Revealing accidentally your manhood

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by koonunga, Jun 27, 2008.

1. koonunga

Gold Member

Ever fell asleep in a public place and woke up with a boner, and people staring at it ? Ever had part of your big meat slip out of your gym shorts ? Ever went on a beach in Speedo that was too tight for your thick cock ? Ever put on the wrong combination of loose boxers and tight pants that reveal all your bulge to everyone ?

Tell me about wardrobe malfunction and all other accidental exposure of your big snake... And don't forget to mention your size (soft and hard) and people's reaction when they saw your package !

2. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    Nope, I'm very protective of my cock. If you wanna see it, your gonna have to earn it.

3. cravincock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah, ive never gone out of the way to hide my dick
    if u wanna see it u can see it
    the only time im a little cautious is at like family gettogethers

4. koonunga

Gold Member

cravincok : what do you wear that reveals your big meat ? Ever walk around the streets revealing a bit too much (through your pants) about your manhood ? Ever have comments about your bulge in a non-sexual situation ?

5. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Few years ago at a 4th of July party at a beach house I was sitting on the sea wall with three friends. Our backs to the ocean, we were facing another 15 or so friends and family who were gathered on lawn chairs on the patio. We were all chatting and having cocktails and partying. My stepmother snapped a photo of the three of us on the wall. When we got the pics back a few days later, lo and behold my balls were hanging out of the leg of the shorts I had been wearing - on display for all those people to see.

I was embarrassed a bit, but thought it was pretty funny.

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I freeball and I was on the subway last week wearing baggy shorts, reading and sitting in a 'wide stance' and I looked up to see this guy staring at me and when I looked down I realized he'd been looking straight up them at the boys so I'd have to say, yeah :redface:

#6 B_Nick8, Jun 27, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  7. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Accidently? No, I don't think so.

Intentionally? Yeah, more than I should mention. Lots of times.

8. D_Marion Assdimple

D_Marion Assdimple Account Disabled

I run in the mornings at the gym near my dorm and one time I was wearing my really short running shorts that I have to wear a supporter or else my dick just flies out, so I went back to my dorm and my roommates were up and as I was sitting talking, I got a boner which just slid out of my shorts. It wasn't a big deal because they had already seen it

9. rugbydude88

rugbydude88 Active Member

Albums:
    i pretend it's an accident, but love catching others eyeing my candy at the gym, showers, steamroom, or the outline of my junk in a pair of shorts or sweats walking down the street. never by accident, but i do make out that im oblivious to showing as much as i do.

10. matt2005

matt2005 New Member

my brother-in-law has very low-hanging balls, I often see them because they hang out of his leg, when he's wearing shorts. what a ballsy guy ! I'd love to take a pic of his big, fat, heavy balls.

11. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always freeball and have fallen out of my shorts many times, both intentionally and accidentally, but have never been particularly embarrassed by it. The only time I woke up in public with a boner was when sleeping in the back of my buddy's van on a road trip. I awoke to find my buddy's wife peering back from the front seat staring intently at my "third leg."

Attached Files:

• ZOS1.jpg
      ZOS1.jpg
      File size:
      73.9 KB
      Views:
    • ZOS2.jpg
      ZOS2.jpg
      File size:
      68.9 KB
      Views:
    • ZOS3.jpg
      ZOS3.jpg
      File size:
      70.9 KB
      Views:
    • ZOS4.jpg
      ZOS4.jpg
      File size:
      75.4 KB
      Views:
  12. rick_c

rick_c New Member

Did she say anything? Couldn't help but wonder if she reached back and pulled your shorts "up" your leg to expose more.

Some 20 years ago I was on a 1-day white water rafting trip with my gf and a bunch of co-workers, most of whom I didn't know. My swimsuit was pretty short and at one point, my right ball made an appearance past the suit liner and down the right leg. My gf pointed it out and I was quite embarrassed by the event.

Nowadays I do a lot of freeballing and, depending on the circumstances, will try to sit in such a way as to let my boys be seen up the shorts leg. I get a rush from the experience knowing that *someone* can be seeing the boys.

13. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

as i was walking down la Salle street in Chicago, in front of the federal reserve bank of Chicago, i was walking North..a US Postal employee delivering mail, she walked by and said..YOU SURE MUST MAKE SOME ONE HAPPY...
    she didn't stop...kept walking, and i turned around to see if she had looked back...NOPE...so i stood in front of the glass window in front of Chicago Board of Trade...and damn..the wind...was pressing against my pants to my legs...and the 3rd leg..was in full outline...i wasn't hard, but semi hard, and i sort of thought, well...its windy in Chicago
    check out my pic with me behind the steering wheel in my car...its was damn near this view..only walking

14. monsternmypant

monsternmypant New Member

It's never been an "accident" for me.

15. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    Blokeboy had a whole thread devoted to this topic, complete with pictures from several posters...

16. bighosenow

Gold Member

Albums:
    It happened yesterday, I was riding on the "El train" and there weren't many people in the car. I was comando in basketball shorts and a Tshirt when I noticed this dude sitting across from me kept checking out my package. So I raised my left foot and rested it on seat in front of me so he could look up the leg of my shorts. He kept looking and I was getting hard and the head was starting to show past the edge of my shorts. He got off at the next stop and gave me a thumbs up as he left the train.

17. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

GREAT story.:wink:

I never blatantly show my stuff, but I tease sometimes with the sorts of things I choose to wear at certain times. For example, wearing white swimtrunks, and parading around while appearing to be unaware of the translucence below my waist.:tongue:

18. mickswim

mickswim New Member

Albums:
    i'd give u a thumbs up too, bighose :)

19. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    L.M.A.O.! Hey Italian Flag: I operate the same way that you do as far as a subtle tease more than being blatant. The casual observer would never notice anything, but those who really check out guys get something to look at every now and then. I have to go to the grocery store in a few minutes. I'm wearing Champion white mesh shorts. You can barely see through them just enough to tell that I'm wearing boxers underneath and possibly see a bit of dick outline as I'm shopping. It's fun to hang freely in mesh shorts and see if anyone notices.

20. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

This time of year, being summer, I wear loose boxers around the house at night, usually with the button on the fly undone to breath a bit. Often the head of my manhood will slide out and bounce in and out as I walk around.

Nothing erotic, just my cockhead peeking out. I catch my wife looking ALL the time,sometimes she'll tell me to push it in or cover it up. I have teenage boys at home and they don't care. They see enough at school during sports and gym.

Draft saved Draft deleted