Revealing accidentally your manhood

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine accidentally slips out of my shorts while I am sitting (sometimes driving) new cars. The salesmen always seem to stare. While I am sliding out of the driver's seat (to exit the vehicle) my shorts push back while my cock seems to spring forward out of the leg of the shorts...very eye-catching to salesmen.

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
Mine accidentally slips out of my shorts while I am sitting (sometimes driving) new cars. The salesmen always seem to stare. While I am sliding out of the driver's seat (to exit the vehicle) my shorts push back while my cock seems to spring forward out of the leg of the shorts...very eye-catching to salesmen.

Is this how you haggle?

local52

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My cock was "peeking out" at the shore while I was holding a boat. This sweet young thing came by a struck up a chat and was checking my meat. Next thing I knew she was helping me hold this boat and slipping her hand inside my trunks. She whacked me off, right there in public, it was great.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I ever reveal my manhood, be assured......

.....it was NO accident:biggrin1:

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Do you regularly go out and just drive new cars for fun?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

You should be arrested and maybe even locked away.

Fkn weirdo.

Eboomo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm to dense to notice if someone is trying to sneak a peek. Though I don't mind for those that have snuck a peak :D. I'm sure its happened and I never even caught on, maybe even in Chicago since i'm not far away.

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to a beach around five in the morning one day in a pair of loose fitting running shorts with no underwear cause it is extremely relaxing to sit on the beach with no one around and listening to the sound of the waves hitting the shore and my ball sac was hanging out and a guy was walking along the water and I did not even notice him till he had passed I was so relaxed and into the sound of the waves. I'm sure he got an eye full. If you know that your stuff will fall out your shorts it is always good to look away so people can stare at your stuff. If you are looking at them then they may not look as long as they would want to.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
i pretend it's an accident, but love catching others eyeing my candy at the gym, showers, steamroom, or the outline of my junk in a pair of shorts or sweats walking down the street. never by accident, but i do make out that im oblivious to showing as much as i do.

Like yourself, I tend to commando 99% of the time and at the gym the outline of my cock.van be plainly seen especially on some of my well worn and thin workout pants. Also in the sauna I will cover myself with a towel but sit with my knees up near my chest at times and let the towel ride high. If someone wants to see my meat they often can.

I guess I am a classics exhibitionist.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in grad school I went to a conference in Pittsburgh with four female grad students. We were all pretty close friends, having spent quite a few happy hours together, so to save money (which, if you've ever been through grad school is always in pathetically short supply) we all shared one room at the hotel with two beds--I voluntered to sleep on the floor. No big deal, right? So on our first night there, after schmoozing around some, we headed back to the room, and we each changed for bed in the john. Everybody was pretty low-key in their attire: I was wearing just a T-shirt and sweatpants. I nodded off pretty quickly with just a sheet covering me. When I woke up the next morning, I was laying on my back with the sheet pushed off to the side. As I was waking up I saw that two of the girls were already awake and staring at me. Then I realized that I was sporting a full 8+" morning hardon which was tenting out my sweatpants quite obscenely. Embarrased, I tried to sit up and cover it as best I could, and appologized to my friends for the unintended display, and one of them, Betsy, replied, "you don't have anything to appologize for." And yes, more than a few lewd inuendos were tossed my way during the rest of the conference.

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This time of year, being summer, I wear loose boxers around the house at night, usually with the button on the fly undone to breath a bit. Often the head of my manhood will slide out and bounce in and out as I walk around.

Nothing erotic, just my cockhead peeking out. I catch my wife looking ALL the time,sometimes she'll tell me to push it in or cover it up. I have teenage boys at home and they don't care. They see enough at school during sports and gym.

That´s great to hear!! I love to accidently show off my big bulge to my two stepsons as well.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was in the Walmart checkout line one day, wearing gym shorts, when a big titted woman with no bra came up next to me in line. I show these gymshorts and the result in my gallery. I scared the checkout clerk and the woman standing next to me just smiled. I put my hand in my pocket to get control of things and walked out with my purchase, the two women watching and talking to each other and laughing.

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
a while back when I was out of work I woke up around ten in the morning. Something had knocked over the trash can in my from yard and I ran out to pic it up before the trash men came I knew they would pass my house and not pic it up. I was in my boxers and didn't realize it at the time when I was bent over picking up the trash but my balls were hanging out. I didn't notice till I got a couple honks from people driving by. I just kept showing them as I picked up the trash. That is just who I am.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
a while back when I was out of work I woke up around ten in the morning. Something had knocked over the trash can in my from yard and I ran out to pic it up before the trash men came I knew they would pass my house and not pic it up. I was in my boxers and didn't realize it at the time when I was bent over picking up the trash but my balls were hanging out. I didn't notice till I got a couple honks from people driving by. I just kept showing them as I picked up the trash. That is just who I am.
You're an exhibitionist? Don't they arrest people for that where you're from? :biggrin:

youngbeast

Experimental Member
Media
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Generally, the only accidents are by 'D-bagging', where if I'm wearring shorts and someone just pulls them down. I don't really care, if they just asked I would have let them see. Although, I tend to have accidents-on-purpose, where I'll have unbuttoned my boxers before I get changed so those there can see.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in grad school I went to a conference in Pittsburgh with four female grad students. We were all pretty close friends, having spent quite a few happy hours together, so to save money (which, if you've ever been through grad school is always in pathetically short supply) we all shared one room at the hotel with two beds--I voluntered to sleep on the floor. No big deal, right? So on our first night there, after schmoozing around some, we headed back to the room, and we each changed for bed in the john. Everybody was pretty low-key in their attire: I was wearing just a T-shirt and sweatpants. I nodded off pretty quickly with just a sheet covering me. When I woke up the next morning, I was laying on my back with the sheet pushed off to the side. As I was waking up I saw that two of the girls were already awake and staring at me. Then I realized that I was sporting a full 8+" morning hardon which was tenting out my sweatpants quite obscenely. Embarrased, I tried to sit up and cover it as best I could, and appologized to my friends for the unintended display, and one of them, Betsy, replied, "you don't have anything to appologize for." And yes, more than a few lewd inuendos were tossed my way during the rest of the conference.
that's happened to me, I just pray when i go to bed i'm up first to hide anything that might have happened.

Biguncut9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a great thread. I'll be honest, it is great when you have a significant other with you who can watch the reactions and tell you about them so that you can appear to be not paying attention, and make it look like an accident.

D_l7b8o78o7u

Just Browsing
Media
I don't go out of my way to hide my dick, when I lived with roomates I learned that some people enjoy watching others naked, there was always somebody who followed me to "chat" right before I shower, I figured they wanted to see me naked, so i would just take it all off, shower and continue chatting, I never got a single complain, what do they do? stare at me and keep talking sometimes even make flattering comments,