Returning To The Fold

TragicWhiteKnight: [file this post under 'Self Indulgent']

After a long sabbatical, otherwise known as University life (or CRAZY university life, to students), its nice to throw my hat back into the ring (although at the LPSG, both 'hat' and 'ring' have perhaps less innocent connotations). And much as thought my uni life had changed, the LPSG's done gone and had a real-life skirmish (must this board do everything bigger than anyone else

Many of you are probably wondering "what kept you away so long?". Not as many as those who don't know who I am, but, to answer the former question, work, love-life and over-zealous computer officers blocking access to Yahoo Chat all conspired to unLPSG me.
[and to anyone who might be interested, I agree to do that play which required full-frontal nudity, only to have the venue pull-out after only a few rehearsals. That's an actor's life, apparently.]

So, to those I've known before, I hope to catch up; and to those I don't, see you around some other threads.

throb919: Great to "see" you again, TWK...uh...full-frontally or not! Hey--are you doing the radio show still? (or again?)(or anymore?)

< trying to resist the image of seeing TWK in a rousing game of ring-toss... >

Tony

bblumbee: Welcome back Tragic. As a university administrator, I clearly understand where you are coming from....

Hope to chat soon.

bb

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome back, Tragic!

I can't wait to hear about everything, especially the full-frontal radio. :eek:

Pecker

Sometimes I lie awake at night and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."

TragicWhiteKnight: Thanks for the words of non-threatening encouragement!

The radio is still going on; while I have a face for radio, I only have a dick for radio if its longwave...

The play is actually probably going to go ahead next term but I don't know if I'll be able to do it due to heavy work and cold feet..