Rev. Ted Haggard is now free of gay urges!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you know, I really do feel sorry for that man. I watched a few specials on HBO about him. Its really a shame what his church did to him. They basically kicked him out of the state of Colorado. I didn't like him as a preacher, but as a human being, he seemed to be very likeable. I don't believe he is 'cured' of his gayness.

What was likeable about him?? He was having gay sex while preaching against homosexuality. Who knows how many teens he scarred emotionally with that language. Jesus reserved this strongest words for hypocrits and boy howdy that's what this creep is.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nobody every stops liking dick! (Maybe some lesbians, but definitely not guys!)
You know I love big dick guys since I was a kid. Whenever I see the guys sleeping soundly, I check them out if they have big dicks. Totally arousing experiences. LMFAO !!!

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bet he said similar things when he was caught with a cock in his mouth before. Saying it and wishing it doesn't make it true. What will he say next time? Will she still stand by him?

Isn't his wife's book just about to come out? Is it a tad cynical of me to think that this is all a publicity stunt so they can replace the income from his failed ministry with sales of her book?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw he and the wife for 5 mins on Larry King. He just looked gayer and gayer the more he spoke...it was a train wreck. Now I am not saying looking gayer is a bad thing...but it is not the like anyone in the world would have thought he loves to lick the lady to his left

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was likeable about him?? He was having gay sex while preaching against homosexuality. Who knows how many teens he scarred emotionally with that language. Jesus reserved this strongest words for hypocrits and boy howdy that's what this creep is.
Agreed! Just the thought of how many gay teens were hurt by his lies is criminal. :mad::frown1:

I have my own inner urges too, but I don't deny them. I just don't act them out and weep in front of TV cameras saying "I as wrong"....
You're a bi-guy and you're wife knows and is cool with it. You lead a decent honest life and don't lie to thousands on tv. IMO you are a good person and that prosletyzing, lying turd is not. :cool:

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope his next ho on the side outs him again. He is just a fool that continues to hurt others with his piss ass excuses. This guy makes me sick...I wish he was straight because we don't need his sorry sissy ass
it' people like this that starts the hate. you don;t know this man ,so how can you judge him.if i didn't know better i;d think you were a member of the christian coalition,kkk,or both

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it' people like this that starts the hate. you don;t know this man ,so how can you judge him.if i didn't know better i;d think you were a member of the christian coalition,kkk,or both

Thanks Ted, Now you know it is I that run all evil organizations of the world. It was me who set you up with a male hooker to bring your otherwise perfect life down. Man up dude.