Returning Member

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey,

I've re-registered here - been gone since the site changed over and my old account was lost. My former username was LuckyLuke - not sure if anyone remembers me (or not) as I'm usually fairly low-key (unless anyone discusses anything historical or political - then I'll be there). ;)

Luke

Reactions: Skarthi

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lucky_Luke said:
I'm usually fairly low-key (unless anyone discusses anything historical or political - then I'll be there). ;)

Luke
Greetings, we have a debate scheduled for next week on the socio-cultural effects of the short-lived Hungarian Republic of Councils during 1919.

Or maybe we don't. :rolleyes:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Luke, welcome back guy! I remember your pretty face from before, I hope your avatar is going to make a reappearance as well.

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Greetings, we have a debate scheduled for next week on the socio-cultural effects of the short-lived Hungarian Republic of Councils during 1919.

Excellent news! I'll get my kelvar vest and keep an eye out for any lurking Trotskies! Gotta love the old Habsburgs eh?

I suppose I was just referring to the last posts I made here - some argument about Roman/Greek culture and homosexuality. ;)

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had a feeling Madame Z would be here for this welcome back reunion.

You don't know me dude, but I remember you. Welcome back, keep in mind that lot's of things have, and are changing. You might have a lot of punches to roll with, but don't let them force you away from here. Just stick and move, stick and move.:cool:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
alex8 said:

Of course we do. The socio-cultural effects from that republic greatly affected the counting of ballots in 2000 here in the United States presidential election. I thought that was common knowledge.