Return of the living dead

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bigboybaltazar, Oct 22, 2006.

1. bigboybaltazar

bigboybaltazar New Member

Have been on this board in its different incarnations since 1999. After some time not lurking or posting messages on HIV/AIDS and STIs I am now back to reading and following what is up on the board. In a way it fels like a new member introduction, since I have been off for so long, but now rediscovering the LPSG in this latest incarnation seeing there are som major changes.

News is that I have relocated from Scandinavia and now live in Eastern Africa. I guess for this board, viewed some old threads that have ben going on about white versus black, I guess I should do some field studies to see if it is so that the african men are hung bigger. From changing in the locker room at the gym here I really don't feel inferiorised by the locals.

Any how. Hi all, new and old, check out my gaydar profile http://www.gaydar.co.za/baltazar if U want to see pics, and my yahoo messenger is bestbyfar6 if you want to say hi.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, bbb! Nice to see you again. Don't go away.

3. Hungrey

Hungrey New Member

Hi
    NIce place you are going to or are now in - Nairobi. Was there many years ago for a few years and - in my hetreo days had a few local girls. Like you did not feel in the least inferior to local men when in the changing rooms of the pool. Had quite a few "wow" type comments from the local girls :) Never did come across a local black guy who was hung or well hung but then again I was not looking at that point, although I dare say that had one been there I would have noticed it.
    Used to frequent Eastleigh, Deleware Avenue and the Norfolk and New Stanley hotels a bit.......
    Have fun. Cannot see your xxx pics on gaydar :(

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Hi Welcome!! Good to have you return.....:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted