Returning Member: TheYoungBoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Youngboi, as stated, you don't have to prove anything to anyone. You will get haters, and supporters, regardless of your actual size (and I believe you are what you say, BTW). The LPGS traditionally has been fairly quick to call people out if there is even a hint of BS, and do it agressively. Much of the time this is an advantage, because it tends to keep the trolls and idiots under control. Often, though, it is unduly harsh. You will get the put up or shut up line from people. I can tell you that the easiest way to get true support here is be completely honest with yourself and others, and to put out the verification early. It saves a lot of grief and trash talking on all sides, and lets the important information and issues be discussed. This is just my opinion, based on years of following this place. As far as buying condoms in retail establishments, every guy has been embarassed sometime. The only way to get over it is just to do it enough times that it becomes no big deal. It isn't illegal or immoral to buy condoms--in fact, it is absolutely responsible, so you should be proud to show you are being responsible by buying them. If the blue noses look down on you, or you feel you are being judged, I'd like to share with you my definition of a slut: A slut is someone who is getting laid regularly, called such by those who aren't. :biggrin1: If someone snickers at you buying Magnums, or makes a case--offer to show them right there---that will shut them up. Remember, adult stores often have higher prices, and lower quality standards. You don't want to risk buying low quality condoms, and cheap knockoffs DO exist. Be proud of who you are, not because you have a big dick, but because you are you, and part of what makes you you is having your endowment. It is your gift, you are allowed to appreciate it, just not be an ass about it. :wink: I hope you don't let the haters drive you off. You obviously have a lot you can gain here, as well as contribute, and I hope you do both. Good Luck!

Last edited:

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spot on

gotta agree here. None of us is blind - the dick in your pictures is clearly no bigger than 7-8". I take you at your word that you've grown significantly in the last few years, however, posting pictures that are over 3 years old from before your unprecedented penile growth spurt does nothing to bolster your claim. If you want to claim an 11.5" cock - pictures with a ruler are going to be necessary for anyone to believe you. That's just the way it is.

TheYoungBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Youngboi, as stated, you don't have to prove anything to anyone.

True story. We are virtual people in a virtual place, and people are coming into MY section to argue with me. Absolutely unnecessary, and I feel absolutely no need to prove anything. Not when people are arguing specific fact, as I clearly spelled out the obvious error in what he was saying in the first place. Though I noticed (t)he(y) selectively ignored that. I do appreciate you saying it though, so thank you. :smile:

You will get haters, and supporters, regardless of your actual size (and I believe you are what you say, BTW). The LPGS traditionally has been fairly quick to call people out if there is even a hint of BS, and do it agressively. Much of the time this is an advantage, because it tends to keep the trolls and idiots under control. Often, though, it is unduly harsh. You will get the put up or shut up line from people. I can tell you that the easiest way to get true support here is be completely honest with yourself and others, and to put out the verification early. It saves a lot of grief and trash talking on all sides, and lets the important information and issues be discussed. This is just my opinion, based on years of following this place.

I've had more people tell me that than this thread would let on.

As I was reading what you said, it really made me feel even less like posting new photos, or a verification photo after people were so quick to fight with me about it. No problem people... I'll take my photos elsewhere. No problemo'. LOL :tongue:

As far as buying condoms in retail establishments, every guy has been embarassed sometime. The only way to get over it is just to do it enough times that it becomes no big deal. It isn't illegal or immoral to buy condoms--in fact, it is absolutely responsible, so you should be proud to show you are being responsible by buying them. If the blue noses look down on you, or you feel you are being judged, I'd like to share with you my definition of a slut: A slut is someone who is getting laid regularly, called such by those who aren't. :biggrin1: If someone snickers at you buying Magnums, or makes a case--offer to show them right there---that will shut them up. Remember, adult stores often have higher prices, and lower quality standards. You don't want to risk buying low quality condoms, and cheap knockoffs DO exist. Be proud of who you are, not because you have a big dick, but because you are you, and part of what makes you you is having your endowment. It is your gift, you are allowed to appreciate it, just not be an ass about it.

You really think adult stores have lower quality standards? I would have thought they would be higher as it is they're area of expertise. I'm surprised you'd say that, but I am assuredly not a veteran of the field.

:wink: I hope you don't let the haters drive you off. You obviously have a lot you can gain here, as well as contribute, and I hope you do both. Good Luck!

I won't... In fact, this really just causes me to want to stay even longer. Especially when there are nice people like you, that understand 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. So thank you Davidjh7, the internet needs more of you, and a few less trolls.

TheYoungBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am electing to specifically not respond to the following posts [which have been summarized], as they have been posted with the specific intent of being problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude).

Gotta agree here. None of us is blind - pictures with a ruler are going to be necessary for anyone to believe you. That's just the way it is.

Your cock is a 7 at best if mesured properly. Put a coke can next to it, or someting to prove me wrong!

Although I appreciate your taking the time to respond, I do not appreciate requiring pictures of my dick in order to get others to stop arguing and/or harassing me.

To quote the report page: "This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

Which the above posts would fall under, because:

Let's be factual again. Harassment to quote, is: "b (1) : to annoy persistently (2) : to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct" [That's from m-w.com]

I would certainly say my experience here so far, has in fact been unpleasant and/or hostile, and would include uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct.

So, for reasons I have just outlined, I will be ignoring the people that were included in this post by name and quote.

I also, though I do respect site administration, suggest action be taken for people listed above for the reasons listed above. As well, I just don't have the time to report each individual post, though I would love if I did.

I have just come to this site, and I know this type of behavior certainly doesn't make me feel welcome at all. Certainly not in the welcome category... That is for sure. These weren't in private chat, they weren't direct messages in any way. They were malicious, which really isn't what this website is supposed to be about.

Thank you. :biggrin1:

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am closing this thread for 2 hours while the moderators have a chance to discuss the issues at hand and give everyone here a chance to gather their thoughts in a more respectful manner.

Edit: I am going to leave this thread locked until further notice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.