tits and velvet pussy :redface:

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

If you're still friends with her it might just be to see how you're getting on, if it's not it's for dodgy reasons.

9. lucky8

Gold Member

in my experience, ex girlfriends only call when theyve broken up with their boyfriend and theyre starting to feel desperate...they start thinkin "well, he was really fun, maybe i should give him another chance..." this one ex gf of mine in particular has a big problem with this...which i think is a little fucked up because when a guy calls his ex, she usually doesnt return the call

10. B_houugadunor

B_houugadunor member

She was probably a bit bored and sent you a text in the hope you would reply - note however how she managed to tell you she was in a relationship - a bit of harmless fun and i'm sure a lot of curiosity played a part!

11. B_ScaredLittleBoy

I wouldn't say we're friends since we haven't spoken for about six months...but obviously we're not 'enemies' either. She messed me around for a long time and I stopped talking to her til recently (tonight, and it wasn't talk it was text).

I know all about them not returning your calls! Its so ignorant! lol.

12. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

She messed you around, why are you still bothering?

13. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Cos she's hot :confused:! And I can't help myself lol I'm weak :redface:. You think things will be the same as before? I think they will too yet I hope...

14. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

There are plenty of hot women around who don't mess around - course things would be the same as before :)

15. B_ScaredLittleBoy

I don't meet any women. Never mind hot ones! :redface:.

16. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

You think it's some kind of ploy, and even though she's engaged, she'd take you back in a heartbeat? It's been six months. :confused:

17. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Not take me back. Just let me stick my thing in her :tongue:

I would like to see her again though and talk :smile:. I wouldn't be thinking these things, or entertaining the thoughts, if she hadn't text meh!

18. lucky8

Gold Member

dude the girl im talkin about is soooo bangin too, id advise to just ignore her, if shes anything like my ex, shes got issues and likes fuckin with guys' heads. itll probably end up being more trouble than its worth anyways.

and isnt that retarded how they wont call back? its like, they can call us and we'll answer, cuz we're not douchebags like that. but the second we call them its like "o god, i hope he doesnt start calling me again..." the only thing ive learned about girls thus far in my life is that for the most part, they are the most self conscious beings on this planet...id say dont talk to her. if u do, shes just going to look at it as a condifence booster since she cheated on u. been there, done that, got the t shirt and regreted it. screw her confidence

19. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Simple head games my friend...pay no mind.

...OB

20. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

lol Are you serious, SLB? Do you really think your engaged ex wants sex with you or is that wishful thinking on your part? What would be the reason for it? She wants to marry this guy, but you're better in the sack?

Draft saved Draft deleted